Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talked about fat pussy being better on the documentary too fat for love. She said a boy she'd been with had said it was better and warmer...:eek:
I'm fat so I ain't fat phobic even tho I've been called it by other plus size influencers! But seriously how ya vag feels inside is the same what ever size you are lol she's so full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She talked about fat pussy being better on the documentary too fat for love. She said a boy she'd been with had said it was better and warmer...:eek:
‘Warmer’ Jesus Christ this girl talks so much tit! Does she even have the slightest grasp on biology.
If your fanny is hot love I suggest going to the GUM clinic.

That ‘too fat for love’ documentary is something I have tried to forget about 😂 has it ever been discussed here!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Warmer’ Jesus Christ this girl talks so much tit! Does she even have the slightest grasp on biology.
If your fanny is hot love I suggest going to the GUM clinic.

That ‘too fat for love’ documentary is something I have tried to forget about 😂 has it ever been discussed here!
It’s never been mentioned no... but maybe because we’re all also trying to forget it exists😂😂

Reactions: 5
I'm still trying to forget that woman bouncing on a wedge and thinking that tit is normal and should be encouraged. Don't forget emma laying down accross it, showcasing that flabby ass for the world to see. And remember when she cried at the monty python sketch... That doc was a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhh good allbody tissue paper! I may order some just to wipe my arse on!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My eyes... MY EYES

But its also sad to see the weight gain, she's pretty much the size of the woman on top of her now
Screenshot_20201202_170622_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20201202_170630_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
AEAC9CC7-2337-45D7-8E57-4C0FB7E5E17A.jpeg

There she goes snacking again! I love a snack don’t get me wrong but it seems she has a day long running buffet on the go.

Hope you’re all excited for the start of vlogmas on Sunday, aren’t we lucky!

Edit; shout out to mount vesuvius on her chin still going strong. I see ya.

• Haha
I just watched Emma’s documentary and I prefer the Emma on that documentary over the Emma that we are presented with now

I’m just gonna leave this here... I am in shock

Prices are more expensive for free shipping .. this girl is just childish man

I’m pissed lol😭 everyone feel sorry for Emma - she really thinks people “across Europe and internationally” will be buying her tat from her little warehouse up north
A girl I know who does Body Shop did a few Pamper boxes for £13 recently, got one for my Mum. Literally had like 6 things in it for half the price. And they were all different, it’s a bit samey isn’t it 2 bath things in one box.

Reactions: 2
1. Looks underbaked and too buttery. You’re also meant to leave the bread completely cool before cutting into it. Our girl could never.
These influencers piss me off posting “banana bread recipe” as if they invented it, piss off

2. What does that even mean lol. This isn’t really sending out positivity
3000+ calories for the entire thing, which no doubt she will have all to herself, I'm guessing within one day on top of her other meals... With stuff like this we really do get to see where the pounds pile up from

Doesn't she mean she was the only black friend.....oh wait! Ffs when is she ever going to stop with the blackfishing! The voice the hand gestures it's so bleeping disrespectful
Screenshot_20201203-120431_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.