Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’m sorry that is bleeping ratchet. That’s not being ‘real’ that’s being absolutely disgusting. If you don’t have a plate... use a serviette?
Or eat slowly and hold one hand under the sandwich to catch any drips

Reactions: 3
Do you know what, I have to give it to her it’s actually nice seeing it down and not scraped back. I think because she has a lot of length and weight in her hair it makes it just hang. She could do with a good ole chop.
or even just a little tease at the roots give it some volume ini

Reactions: 4
4864E059-81C3-4B0C-8377-E5249F03D30D.jpeg

why has she scraped it back up into that awful tight ponytail?! It looked SO MUCH BETTER left out! She could actually pass as a beauty/fashion blogger a couple hours ago...when will she realise how unflattering that hairstyle is?! 😑

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

New thread so head on over!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.