Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the gyms shut (tier 4 life 😥) I really wanna keep myself active because I've developed a hatred for home workouts😂 so I'm really gonna commit to going on more walks & listen to podcasts while I'm at it🕺🏾
matilda-miss-trunchbull-pam-ferris-1588337869.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Bussin a nut,dirty toys lying around,spending Daddy's money but makes out she works herself into the ground

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Bussin a nut,dirty toys lying around,spending Daddy's money but makes out she works herself into the ground
Loool yes

"Emma Tamsin Hill #3: lazy brat, flogging tat, thinks she is a sex god because she has a buzzing rod

Reactions: 9
For someone that has her own company and is such a boss ass witch she surely is focusing on the wrong things LOOOL.

• Haha
For someone that has her own company and is such a boss ass witch she surely is focusing on the wrong things LOOOL.
It does seem that her validation comes from how often she masturbates,how many men want her huge,warm,supersoaker nunny and how many dick appointments she has

• Haha
spells like a child too “introspectivally” 😂 how embarrassing
Why is she showing all this too, like surely she's gonna deem this ammunition for the gworls on the blogs.

And like witch, who cares about her fake deep affirmations? "prioritise my peace"? What the hell does that even mean? This witch listened to one too many you can do anything podcasts, wrote down their mantras but failed to actually implement any of it into her life. Or the stick notes finally fell off the bathroom mirror and she has to write it all down again

• Haha
I cannot deal with Mrs Trunchball today... she really thinks she’s cultured, relevant and that people will like that she knows certain music genres. She’s so typical.

She always looks like she needs a nice bath, take out those awful 2008 earrings, I wore those in college witch. She needs to get rid of that nasty lip piercing, harbouring all those germs and cut those nasty nails. Be classy and look good. She gives big girls a bad look, she’s so crusty.

Attachments

She always gave me the impression like she smells 🤢 especially under that hanging belly and the extra boob flaps.

I'm a bigger girl myself (nowhere near our thicc queen Emma lol) but I'm not a slob and understand basic personal hygiene unline her. She makes me wanna throw up whenever I see her. I can just imagine sour vinegary horrible odour emanating from her

Reactions: 7
Glad all that PT, healthy eating and self care has really paid off...
Red is from 2 years ago, black is today

for her height, weight and age she must be eating a lot of calories...

let’s see what brands can work with her 2021
This is actually so crazy. I know a lot of people have put weight on over last years lockdown etc but the amount of weight she has put on from eating “healthy” and working out with a PT is shocking. I went from a size 18 to 16 within months of eating a fairly healthy diet (still having takeaways and chocolate if I fancied some) and exercising in the gym (20-30 min of high intensity cardio + heavy weights) 3-4 times a week. She was preaching all that healthy vegan food last year and all her gym videos that she posted and she has only gained weight. She really must be eating about 4000 calories a day with minimal movement. I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she ate the whole tray of Mac and cheese the same night plus snacks on top of that. You can also tell by the way she dresses and portrays herself that she is not happy in her skin. When I was at my heaviest, all I wanted to wear is baggy clothes and not put any effort into the way I looked (makeup and hair).

• Heart
This is actually so crazy. I know a lot of people have put weight on over last years lockdown etc but the amount of weight she has put on from eating “healthy” and working out with a PT is shocking. I went from a size 18 to 16 within months of eating a fairly healthy diet (still having takeaways and chocolate if I fancied some) and exercising in the gym (20-30 min of high intensity cardio + heavy weights) 3-4 times a week. She was preaching all that healthy vegan food last year and all her gym videos that she posted and she has only gained weight. She really must be eating about 4000 calories a day with minimal movement. I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she ate the whole tray of Mac and cheese the same night plus snacks on top of that. You can also tell by the way she dresses and portrays herself that she is not happy in her skin. When I was at my heaviest, all I wanted to wear is baggy clothes and not put any effort into the way I looked (makeup and hair).
Thanks for sharing this and keep up the fab work❤❤
That said, surely it is dangerous for people to follow her and adopt her habits to achieve what looks like self love?

Reactions: 7
Thanks for sharing this and keep up the fab work❤❤
That said, surely it is dangerous for people to follow her and adopt her habits to achieve what looks like self love?
Thank youuuu ❤❤
Yes definitely! I am all about loving yourself but you also need to be healthy imo. I just wish influencer like her would just be honest and admit they are lying about their clothing size and food intake bc young girls that are in their teens will look up to her and think that eating 20 bags of crisps a day is normal. Unless Emma has a medical condition, there is no way she would be gaining weight like that unless she obviously eats more than she shows online. But she can continue lying being a size 22/24 bc more people will get tired of her tit eventually

Reactions: 5
well done you! yes I agree, its odd because with meals kits she uses she would supposedly not be bale to be eating loads. its sad really, deffo influenced by the HAES movement

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: spoiled brat hasn’t worked a day in her life. Sits and eats enough to fill a family of five.

It is shocking to see how much better she looked a couple of years ago! Her skin and hair actually looked nice. If you watch her blogs she is still claiming to have curly hair, if she just admitted she has thin limp hair and stopped weighing it down with leave in conditioner and oil it would look so much better. Also she needs to stop pulling it back and pinning that horrible ratty pony tail in.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.