Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her arse is so flat and wide. I wonder why all those squats she claims to do haven’t helped...

Also wtf am I seeing. Is that a see through dress? Can I see this nasty bish’s thong? Wtf is wrong with her?! 🤢

Reactions: 11
Starts off her new vlog eating and telling is how she's still training with her PT but tells us while looking like this. Obvious weight gain and scruffy as hell. If I were her PT I'd be mortified.

She also goes on to tell us that all she does is work and that she's been feeling great due to some vitamins, water and sleeping a bit more. All this and yet she's STILL gaining weight. I can't imagine the abuse she puts her body through food wise.

Screenshot_20201207_075151.jpg

Screenshot_20201207_075205.jpg

Screenshot_20201207_075217.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t bring myself to watch it because I just know it will piss me off!

All the lip smacking and hand movements and poo nails 🤢

• Wow
Nah I actually cant stand her i am 10 seconds in and the "All i do is work, im an adult now"
MATE

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 09.17.46.png

25:25 our Preston girl has KISSED HER TEETH
I am shocked

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 09.34.30.png

"every time i eat burger king, it dont agree with me"

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 09.38.06.png

what am i actually watching

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Took one for the team and watched the vlog. Here is a run down.

Day 1
- eating talking about how good her skin is now and how she has been working out in the mornings with her PT?
- opening a glossy box advent calendar which was gifted
- writing in a notebook and 2 seconds of a meeting with her manager?
- went to Asda on the 1st December and was shocked they had sold out of advent calendars. Moans that the shop is too busy.
- puts fake ponytail on. Thinks she is tit hot. Talks about the giveaway. Drinks water.
- goes to Asda at 8pm to get some eggs to bake her banana loaf. (is this essential shopping?)
- admits she is last minute with everything! +1 for self awareness.
- asks people to tell her what she should buy her family.
ADVERT
- shot of her midriff while baking, could have lived without that.

- day 2 opening of advent calendar
- hungry again, makes breakfast and heads to work. No sign of the morning workout.
- 5 minute makeup look.
- talks about Spotify
- finally leaves the house, slips, +1 for entertainment value.
- filming herself packing orders while attempting to sing but pretending she isn’t trying.
ADVERT #2 of 7
- talks about that personalised tissue paper AGAIN!
- gets brows done. They do look good.Brags that all she has is a wax and tint.
- goes to home sense
- shows off her £200 coffee machine, shows off £5 cup
- sits on floor and complains of sore thighs from yesterday’s non existent workout
- shows off 2 £20 lamps
- shows off candles. Shop bought not AllShody™️ ones.
- shows off authentic pasta and olive oil. Pat on the back that she resisted the marble cake.
- shows off £13 chopping board.
- brags she didn’t spend a lot and then goes on to say she spent £110.

DAY 3 (or 300 feel like I have been watching this for years)
- shot of the £200 coffee machine
- plan for the day is therapy and ‘work’
- fills water bottle
- talks about coffee pods
- pat on the back that she didn’t cry at therapy again.
- witches about an ‘angry lady’ in her DM’s telling her she needs to label her all body ads. (Which one of you is the ‘angry lady’ 😂)
- jam packed day of packing orders and putting labels on candles.
- admits she has 2 blogs from turkey she hasn’t uploaded but drops a spoiler alert she is wearing the NEW all body tracksuit. So exciting!
ANOTHER 2 ADVERTS
- her explaining to someone how she blogs
- has food stuck to her face as pointed out by her dad
- making bath soaks
- karaoke time again.
- ‘empowering’ speech about how she won’t be treated as ‘whatever’
- shows the 2 salmon filets, apparently one is to pack away to eat at a later time (😂😂😂)

Day 4
- up early (for her) as she is going to get her nails done. Spoiler alert we know they are ugly.
- running late but has time to show off her coffee
- packed into the car in that winter coat looking like that character from big hero 6
- informs us she spoke to her friend on FaceTime about emotional self harm. Cried to her mate and felt better. She is healing
2 MORE ADVERTS
- gets nails done. Comes back to a parking ticket
- brags about her car
- apparently has loads to do but wants to go home and eat Burger King
- shows off to do list.
- chomps on Burger King even though she knows it will give her stomach ache in an hour
- does makeup to film tictok haul

