Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh to be an influencer in this life and your only worry is to try and wake up earlier but if you don’t that’s also fine and just let your cousin run your business. I wish I could go for my daily walk at half 10 but I might get sacked loool

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine, ‘Oh sorry I didn’t get out of bed again I have just got used to my alarm and I would rather sit and watch TikTok. Hope that’s ok boss’. She would get laughed out of the office in any real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A5D5F96A-E4C3-4055-A2C9-83C305AD9245.png

WHY IS SHE SO DISGUSTING
Her brand with bleeping food all down her because she’s that greedy she can’t be bothered to wait until she gets home to eat her mammoth sandwich....

Where’s the meal prep? The shopping??? Vile

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 372784
WHY IS SHE SO DISGUSTING
Her brand with bleeping food all down her because she’s that greedy she can’t be bothered to wait until she gets home to eat her mammoth sandwich....

Yooooo what is wrong with her... THIS IS NOT CUTE. I can just imagine her demolishing that sandwich in one go and getting it all over her. Then touching the steering wheel 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Oh to be an influencer in this life and your only worry is to try and wake up earlier but if you don’t that’s also fine and just let your cousin run your business. I wish I could go for my daily walk at half 10 but I might get sacked loool
I’m convinced she lied about posting it late because she had to caption it. She probably had just woken up as she posted them

Reactions: 8
Absolute bloody joke. You’ve got keyworkers and frontline NHS staff who are up at the crack of dawn, working themselves beyond the point of burnout to keep the country going...and yet she’s bragging about how lazy and dirty and disgusting she is while sat in her Mercedes (courtesy of the bank of mum and dad). She makes me sick, absolutely repulsive...and she wonders why she got ghosted? Must’ve been your hygiene bbz.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 372784
WHY IS SHE SO DISGUSTING

nah I just come on to post this bleeping hell man, vile witch

also how’s she tryna get a fella with this kinda behaviour. I’m all about being yourself and not being arsed about all “ladylike” etc but this is just gross af

Last edited:
There is being ladylike then there is being a gross slob! If a guy I was potentially dating was posting about himself saying he wasn’t getting up till late morning and putting pictures of himself with food down his top I would be ghosting as well. It just comes back to how she had a complete lack of self respect.

View attachment 372784
WHY IS SHE SO DISGUSTING

I wouldn't be surprised that with lockdown she transitions into the foodie beauty eat in car videos. This tit is disgusting though, it's the face, the expression, the angle, her own brand covered in food and sauce, the total lack of self awareness, she looms like she hasn't showered in days, its awful and its obvious she doesn't care. I bet brandon looks at this and thinks leaving her was the best thing he ever did.

Brands will look at this and think Haha I think the duck not and never work with her again. And don't even get me started on the sheep followers, no doubt some of the hill climbers will find this omg so relatable yes queen, but some are gonna think this is gross, which it is and let me just say they are always welcome here, we are one big family Xo just not as big as the Hills....

• Heart
I just thank sweet baby jesus we didnt have to see her actually eating it! Can I get an amen!

• Haha
Thread #3 by the end of tonight, are the gworls ready? Just in time for the third UK lockdown
20210105_141545.jpg

• Heart
did anyone see in her 2020 reflections she wrote she was proud of buying her car, really pushing that lie hun!

• Haha
did anyone see in her 2020 reflections she wrote she was proud of buying her car, really pushing that lie hun!
She is riding that lie out to the death!!! There is no way she has purchased it outright, she could provide me with cctv and signed and dated recipes, I still wouldn’t believe her.

She is riding that lie out to the death!!! There is no way she has purchased it outright, she could provide me with cctv and signed and dated recipes, I still wouldn’t believe her.
No one drops £20k straight on a car these days - if she did she is an idiot

she is an idiot on every level but ye

No one drops £20k straight on a car these days - if she did she is an idiot

she is an idiot on every level but ye
Especially as she rents a flat. I mean if you live in a city renting is fine but love you’re from Preston. She also moans like hell about having a gas/electric meter in the flat, why not use the money to move.

Imagine having a £20,000 car just to drive to a cold warehouse, go through drive throughs and make daily trips to Asda 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's January 5th and look...

She just DOES NOT CARE, I bet the website hasn't been updated in a whole ass month
Screenshot_20210105_182609_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
View attachment 372784
WHY IS SHE SO DISGUSTING

Nah I’m sorry that is bleeping ratchet. That’s not being ‘real’ that’s being absolutely disgusting. If you don’t have a plate... use a serviette?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
B95A6375-AC92-4327-B664-2445C45226B8.jpeg

Makeup done but hair still looks limp and greasy 🤢 how did she get a paid advertisement with a Pantene. She seriously needs to wash her hair properly and have a good blow dry.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 373482
Makeup done but hair still looks limp and greasy 🤢 how did she get a paid advertisement with a Pantene. She seriously needs to wash her hair properly and have a good blow dry.
Do you know what, I have to give it to her it’s actually nice seeing it down and not scraped back. I think because she has a lot of length and weight in her hair it makes it just hang. She could do with a good ole chop.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.