Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma be cooking like she’s got a family of 4
EmmatamsinFILL

You’d think with all her homesense shopping she’d buy an oven dish small enough for 1/2 servings for a - normal - person

Also - just looked on her Depop.... the dresses that actually look nice on her and fit her... wait for it... are a size 26!!! EMMA! Does that not tell you that the ‘im a size 22/24’ gag is up! You. Are. Not. That. Size!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also I thought she did hello fresh and has her lunches meal prepped for her? How much food does she need? I could feed my whole family on the amount of food she buys/has delivered! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've just got to the part in her vlog where she says she is going to bus a nut? I thought she was going to eat something but app it means to masturbate!
I was literally half way through a mouth full of after 8 mints and I nearly choked! The thought of her bussing a nut is vomit inducing. What is the point in her telling people this? Yes people masturbate but it's a private thing and no one needs to know about her playing with her quads( 4 tiddies) and lifting her gunt to get to her fat oven or whatever she calls it!🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I've just got to the part in her vlog where she says she is going to bus a nut? I thought she was going to eat something but app it means to masturbate!
I was literally half way through a mouth full of after 8 mints and I nearly choked! The thought of her bussing a nut is vomit inducing. What is the point in her telling people this? Yes people masturbate but it's a private thing and no one needs to know about her playing with her quads( 4 tiddies) and lifting her gunt to get to her fat oven or whatever she calls it!🤢
Bussing a nut means a male ejaculating,
So buss (cum) and nut (testicles) lol

I havnt watched the vlog yet but trust me I’ll be on her with opinions I’m sure😭

#bossbitchvibes🤢🤢🤢🤢
The company is 2 years old so almost all companies will see growth like that, it will level out over the next 2 years. Can’t assume those growth figures will maintain every year, it’s impossible.

NOT THE QUADS CHILE
20201104_071517.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this has been my biggest struggle as an environmentally conscious bigger girl (bottom 22/24 top 20/22) because I’m really against fast fashion and big brands like the ones listed but I still manage to look great in chazza / vintage shop clothes, if you look hard enough you can find tit
Too much effort for our girl

Reactions: 2
56A06655-62B2-4DE6-9EF9-E76314B2511D.jpeg

She can not be serious about the podcast idea! Every man and his uncle has a podcast these days. She is probably thinking if she does this instead of her vlogging she won’t even have to wash her hair or get dressed, not that she did much of that anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 368123
She can not be serious about the podcast idea! Every man and his uncle has a podcast these days. She is probably thinking if she does this instead of her vlogging she won’t even have to wash her hair or get dressed, not that she did much of that anyway.
Listen to her talk about sex? Is she some kind of guru now? I mean shes how old? Had how many serious relationships?
But to be fair she must know alot about bussing a nut aka masturbation ..for us old uns, because shes a complete wanker! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm now convinced that white women in the plus size fashion community regularly appropriate AAVE... I keep seeing reels on insta with captions like "how I gon be after (x)" and its so cringe. I assume they think this is "sassy talk" and think it implies confidence

Reactions: 15
I just watched her latest vlog loool. This girl is filthy as tit. Especially during these times she should change her clothes as soon as she gets home, especially if you’re being around a lot of people. She got home from Trafford centre, made herself a hot chocolate, washed her face and called it a day. I wonder if she even washes her hands when she gets home from being out and touching things.

And her talking about going to masturbate...yuck! I know she didn’t wash them toys after. I’m not even surprised that she felt lazy and sluggish with the amount of calories and snacks she has been eating!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What are people's views on masturbation/ sex as taboo?

I think people are open enough in general about it, that said there definitely needs to be better education on both sex and masturbation for young people in schools.

I think the way Emma goes on about it is just gross and cringe, it is something private that shouldn't be bragged about? Is that too old fashioned for me to say (I'm 21) ??

There is nothing glamorous, cool or likeable having ginormous sticky sex toys lying around your kitchen and saying you're pausing the vid to go and masturbate. Please show me ONE male, or female, who would find that funny, sexy likeable about someone?!!

For me, especially when she mentioned about engagement etc, it feels like she is stooping low and selling her body for more views and trying to be different.

If you want to make a difference and educate younger people on sex and masturbation and remove the taboo, do just that without making me vom in my mouth with your sloppy youtube vids. She is NOT qualified to educate, but she can get an education and spread awareness if this really is her calling (LOL): Make an educational video, arrange to do talks in schools, provide a general education which is labelled and advertised correctly on youtube?

