Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she just bleeping stop appropriating blaccents and gestures!!!! It’s so bleeping frustrating. You’re not black Emma and have not grown up around any black girls for it to even rub off on you

Reactions: 13
She also needs to stop treating going to therapy as a personality trait. Loads of people go and it’s really not that deep. I never bring it up unless we’re on the topic or someone directly asks

Reactions: 14
Can she just bleeping stop appropriating blaccents and gestures!!!! It’s so bleeping frustrating. You’re not black Emma and have not grown up around any black girls for it to even rub off on you
It’s absolutely disgusting and so so so offensive. There’s unfortunately nothing we can do. She has been pulled up on it before yet she continues to do it.

Reactions: 7
A171D413-AC0F-4274-9A0A-5073317E50F1.jpeg

please don’t and please shut the duck up!

AE9F00D2-C111-4846-AC84-4C8BC1CF6BE5.jpeg

(Just to save you googling)

5CDD4D9E-107B-4A24-8D0C-45C0E39DFA9D.png

Bangs on about women owning power but is calling herself a ‘simp’. Wise up.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What does she look like! The absolute LOSER!
I have just watched this 😂 moaning about not having time to put clothes on Depop. I bet the lazy slob only rolls out of bed at midday! She has probably been gifted most of them clothes and she is trying to make some money, because don’t forget she doesn’t take a wage from AllShody.

If she finds listing clothes that much of a pain in the ass how about donating them to charity.

Reactions: 12
The hand the accent I really can’t cope with it. This girl wants to be black sooooo bad. Has anyone ever brought it up to her?? I’d love to DM her but I know she would probably just block me cos she would rather block the negativity 🙄

Reactions: 8
What does she look like! The absolute LOSER!
Looks like she bleeping stinks

The hand the accent I really can’t cope with it. This girl wants to be black sooooo bad. Has anyone ever brought it up to her?? I’d love to DM her but I know she would probably just block me cos she would rather block the negativity 🙄
I think its gonna have to take someone uploading a youtube video of them talking about the likes of Emma and co. Informing people on what they're really like and if it gets taken down, you KNOW Emma would have seen it

Reactions: 8
Someone in here dm’d her before and got a reply. I don’t think she would block as that would make her look really bad

Reactions: 2
CA589004-85D1-4F65-A170-659AA9AB3E79.jpeg
E978751C-150A-4C55-A35C-A3AEFF310315.jpeg

Jesus Christ!!! That is some charity shop chic going on right there. The way she is pronouncing embarrassing on the video as well is pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I hope it’s just the filter but it looks like she hasn’t cleaned the bath tub in a whileeee
FF7519C2-D511-469D-9F01-A2FD0444BA81.jpeg
🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.