Day 5
- off to a slow start... again. Admits it’s 12:50!!!
- feels she can’t do anything till she cleans her flat. Films it because apparently we enjoy it
- opens advent calendar
2 MORE ADVERTS!!!
- plans to go see her nephew at her parents but when she gets there her brother and nephew have gone.
- makes pasta while jumping round with wine in hand
2 MORE ADS!
- films herself eating
- films herself knocking a nail in the wall
- hangs a £5 wall decoration

Day whatever
- she admits she didn’t finish the blog but is editing it to post
- hopes we enjoy it and will see us again next week (spoiler alert she won’t)

side note she had her hair scraped back all week! That poor scalp. And it is clear she does not have enough content for regular vlogs. Almost died of boredom! A while 45 minutes of crap!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Day 1
- eating talking about how good her skin is now and how she has been working out in the mornings with her PT?
- went to Asda on the 1st December and was shocked they had sold out of advent calendars. Moans that the shop is too busy.
- puts fake ponytail on. Thinks she is tit hot. Talks about the giveaway. Drinks water.
- goes to Asda at 8pm to get some eggs to bake her banana loaf. (is this essential shopping?)
ADVERT

- hungry again, makes breakfast and heads to work. No sign of the morning workout.
- 5 minute makeup look.
- talks about Spotify
- filming herself packing orders while attempting to sing but pretending she isn’t trying.
ADVERT #2 of 7
- goes to home sense
- sits on floor and complains of sore thighs from yesterday’s non existent workout
- shows off 2 £20 lamps
- shows off authentic pasta and olive oil. Pat on the back that she resisted the marble cake.

- fills water bottle
- witches about an ‘angry lady’ in her DM’s telling her she needs to label her all body ads. (Which one of you is the ‘angry lady’ 😂)
- admits she has 2 blogs from turkey she hasn’t uploaded but drops a spoiler alert she is wearing the NEW all body tracksuit. So exciting!
ANOTHER 2 ADVERTS
- making bath soaks
- karaoke time again.
- shows the 2 salmon filets, apparently one is to pack away to eat at a later time (😂😂😂)

Day 4
- up early (for her) as she is going to get her nails done. Spoiler alert we know they are ugly.
- packed into the car in that winter coat looking like that character from big hero 6
- informs us she spoke to her friend on FaceTime about emotional self harm. Cried to her mate and felt better. She is healing
2 MORE ADVERTS
- brags about her car
- shows off to do list.
- chomps on Burger King even though she knows it will give her stomach ache in an hour

Day 5
- feels she can’t do anything till she cleans her flat. Films it because apparently we enjoy it
- opens advent calendar
2 MORE ADVERTS!!!
- plans to go see her nephew at her parents but when she gets there her brother and nephew have gone.
2 MORE ADS!
- films herself eating

Day whatever

side note she had her hair scraped back all week! That poor scalp. And it is clear she does not have enough content for regular vlogs. Almost died of boredom! A while 45 minutes of crap!!!!
This is too much!!! 😭😭😭😭 can’t lie it’s made me want to watch the video 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah I actually cant stand her i am 10 seconds in and the "All i do is work, im an adult now"
MATE

View attachment 337633

25:25 our Preston girl has KISSED HER TEETH
I am shocked

View attachment 337650

"every time i eat burger king, it dont agree with me"

View attachment 337658
what am i actually watching
Christ, that last photo is abhorrent. She's 24 and looks like a 42 year old mother of 4 in a benefit street parody

Day 1
ADVERT

- 5 minute makeup look.
- talks about Spotify
ADVERT #2 of 7
- goes to home sense
- shows off 2 £20 lamps

- fills water bottle
ANOTHER 2 ADVERTS
- making bath soaks
- karaoke time again.

Day 4
2 MORE ADVERTS
- brags about her car
- shows off to do list.

