Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sis been eating ALL the snacks

She has gained so much weight! I’m sorry but the whole HAES, fat acceptance movement is great to feel better about yourself, but it is sometimes just an excuse to eat whatever you want.

she also can afford a PT. I would love to be able to afford a PT. instead I have loved educating myself using YouTube about workouts etc and manage to stay fit without spending a penny.

I may not be able to afford a PT but I know more about staying fit and healthy than our girl!
0716D6E7-DA6B-4013-9A35-390AE3DB6097.jpeg
This is probably why 😂 and I don’t know who she’s trying to fool with that lil teaspoon. We all know she dug in with a tablespoon afterwards

Reactions: 7
Very vegan/plant based of her. Are you sure it’s a teaspoon and not a desert spoon in her massive hands.
notice how she hasn’t banged on about being plant based recently 😂 probs reading here and seeing that people notice hahaha

that accent is back n in full force n all

Reactions: 8
The stupid accent and hand movements. She will look back and cringe one day. Loser.

Reactions: 10
Why is she proudly saying she drinks 2 litres water a day to help with skin care. The girl is super fat and 2 litres of water is no where near enough for someone of her size!!!!

Reactions: 8
I’ve never actually thought of that LOL if you’re four times bigger you gotta eat 4x more and drink 4x more water?!! Wow she must feel crap all the time

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, can we just mention her mums bio??? ‘I made’ erm no wonder her brother doesn’t have anything to do with her... seems like he’s waaaaay pushed out
Yes I thought this too! Emma hardly ever mentions her brothers baby. You would think she would try to be the boujee aunt and by all baby designer stuff. I actually think her brother has nothing to do with them so Emma is her parents little princess.. urghh

Wow didn’t know she was an Auntie. How sad that he doesn’t get mentioned. Wonder if here is beef there?

Reactions: 1
I’ve never actually thought of that LOL if you’re four times bigger you gotta eat 4x more and drink 4x more water?!! Wow she must feel crap all the time
Also given what a fitness guru our Preston princess is, 2 litres would barely scratch the surface. For someone her size she should probably be drinking double that.

1. Looks underbaked and too buttery. You’re also meant to leave the bread completely cool before cutting into it. Our girl could never.
These influencers piss me off posting “banana bread recipe” as if they invented it, piss off

2. What does that even mean lol. This isn’t really sending out positivity
Eughhh I am way to invested at this point I even read that caption in her pathetic accent, ‘phat’ no white girl from Preston would say that!

I think she was insinuating bigger girls have better vaginas. But her making comments like that is just adding fuel to the fire.

Oh my god I beg someone tell me she was not referring to her vagina when she said “phat super soaker toaster oven”
Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did anyone see the imagegang ad on their insta? the campaign she was in london for in her "sexy" underwear, her voice in it is absolutely ridiculous
and her hair looks awful!!

when i first started following her it looked so thick and healthy. i swear she can't actually look after herself properly. since she's lived in that flat her clothes are always filthy, her hair is a state, her skin is scabby
i completely understand how hard it is to keep on top of things when you've got so many plates to juggle, but pls why would i take skin care advice from the girl who has had that dirty spot on her chin for a year now. not very girl boss is it babes x

did anyone see the imagegang ad on their insta? the campaign she was in london for in her "sexy" underwear, her voice in it is absolutely ridiculous
and her hair looks awful!!

when i first started following her it looked so thick and healthy. i swear she can't actually look after herself properly. since she's lived in that flat her clothes are always filthy, her hair is a state, her skin is scabby
i completely understand how hard it is to keep on top of things when you've got so many plates to juggle, but pls why would i take skin care advice from the girl who has had that dirty spot on her chin for a year now. not very girl boss is it babes x
I watched that add too and thought she stood out like a sore thumb. Bet she was ecstatic to be the only white female casted too, definitely made her head grow a size or three

Brandons the best she will get.
Only person she will settle down with is someone like her dad.
Shes going through her hoe phase now with her phat pussy oven or whatever she called it 😆

She talked about fat pussy being better on the documentary too fat for love. She said a boy she'd been with had said it was better and warmer...:eek:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.