Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive literally just seen a brand advertised on my mates page and her packaging is so similar to theirs n they’ve been around before she’s started to go into diffusers n had her brand change

E8E6E253-6A95-4BB6-A3BD-BF6E72945FDE.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
seeing her dad in that story this morning on the phone confirmed that he is 100000% running the show
i can literally imagine him telling her to get off her phone and help her cousins
i find it so mad!! my dad doesn't help me out with my business at all because it's MY business.... starting up can be tough but witch YOU HAVE A WAREHOUSE!!!!!!!! i don't think she understands how big that is? you've got to a point people would hope to be at a few years down the line & you still have daddy helping you?? please.

Reactions: 9
seeing her dad in that story this morning on the phone confirmed that he is 100000% running the show
i can literally imagine him telling her to get off her phone and help her cousins
i find it so mad!! my dad doesn't help me out with my business at all because it's MY business.... starting up can be tough but witch YOU HAVE A WAREHOUSE!!!!!!!! i don't think she understands how big that is? you've got to a point people would hope to be at a few years down the line & you still have daddy helping you?? please.
She would never understand how big it is because she is only a spoiled child. You don't appreciate something if your parents just give it to you.
They set up the business and gave her all the money. It's just a cute hobby...

Edit: just as a comparison, I have been following the page "treatboxuk" for years.. Go and look at her page if you want to see a well thought gift box. She worked first from her living room, got a rebranding, and then maanged to hire people, get warehouse etc. She really worked for it and it shows in her page.

Reactions: 10
A57B6530-8093-4181-91CC-BB1B72AFFE46.jpeg

*cough* *cough* say it louder for the instagram girls who think they can just create a clothing brand!

What is actually inclusive about her clothes other than being available in larger sizes?

(Side note to reiterate what has been said before she literally only sells baggy wrinkly clothing with crap slogans and a logo that could have been made by a 10 year old. You are lucky to have a hobby financed by your parents not a brand)

1E57E1BB-060C-43FD-8953-2BC0ED65981F.jpeg
724695CC-7524-43F3-A0DB-7795EAD55646.jpeg

Is she even trying anymore? She has all day every day to make new content but no she would rather reuse pictures from less than a week ago! Lazy.

C7CAC52D-25B7-4004-AEF3-AD0811B1DDD3.jpeg

Her mirror is even mucky as hell. If this is your full time job then you need to try harder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
also wanted to point out about the crappy candles..
i was close to finishing a primark candle last month and the glass ended up exploding and shattering on my living room table..
i noticed elle darby with angelle collection mentioned she had been testing her xmas candles since JULY and was on her 10th/11th candle...
emma hasn't fully tested or properly used these products her mum has randomly made for her all of a sudden. you can't just make something & expect your customers to be your guinea pigs... unorganised and awful business decisions emma!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Emma can’t even check her writing on her story. She’s shared a great article about windrush, and then said “these people face deportation from a country they only left when they were two” am I being picky but isn’t it that they’re facing deportation TO the country they left when they were two? It’s too important of a topic to mess with the wording really

Argh it annoys me so much that she spells decision like that! She always does it. I thought she went to Uni?!
haha yes that gets on my nerves too

Reactions: 8
Also doesn’t sit right with me that she’s advertising her purchases from Glossier after how vocal she was about BLM and supporting black owned businesses. She spends so much time on the internet I can’t believe she hasn’t come across the multitude of issues there have been with that brand...

Reactions: 7
I don't understand much about fashion, and I don't understand fancy prices fashion at all... but looks to me like a Ugg boots and a tesco bag for life had a baby. 😂😂
You’re not wrong! It’s the Telfar x Ugg collab 😂 whoever Telfar are! Never heard of that brand before, but I’m not big on designer stuff either

Reactions: 3
i find it so funny that she sheds out so much cash for on designer items but she can only buy bags LOL
why would you fund designers that don't even create clothes for your size & body type?????
great support of body posi x

• Heart
  • Haha
That dress looks absolutely awful. I get embracing your body but I just couldn't go out like that!

Reactions: 6
I would not want a hot choc stirrer that has been sat on her passenger seat knowing her families sweaty arseholes have sat there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DFE951C7-729C-4233-8DC1-8B23CFBC6466.jpeg

She said she had over 350 sales on Friday and over 100 sales of gift boxes and she’s trying to convince us she doesn’t give herself a wage?
If sales and money aren’t everything, why charge extortionate prices for a gift box that cost £20 to make. She only cares about profit and sales. Who is she kidding? STOP THE CAP

She just can’t stop lying! Why would you even say you don’t give yourself a wage. Who pays your bills? Who bought that car? Because it sure you couldn’t afford that lifestyle from occasional sponsorships and YouTube money. Unless it’s the royal bank of dad stepping in again!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.