Day 5
- opens advent calendar
2 MORE ADVERTS!!!
2 MORE ADS!
- films herself eating

Day whatever

You are truly doing the Lord's work.

And speaking of the Lord, Emma hasn't gone all tammy faye bakker on us in a while. Perhaps she's given up on that gimmick too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Looool so I replied to her story the other day where she said that fat girls were better than regular sized girls because their vaginas felt better (in much grosser language can't remember the wording), anyway I replied saying how it's bad for her to suggest that women should be valued by how much their vagina appeals to a man and how backwards that is...... and she blocked me. First message I've ever sent her as well and was worded exactly like I just said. I don't get her whole personal brand, she tries to make out she's really progressive and woke, feminist/BLM but constantly contradicts herself and refuses to accept when she's called out for it

Also further to Emma contradicting herself, she follows on insta one of the most notorious blackfishing models Mika Brony, a girl I'm friends with who followed Emma messaged her about this during her BLM posts to let her know that this girl was an awful blackfisher and that she should unfollow (and the message got ignored lol). Here's a post showing how bad the Mika's blackfishing is and her account (which Emma still follows). Just shows the type of person Emma is influenced by and supports..

https://www.instagram.com/lilbabymiki/ - Mika's account

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This wasn't me but it's a point I've made in here before, how did she respond?

Thanks for this breakdown, might watch it just for the fall.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ, that last photo is abhorrent. She's 24 and looks like a 42 year old mother of 4 in a benefit street parody

You are truly doing the Lord's work.

And speaking of the Lord, Emma hasn't gone all tammy faye bakker on us in a while. Perhaps she's given up on that gimmick too
imagine what she’ll look like when she’s actually in her 40s 😳

• Wow
This just really pissed me off. What is it with her and not being able to take responsibility when being called out.... Because when she did post about plus sized women having a better vagina than regular sized women (she said it in the grossest way possible), this literally contradicts to what she was talking about in that documentary she was in.

I hate when people put other people down just to make themselves feel better. And as an influencer that is shouting BoDy PoSiTiVitY like she does, she should think before posting certain things because I bet not all her followers are plus sized so imagine seeing that from your “idol” smh

Looool so I replied to her story the other day where she said that fat girls were better than regular sized girls because their vaginas felt better (in much grosser language can't remember the wording), anyway I replied saying how it's bad for her to suggest that women should be valued by how much their vagina appeals to a man and how backwards that is...... and she blocked me. First message I've ever sent her as well and was worded exactly like I just said. I don't get her whole personal brand, she tries to make out she's really progressive and woke, feminist/BLM but constantly contradicts herself and refuses to accept when she's called out for it

Reactions: 6
nah I’m sorry I’m watching the vlogmas and i’m up to the bit where she’s sat in the floor with her tit homesense purchases. Anyways makes me even more certain seeing her say cross legged on the floor that she’s not a 24 she is STRUGGLING to cross her legs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
nah I’m sorry I’m watching the vlogmas and i’m up to the bit where she’s sat in the floor with her tit homesense purchases. Anyways makes me even more certain seeing her say cross legged on the floor that she’s not a 24 she is STRUGGLING to cross her legs
Sis is gonna get a blood clot just from sitting on the ground

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This hand gesture?? What is it? Why does she constantly do it? And sis ain't never had 4 boyfriends so.....
Screenshot_20201208-123936_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
maybe if she let people provide constructive criticisms about:
- blackfishing, inappropriate use of hand gestures and kissing her teeth
- having a sloppy brand, reselling tat at high prices
- wearing dirty stained clothes
- being sloppy about her videos, which are getting WORSE every time
- jumping on a different trend each week whether that is veganism and exercise and sis has GAINED a tonne of weight since/ finding the church
- not admitting to her size. She is bigger than a 24..
- being a stylist, plus size fashion blogger but ONLY wearing bummy sweats, never wears hauled clothes because they would rip

...we wouldn’t feel such strong negative feelings against the girl! She pisses people off then blocks/ doesn’t acknowledge it!! She is getting worse by the day!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.