Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely fetishes larger females
I disagree, you can’t know that for certain based on 2 people he’s gone out with. Fat women aren’t rare lol, it might just be that he doesn’t restrict himself to slimmer women

Reactions: 14
91F52CD2-1DF0-4F4A-8DCC-CB0553A82EF6.png
B34C4E68-B26F-48FC-898B-093862670970.png

Had a day off yesterday because of Christmas and all that but back from roasting dinner and back to roasting Emma!

Why is her dad sat on the sofa with no pants on! is that a thing dads do? Also what is that massive lump on his leg?
I definitely wouldn’t feel comfortable with posting that but she is the queen of over sharing.

RE: Brandon, I don’t think he has a fetish for bigger girls I think he loves a blue tick witch 😂

Has to be verified to get the dick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I disagree, you can’t know that for certain based on 2 people he’s gone out with. Fat women aren’t rare lol, it might just be that he doesn’t restrict himself to slimmer women
Didn’t they do an article for the sun and within the article it implied that?

Reactions: 1
Why does it have to be assumed that Brandon has a fetish just because his attracted to bigger girls? Shygirl is pretty af and talented, she’s more than just a big girl. I’m all for losing weight to be healthy and fit and I don’t believe in healthy at every size but to write off fat women being attractive and only attracted by fetishising people is ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does it have to be assumed that Brandon has a fetish just because his attracted to bigger girls? Shygirl is pretty af and talented, she’s more than just a big girl. I’m all for losing weight to be healthy and fit and I don’t believe in healthy at every size but to write off fat women being attractive and only attracted by fetishising people is ridiculous
He has now dated two obese women in a row with similar body types its obvious that is his preference. Whether thats a ‘fetish’ I don’t know but its not a coincidence.

Reactions: 5
He has now dated two obese women in a row with similar body types its obvious that is his preference. Whether thats a ‘fetish’ I don’t know but its not a coincidence.
Yes it’s pretty obvious he likes big girls, just like some men who like very slim girls. My point was you cant just assume he has a fetish just because he likes to date bigger women.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 360116View attachment 360117

Had a day off yesterday because of Christmas and all that but back from roasting dinner and back to roasting Emma!

Why is her dad sat on the sofa with no pants on! is that a thing dads do? Also what is that massive lump on his leg?
I definitely wouldn’t feel comfortable with posting that but she is the queen of over sharing.

RE: Brandon, I don’t think he has a fetish for bigger girls I think he loves a blue tick witch 😂

Has to be verified to get the dick!
With how high that sock comes up his legs it looks to me like a support stocking,used to try and precent DVT's so maybe he has had,or is at high risk of a DVT.If he has or is recovering from one that could be what the huge lump is

Reactions: 1
With how high that sock comes up his legs it looks to me like a support stocking,used to try and precent DVT's so maybe he has had,or is at high risk of a DVT.If he has or is recovering from one that could be what the huge lump is
At that size and age he definitely can’t be or won’t be healthy for long. It’s sad really that there seems to be a hereditary problem with food! This is more than genetics. They need to all pull it together.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.