There is less stigma for men about masturbation, more openly talk about 'wanking', but please just IMAGINE a male youtuber stopping his video to go and wank, having sticky tissues lying around his flat...? IT IS NOT OK

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A5940A43-D197-4DF7-9B81-4959B973252E.jpeg

What makes her qualified to talk about any of these topics!!!! She could be potentially giving out dangerous or harmful information if she doesn’t have the correct knowledge. Kudos to her if she goes away and does thorough backed up research on each subject and provides her references I just can’t see it happening.

edited to say girl you aren’t ‘thic’ either and that ring is crass!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 368687

What makes her qualified to talk about any of these topics!!!! She could be potentially giving out dangerous or harmful information if she doesn’t have the correct knowledge. Kudos to her if she goes away and does thorough backed up research on each subject and provides her references I just can’t see it happening.

She is NOT qualified nor experienced!! Sex therapists have MASTER degrees in their related field, like in sex education. Also, she has had one long-term relationship?

Think i just puked in my mouth again

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the voice though? Like shes annoying enough in her vlogs with the blaccent and the ghetto talk. But on podcast?? if you didnt know It was a white middle class girl from oop north you would end up thinking you was listening to a cross between road man from Landan innit! And lizzo!

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the voice though? Like shes annoying enough in her vlogs with the blaccent and the ghetto talk. But on podcast?? if you didnt know It was a white middle class girl from oop north you would end up thinking you was listening to a cross between road man from Landan innit! And lizzo!
Just imagine the terms she would use too. "The kitty kinda fat", "buss a nut", "fat pussy"

Other than a virgin I can't think of anyone more unqualified for this type of podcast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just imagine the terms she would use too. "The kitty kinda fat", "buss a nut", "fat pussy"

Other than a virgin I can't think of anyone more unqualified for this type of podcast
My eyesight is tit and so is her handwriting but I swear I saw squirting on that list like shes so bleeping knowledgeable! Erm didnt she have to go to visit some how to.do fat girl sex group in her BBC documentary?.And was there duck 3 pages full!

• Sick
  • Haha
What are people's views on masturbation/ sex as taboo?

I think people are open enough in general about it, that said there definitely needs to be better education on both sex and masturbation for young people in schools.

I think the way Emma goes on about it is just gross and cringe, it is something private that shouldn't be bragged about? Is that too old fashioned for me to say (I'm 21) ??

There is nothing glamorous, cool or likeable having ginormous sticky sex toys lying around your kitchen and saying you're pausing the vid to go and masturbate. Please show me ONE male, or female, who would find that funny, sexy likeable about someone?!!

For me, especially when she mentioned about engagement etc, it feels like she is stooping low and selling her body for more views and trying to be different.

If you want to make a difference and educate younger people on sex and masturbation and remove the taboo, do just that without making me vom in my mouth with your sloppy youtube vids. She is NOT qualified to educate, but she can get an education and spread awareness if this really is her calling (LOL): Make an educational video, arrange to do talks in schools, provide a general education which is labelled and advertised correctly on youtube?

There is less stigma for men about masturbation, more openly talk about 'wanking', but please just IMAGINE a male youtuber stopping his video to go and wank, having sticky tissues lying around his flat...? IT IS NOT OK
I think making it clear that masturbation is a perfectly normal thing to do and that everyone likes different things seuxally is one thing,but showing used sex toys and giving us the gory details is quite another.Masturbation and female sexual pleasure is healthy ,and shouldnt be something that is shameful but there is such a thing as TMI

Reactions: 8
I think making it clear that masturbation is a perfectly normal thing to do and that everyone likes different things seuxally is one thing,but showing used sex toys and giving us the gory details is quite another.Masturbation and female sexual pleasure is healthy ,and shouldnt be something that is shameful but there is such a thing as TMI
100% this, it's great she knows her body and that she knows how to please herself - keyword here being HERSELF. Miss me with the vulgar scenes of toys on kitchen worktops, by her bed in vlogs and miss me with the mental images of her "bussin a nut". She isn't qualified to offer help, she's only qualified to tell anecdotal stories.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did I just imagined that, or didn't she announced a break from the internet that never happened?

And now she is a sex therapist...
Please Emma, just focus on your business and let the PROFESSIONALS sex therapists do the podcast and the educating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.