Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would find that attractive. Bet she didn't tell the guy that blocked her about her spare set of tits, or she did and he scarpered
It's the way she pulls her bralet and crop top right down over them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
AA542BE6-8B5E-4835-8B91-AB0D5AA34C41.jpeg

nobody asked to see you eye-bleeping yourself

E1CE48E4-0219-4901-8BDD-4BB08C055D5D.jpeg
And OMG she has literally doubled in size since then! Clearly the HAES movement has done her absolutely NO FAVOURS whatsoever!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here, I found Emma's channel late last year and I really liked her positivity! It seems the fame has just gone to her head now she's VERY problematic and it's sad to see comparisons on pictures, she's clearly doubled in size, a lot of plus sue influencers seem to think they have to keep piling on the weight to stay relevant, sad really

Also, it just occurred to me who she is trying so hard to be like, anyone else watch Danny DMC?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
"how to become a black woman in 30 days"

View attachment 358499
NAHHHH listen I shouldn’t be laughing this hard 😂 What hair is she trying to protect?😂 maybe start by not scraping your hair back all the time. Also the amount of ads she put in there lol she was trying to get that moneyyyy

Long time lurker here, I found Emma's channel late last year and I really liked her positivity! It seems the fame has just gone to her head now she's VERY problematic and it's sad to see comparisons on pictures, she's clearly doubled in size, a lot of plus sue influencers seem to think they have to keep piling on the weight to stay relevant, sad really

Also, it just occurred to me who she is trying so hard to be like, anyone else watch Danny DMC?!
Yeah she’s definitely trying to be like other people. Not realising Dani DMC is actually herself lol. But Emma from Preston apparently came out the womb calling her mum swaaeeetieeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Yes I’ve mentioned her before in the thread!! It’s so strange because she’s just not managing it all all

Reactions: 1
Her ex Brandon has a new girlfriend, and surprise surprise she is also fat. Also a quite successful musical artist, I wonder what Emma thinks about that :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.