Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who was born and bred in Blackburn which is 10 miles from Preston and you'd think this person would have a similar accent to Emma.They sound NOTHING alike which proves how much she changes her accent to sound black/like shes a Londoner
Legiiiiit. I'm from between Bburn and Preston and my accent and everyones who I grew up with sounds so distinctly northern! Scrumptious peachy Emma is KIDDING HERSELF AND THINKS PEOPLE WON'T NOTICE. 💀💀💀💀

Reactions: 6
She’s so lazy. Best thing to do is trade on another company name not ALL BODY. Makes no bleeping sense, imagine Emma on dragons den explaining this I am dead!!😭
Omg, can we please arrange this? Would love to see the dragons discussing her business 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep I watch Caitlan and I think the same,she is NOT a size 24,her boyfriend tells her how amazing she looks in too small clothing as well.Yes he is absolutely allowed to tell her she she looks amazing,but not in clothes that are so tight they look like she has been catapulted into them.Also her make up looks like a clowns,make up is supposed to compliment your features not make you look like a child coloured your face in with a brown crayon

Trina-Louise Higgins is size 28/30 is honest about her size and has a great personality
Ive just watched caitlan.... OMG her makeup is shocking, she looks majorly uncomfortable ( her weight seems to squash her) and she says generally instead of genuinely, and she's never a 24

• Wow
Reactions: 5
“All Body is an all inclusive clothing brand providing baggy clothes for S-XXL, so that everyone feels included”
Oh and we sell bath salts, diffusers candles and STRAWS
I'm sure plus size women are now so thankful that they finally have bath salts and metal straws also made in plus size, that way everyone can use them!! Oh wait...

Speaking on inclusivity, I've never understood why Emma doesn't stock XS yet will go stratospheric with the XLs...

ALL BODIES! except XS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand why all her clothes are baggy sweats! I love a good tracksuit to slob round in especially in lockdown but I would rather grab something cheap from primark, they are probably the same quality as well and they don’t have cringe slogans on.

• Heart
She’s definitely been reading the thread lol. After someone pointed out that her ex was still mentioned on her website and now she’s “rebranding”.
68749EA5-38BE-4A87-A976-910C7488DC14.jpeg

and as for that tweet, girl stop the 🧢 nobody said that to you 😂 people really out here lying for retweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since when do women have to wear bras?? That kind of talk completely goes against the bopo movement 😤
No ones saying they HAVE TO wear bras.. the points that have been mentioned about Emma’s lack of wearing bras is that she’s paid ££££ to advertise clothes and brands and doesn’t make them look flattering when her boobs are sagging beneath the garment. A bra or some kind of support would make some of the pieces she’s wearing look a lot better for what she’s being paid to do.

I’m all here for the free the titty committee😂

Legiiiiit. I'm from between Bburn and Preston and my accent and everyones who I grew up with sounds so distinctly northern! Scrumptious peachy Emma is KIDDING HERSELF AND THINKS PEOPLE WON'T NOTICE. 💀💀💀💀
same I’m from the other side, in between Blackpool and Preston, went to college in Preston too and no one sounds like that in Preston. Not even living somewhere else can rid us of this Preston accent, I’ve been in Liverpool for a long time now and i’m only just starting to get a twang.

Nah darlin’, he just paid for your business instead.
was literally just about to post this MY DAYS

I think it’s really funny how a “professional brand” is using Canva too. It’s basically like a tit photoshop but for free and you can pay to have premium access. I use this for works social media but we have someone who does our illustrations and fonts I just put it all together. So this means REALLY none of the typography, illustrations etc are hers to own and use, they’re just off a free site. Just makes me giggle a little bit

Last edited:
I swear they just make this tit up. I didnt think car washes were open due to lockdown??
Well ‘lashes and brows’ are on her to-do list as well so who knows. We all are well aware that lockdown rules don’t seem to apply to her considering she was gallivanting go London for ‘work’ last week!

Reactions: 11
I swear they just make this tit up. I didnt think car washes were open due to lockdown??
I’m sure if they were/are open the last thing they want to be doing is telling Emma about her car, especially during a pandemic. They just want to wash your car and for you to leave hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess she’s stopped living the plant based lie then with this Nando’s I know they do vegan chicken etc now but let’s not be fooled she’s deffo having a full chicken to herself

• Haha
No ones saying they HAVE TO wear bras.. the points that have been mentioned about Emma’s lack of wearing bras is that she’s paid ££££ to advertise clothes and brands and doesn’t make them look flattering when her boobs are sagging beneath the garment. A bra or some kind of support would make some of the pieces she’s wearing look a lot better for what she’s being paid to do.

I’m all here for the free the titty committee😂
I just feel like it shouldn’t be expected 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I just feel like it shouldn’t be expected 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah absolutely it shouldn’t be expected but as said before she is PAID to advertise clothes. ££ PAID.
She doesn’t wear a bra on clothing that needs a bra/ is designed for you to wear a bra. She also doesn’t wear the correct underwear at all, for example black pants under light clothing, it’s lazy.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely been reading the thread lol. After someone pointed out that her ex was still mentioned on her website and now she’s “rebranding”. View attachment 314282

and as for that tweet, girl stop the 🧢 nobody said that to you 😂 people really out here lying for retweets.

all these youtubers/influencers reading Tattle. Maybe if you didn't delete every single comment on your channel that are negative 🤷🏼‍♀️ and if you are deleting all of the comments because you don't want to see them then why are you reading Tattle?

and Emma has been MIA on YouTube all year. Seems she's stopped making the effort.

Screenshot 2020-11-18 at 09.46.42.png
Im actually still pissed off at this. It did NOT happen.

One minute its :"its so hard being a business owner, i dont have that much money because being an adult is so expensive"

Next day its posts like this and pure arrogance

She is so bleeping confused about her who she is i swear.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.