Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she ever graduate from uni? And why does she have such a huge following for giving zero shits about anything and not even sticking to her own plan 😂

let’s see how many ted talks she will have in that vlog 😂

Reactions: 4
How did she ever graduate from uni? And why does she have such a huge following for giving zero shits about anything and not even sticking to her own plan 😂

let’s see how many ted talks she will have in that vlog 😂
To be fair, she started quite good.. I saw her documentary and she seemed quite nice and with valid arguments.. But then "fame" must have gotten to her head and she become more problematic and less likeable.
A lot of the people here used to be fans.

Reactions: 14
i thought she was uploading the vlog this morning because she couldn't be bothered to upload last night..
where is it emma?
are you still asleep at 11am on monday? #bossbitch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i thought she was uploading the vlog this morning because she couldn't be bothered to upload last night..
where is it emma?
are you still asleep at 11am on monday? #bossbitch
Definitely still sleeping or just rolled out of bed 😂 that’s how you run a business if you didn’t know. Let your cousin do everything lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just so frustrating bc we all know she doesn’t do anything all week. She only has to upload once a week and she still fails to do that on time. And then she has the audacity to talk about how busy she is and how she is THAT witch while doing duck all

Reactions: 11
Nearly 2:30 and still no sign of the vlog.

Whats the betting she will do an Instagram story saying she has been so busy... something came up... she has bad internet...

She probably still hasn’t edited it 😂 like a lot of you say this is her JOB! If I was her parents I would be livid at how unprofessional she comes across. Then again we have seen that they are top enablers.

A5027DFD-C2B5-44DF-83DA-30DF62386DAC.jpeg

This is interesting for anyone who fancies a nosey at herYouTube stats. Her video views are declining rapidly. Plus her estimated yearly income made me laugh. Obviously that doesn’t include adds on insta or her all body sales but still.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
B500F8CF-156B-4870-BAC2-B11EAC2DBAF5.jpeg

Would love to see my line manager’s reaction if I kept blaming my laziness on my internet connection every single time I failed to meet a deadline. Also, I swear youtubers can upload their videos early and schedule the viewing for a certain time/day?

Reactions: 13
View attachment 355287
Would love to see my line manager’s reaction if I kept blaming my laziness on my internet connection every single time I failed to meet a deadline. Also, I swear youtubers can upload their videos early and schedule the viewing for a certain time/day?
Yes they can! Molly-mae love or dislike her, and yes her travelling has been controversial, but she has managed to upload vlogs on holiday and on time

Reactions: 4
Yes they can! Molly-mae love or dislike her, and yes her travelling has been controversial, but she has managed to upload vlogs on holiday and on time
There we go! No excuseeeees! 🙅🏻‍♀️
Also lol @ the angry message asking about the video. More like she’s been reading our posts about her crappy work ethic!

Reactions: 11
Nearly 2:30 and still no sign of the vlog.

Whats the betting she will do an Instagram story saying she has been so busy... something came up... she has bad internet...

She probably still hasn’t edited it 😂 like a lot of you say this is her JOB! If I was her parents I would be livid at how unprofessional she comes across. Then again we have seen that they are top enablers.

View attachment 355231

This is interesting for anyone who fancies a nosey at herYouTube stats. Her video views are declining rapidly. Plus her estimated yearly income made me laugh. Obviously that doesn’t include adds on insta or her all body sales but still.
That is actually really shocking! She had so much potential to become someone with million subscribers if she didn’t start being lazy as tit and blackfishing. At this point I am certain her car is leased but you know she is such a BoSs and hardworking witch. Did she ever thank her subscribers at all? Genuinely can’t remember.

If I was a brand I would be so put off by her work ethics. But I guess she somehow still manages to get them sponsorships to pay her rent

Wow it’s still not out! I am sure it doesn’t take 12 hours to uploads a crappy one hour video 😂

• Haha
The WiFi at Starbucks would be better!

bleeping dial up broadband would be quicker 😂
Mate, it is not issues with uploading and the WIFI I genuinely don’t think it is at this rate

She hasn’t finished editing and is probably nervous about what bullshit content she is about to put out?

Reactions: 7
Mate, it is not issues with uploading and the WIFI I genuinely don’t think it is at this rate

She hasn’t finished editing and is probably nervous about what bullshit content she is about to put out?

100%! She says it herself in her vlogs that she does nothing. She knows her content is dog tit. There are so many people wanting to live the influencer life these days and who actually post interesting and engaging content then you have her bleeping talking you through a shopping haul of 5 things from home sense and dancing round a warehouse. She got too big for her boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nah how is 9pm and still no vlog?
is she not embarazzed?...this is really embarazzing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.