Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- jumping on a different trend each week whether that is veganism and exercise and sis has GAINED a tonne of weight since/ finding the church
Absolutely spot on! She doesn’t have an original bone in her body and she lacks so much self awareness. She could actually possibly do something worthwhile with her following if she didn’t produce such half assed sporadic content.

Oh my god I forgot all about her new found religion😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
0DFCAE10-88E4-47D8-92A2-E3BC05693F03.jpeg
3BDA64F8-6FC6-4125-9A50-390DED751233.jpeg

I hope we are all exited for another new and exciting... tracksuit 😂

She claims to have a degree in fashion but the extent of her designs are bland baggy clothes with basic logos. I can imagine that logo cracking and peeling after a few washes as well. Not that she will wash her clothes enough to test that.

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 339443View attachment 339444

I hope we are all exited for another new and exciting... tracksuit 😂

She claims to have a degree in fashion but the extent of her designs are bland baggy clothes with basic logos. I can imagine that logo cracking and peeling after a few washes as well. Not that she will wash her clothes enough to test that.
Looks like she’s just been released from prison or a failed fat camp

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think what gets to me is how lazy it is of her to reproduce stuff that’s already been done and just make it bigger rather than design things that would actually fit bigger sizes properly. You can see how tight the trousers are around her thighs and how loose they are elsewhere - why wouldn’t she, as a bigger girl herself, want to design something that would fit her body type and therefore the people she claims to want to make clothes for? You can’t expect something to have the same fit at a size 6/8/10 and an 18/20/22 and that’s where the gap in the market is. No one needs another poorly fitting tracksuit, they want something designed for their body that fits properly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do we know how much she is asking for this prison uniform...sorry inclusive top of the range tracksuit?

Reactions: 3
ECF6A306-C35E-4CC9-94FB-CB5B99CF4A04.jpeg

Craftsmanship?! Loool pardon?! Crafting what? Pastel coloured shapeless tracksuits! What detail are they paying attention to?! She’s deluded!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Do we know how much she is asking for this prison uniform...sorry inclusive top of the range tracksuit?
Seems she usually sells hoodies for £30+!!!!

FCEF9919-57F5-4E26-B53C-FA94B21906F4.png

These gems are too good not to appreciate 😂 do babies have body confidence issues?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
maybe if she let people provide constructive criticisms about:
- blackfishing, inappropriate use of hand gestures and kissing her teeth
- having a sloppy brand, reselling tat at high prices
- wearing dirty stained clothes
- being sloppy about her videos, which are getting WORSE every time
- jumping on a different trend each week whether that is veganism and exercise and sis has GAINED a tonne of weight since/ finding the church
- not admitting to her size. She is bigger than a 24..
- being a stylist, plus size fashion blogger but ONLY wearing bummy sweats, never wears hauled clothes because they would rip

...we wouldn’t feel such strong negative feelings against the girl! She pisses people off then blocks/ doesn’t acknowledge it!! She is getting worse by the day!!
Add to this saying all women are amazing and dont need a man to tell them their worth,but then implying plus sized vaginas are better for men

Reactions: 6
To think she looks small in these compared to now and this is when she was a 22 and you're telling me she's only a size bigger now?

It's so sad to see and look I'm the last to big up this woman but even though she was overweight here, she looks great compared to now. Put together, professional (even with the old bedroom at her parents place) CLEAN AND TIDY and she does look attractive.

She's in complete denial these days. The HAES mentality has completely ruined her body and I don't see her getting back to this any time soon I'm afraid.

Screenshot_20201209_044613.jpg

Screenshot_20201209_044632.jpg

Screenshot_20201209_044650.jpg

Screenshot_20201209_044718.jpg

Screenshot_20201209_044736.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
06ABA2AF-85B4-49A3-BED6-1A864D6137D9.png

This made me chuckle. The food medic (who I love!) posted about a razor from a brand called allbody.
Firstly, she tagged Emma’s brand by mistake 😂 and secondly, I don’t know who created their brand first but I’d hate it if my well designed, eco-friendly razor brand was confused with the cheap tatty rags that Emma sells!

• Haha
For a moment I thought she has branched out once again but this time selling razors and soap! Why is the branding so similar.

On that BBC3 documentary she has something about her, she comes across down to earth, relatable and even likeable. Now she is worlds away from where she was in terms of her image she has regressed and comes across as a spoiled needy brat.

View attachment 340488
This made me chuckle. The food medic (who I love!) posted about a razor from a brand called allbody.
Firstly, she tagged Emma’s brand by mistake 😂 and secondly, I don’t know who created their brand first but I’d hate it if my well designed, eco-friendly razor brand was confused with the cheap tatty rags that Emma sells!
The razor brand’s first post was only on May 1st lol

Reactions: 2
For a moment I thought she has branched out once again but this time selling razors and soap! Why is the branding so similar.

On that BBC3 documentary she has something about her, she comes across down to earth, relatable and even likeable. Now she is worlds away from where she was in terms of her image she has regressed and comes across as a spoiled needy brat.
I couldn't agree more!!!
I actually started following her on Instagram because of that documentary, but she changed so much and for the worse..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she was smart about it she should have started selling matching Christmas pjs, she’s already got the kids clothing, she has the heat presses and the embroidery machines etc, that alone could have earnt her more money then those tatty t shirts and hoodies she tries to flog

Reactions: 9
If she was smart about it she should have started selling matching Christmas pjs, she’s already got the kids clothing, she has the heat presses and the embroidery machines etc, that alone could have earnt her more money then those tatty t shirts and hoodies she tries to flog
Thats actually a good idea! She watches this thread so keep your eyes peeled for them appearing Christmas 2021 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.