Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad she gets called out for that obnoxious offensive way she speaks. It's AAVE but she also tries to sound like a Black Londoner despite being neither of those things and it really gets to me...
I know someone who was born and bred in Blackburn which is 10 miles from Preston and you'd think this person would have a similar accent to Emma.They sound NOTHING alike which proves how much she changes her accent to sound black/like shes a Londoner

Reactions: 5
Slight diversion but has anyone heard of Caitlan Redding (she’s on insta and Youtube) she reminds me of Emma (pretty sure I found her through Emma too). She keeps buying size 24 clothes but she’s clearly probably around a size 28/30. I’m a plus size girl myself & trying to find HONEST bloggers is so hard!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Slight diversion but has anyone heard of Caitlan Redding (she’s on insta and Youtube) she reminds me of Emma (pretty sure I found her through Emma too). She keeps buying size 24 clothes but she’s clearly probably around a size 28/30. I’m a plus size girl myself & trying to find HONEST bloggers is so hard!!!
I just watched her PLT haul and she is definitely NOT a size 24. Plus her foundation is 8 shades darker than her actual skintone. Why is it so difficult for some people to buy and wear clothes the right size lmao they're not kidding anyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched one of her Hauls 😂😂 Shes a size 30 Atleast haha

😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I just watched her PLT haul and she is definitely NOT a size 24. Plus her foundation is 8 shades darker than her actual skintone. Why is it so difficult for some people to buy and wear clothes the right size lmao they're not kidding anyone 🤣
I’m a size 22/24 and I’m nowhere as big as her. If you want to be a fashion influencer then you need to start being honest with your audience.

Reactions: 7
Sadly there are more plus-size influencers lying about their size than being honest it seems. Emma is one of many. It makes a mockery of the whole “bopo” message - it’s clear that most of them just jump on that bandwagon for likes/views rather than actually believing in it. If anyone has any recommendations of plus-size influencers who are generally honest and actually confident I would love to hear them!

• Heart
I think I mentioned her on this threat before but dani dmc is a great one! even puts her measurements under her YouTube videos so you can compare your sizes to what she buys!

stop I’m watching now and she can’t be a 24 can she??

Reactions: 3
Yep I watch Caitlan and I think the same,she is NOT a size 24,her boyfriend tells her how amazing she looks in too small clothing as well.Yes he is absolutely allowed to tell her she she looks amazing,but not in clothes that are so tight they look like she has been catapulted into them.Also her make up looks like a clowns,make up is supposed to compliment your features not make you look like a child coloured your face in with a brown crayon

Sadly there are more plus-size influencers lying about their size than being honest it seems. Emma is one of many. It makes a mockery of the whole “bopo” message - it’s clear that most of them just jump on that bandwagon for likes/views rather than actually believing in it. If anyone has any recommendations of plus-size influencers who are generally honest and actually confident I would love to hear them!
Trina-Louise Higgins is size 28/30 is honest about her size and has a great personality

Reactions: 9
Yep I watch Caitlan and I think the same,she is NOT a size 24,her boyfriend tells her how amazing she looks in too small clothing as well.Yes he is absolutely allowed to tell her she she looks amazing,but not in clothes that are so tight they look like she has been catapulted into them.Also her make up looks like a clowns,make up is supposed to compliment your features not make you look like a child coloured your face in with a brown crayon

Trina-Louise Higgins is size 28/30 is honest about her size and has a great personality
Trina is such a sweetheart!!

She does not to mention she seems to forget to wear a bra most times 🤢🤢
Like our Ems does too🤮

I LOVE Trina, she’s so honest and relatable. Definitely worth the watch

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get how all these gallys have body positivity as their entire brand but clearly hate their bodies enough to lie about their sizes?!? how do people not see through this tit man. like people have said before it’s so damaging to people who are looking to them for guidance and advice cause they aren’t even about any of this body positive tit themselves man

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Trina is bloody amazing! I’ve watched her since her first video. I think she represents the plus size community well. She seems genuinely lovely as well.

Reactions: 6
“All Body is an all inclusive clothing brand providing baggy clothes for S-XXL, so that everyone feels included”
Oh and we sell bath salts, diffusers candles and STRAWS
They literally look likes Zoella’s Boots range from 2014 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so lazy. Best thing to do is trade on another company name not ALL BODY. Makes no bleeping sense, imagine Emma on dragons den explaining this I am dead!!😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.