Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very insulting and offensive. She has been called out about it before but doesn’t care, clearly.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the documentary and it’s actually quite sad how she has let herself go and stopped caring. I actually liked the clothes she was wearing and all the different hairstyles. That last outfit in the documentary, would be something that she would now say “isn’t her style”. I know how easy it is to lose yourself and become lazy (especially in 2020) but I think she has become too comfortable. She has her followers that will support her so she doesn’t feel the need to actually put an effort into taking care of herself and her content anymore. I mean look at her nasty ass flat in her videos.

Also, I am still shocked about how much weight she actually gained. She has a PT and was eating apparently plant based 80% of the time but gained so much. Her exercises are an actual joke LOOOL. When the gyms first reopened I started going again and went down from a size 18 to 16 within 2-3 months while still having a takeaway once a week and staying within my calorie intake. She is definitely eating 3000-6000 calories a day and her PT is wrong for not encouraging her to change her workout plan and include 1. Heavier weights 2. HIIT and 3. Some cardio

Reactions: 6
I feel like most of us who are working from home are being a bit slobby at the moment (unless you’re on a zoom call). But her whole brand is meant to be ‘fashion’. If you look at other influencers they are still making an effort and putting out good content but her content is literally her sat in the same sweats talking about herself to her front camera. She really is getting stale.

At least when she was in the ‘plant based’ gym bunny phase she has some different content.
How that PT is not damaging his brand working with her I will never know, it is definitely not an incentive to sign up with him.

Reactions: 7
How that PT is not damaging his brand working with her I will never know, it is definitely not an incentive to sign up with him.
for real i don't understand why he lets her promo him on her ig when she's literally GAINED weight since she started training with him??? seeing that definitely hasn't made me want to rush to get him as my PT lol, not a very good business move having her as the influencer backing you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
for real i don't understand why he lets her promo him on her ig when she's literally GAINED weight since she started training with him??? seeing that definitely hasn't made me want to rush to get him as my PT lol, not a very good business move having her as the influencer backing you
I wonder if anyone signed up to that programme thing over zoom they started doing at the start of lockdown. I can’t remember what it was called but I doubt it was a hit considering it’s never been mentioned again.
0CB3FEA4-0931-4A79-9181-A879A6D11E65.jpeg

Just found this on his insta. Early 2019 he has been training her since. I can definitely see him just going along with it for the free advertising.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think it's because she wants to promote this health at any size malarkey!
Which I personally think is bollocks. I have been overweight my whole life. I'm 42 and up until 4 years ago I used to go to the gym but didnt really bother food wise as I thought as long as I can do a spin class and keep up with everyone else I'm good! Then I started getting knee pain and it turned out to be osteoarthritis. Which I'm sure I would have got anyway but the extra pressure from my weight didnt help fast forward and I now have it pretty much everywhere back hands jaw etc and because of this my mobility has suffered and i need a knee replacement but I'm too young. I have since gained 2 stone and am now type 2 diabetic. But it's hard to lose the extra weight due to pain mobility etc. But I'm trying but i can't stand health at any size movement because I'm sure if I weighed less to begin I wouldn't be in the state I am now. Which is chronic pain and arthritis and diabetes. Sorry for the essay! X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it's because she wants to promote this health at any size malarkey!
Which I personally think is bollocks. I have been overweight my whole life. I'm 42 and up until 4 years ago I used to go to the gym but didnt really bother food wise as I thought as long as I can do a spin class and keep up with everyone else I'm good! Then I started getting knee pain and it turned out to be osteoarthritis. Which I'm sure I would have got anyway but the extra pressure from my weight didnt help fast forward and I now have it pretty much everywhere back hands jaw etc and because of this my mobility has suffered and i need a knee replacement but I'm too young. I have since gained 2 stone and am now type 2 diabetic. But it's hard to lose the extra weight due to pain mobility etc. But I'm trying but i can't stand health at any size movement because I'm sure if I weighed less to begin I wouldn't be in the state I am now. Which is chronic pain and arthritis and diabetes. Sorry for the essay! X
Best of luck on your health journey and thank you for sharing x

I totally agree that the HAES health at every size movement is extremely damaging, mainly because it is a lie. Due to gravity, which is everywhere apart from the moon, extra weight causes more stress on the joints, particularly the back, knees and ankles. That is certain amongst many many downsides to obesity & morbid obesity, i dont need to list as we are all aware of them...

I think it is shocking she has gained so much weight and is just a total total slob. I remember her posting a video of her in a bubble bath tucking into a full meal, whilst she was in the bath!! On top of filthy flat, sex toys lying about (absolutely vile), and looking as if she has not cleaned her clothes, her face and brushed her hair for MOST OF 2020!!... She makes money off of her content and this is what she provides her followers/ rent payers.
I've been working/ studying from home and manage to shower brush my hair and wear clean clothes/ clean pyjamas.. because i don't have mental issues and i'm not a lazy slob :).

with Molly Mae, although some don't like her, I think she is very successful above the rest because of her honesty and she puts a decent amount of effort into her content, and a crazy amount of effort into her looks..

If I were confident and interesting enough I would love to be a youtuber and make tonnes of money off of brand deals, I would put in the work to maintain that and stay humble, because its little work and large rewards.

Everyone, apart from influencers, works so bloody hard to get by and make a living, especially in 2020. Emmas's out here thinking she is gods gift, so sexy and succesful etc but she does the bare bleeping minimum. End of november she hasn't planned for vlogmas? What a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hi! A bit random but...
all those affirmations Emma shared, I think she’s previously shared a rupi kaur post (the author of poetry book milk and honey)... who has a new book out called home body? Either a coincidence or not, and im spending too much time online 🤣

just thought it was a strange parallel, particularly as in Emma’s brand home body made No sense whatsoever and seems likely she saw the book promo and nicked the name

• Heart
Reactions: 6
hi! A bit random but...
all those affirmations Emma shared, I think she’s previously shared a rupi kaur post (the author of poetry book milk and honey)... who has a new book out called home body? Either a coincidence or not, and im spending too much time online 🤣

just thought it was a strange parallel, particularly as in Emma’s brand home body made No sense whatsoever and seems likely she saw the book promo and nicked the name
I noticed this too;
Home body!! Ring some bells Emma?!

Reactions: 1
hi! A bit random but...

Yeah I thought this! I love Rupi Kaur and follow her on fb and Instagram so I saw when she first posted promo for her new book months ago then just yesterday I saw that Emma had stuff that said the same thing and I just thought it was such a coincidence. ‘Home body’ doesn’t really fit the whole point of her merch? Like the point of her brand was an all inclusive clothing brand (that doesn’t carry size xs which is the size I wear so... not very inclusive). I reckon she’s just seen the phrase and thought it sounded cool. Rupi even did a collab with a clothing company doing apparel with ‘home body’ on it so watch Emma do that next 🥴

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she has some company tonight, two pieces of salmon cooked and the sides looks like they’ll easily feed more than 1 person

I wonder if she has some company tonight, two pieces of salmon cooked and the sides looks like they’ll easily feed more than 1 person
Well being in tier 3, she shouldnt be socially mixing with anyone not in her household, so once again Hillzilla is showing that she's just built different

Please tell me someone saw the TikTok of her packing one or her gift boxes.

She really put a refresher sweet on the top and looked at it and thought “yeah that’s worth like £100”. When I tell you I squealed...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Have any of you noticed how she speaks to her cousin Alice in her YouTube videos? Literally like a piece of tit and loves to remind us that Alice works for all body (a.k.a is on her payroll).
Alice seems very humble and just a nice chilled out normal Preston girl..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.