Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not convinced that she’s not breaking rules somehow with the constant flogging on this tat on her own page. It’s not just in the background, she’s actively pushing the crap, unironed fruit of the loom ‘designs’
Most people with brands like Lucy wood say “ad own brand”
That’s at least what Emma should be saying

Reactions: 4

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ohhhh my godddd EMMA! We get it, you’ve read tattle and have seen how we know your brand doesn’t sell out! We don’t need to see you packing your 20 orders up just to prove a point.. we don’t care🥴 i have so much second hand embarrassment from this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw the hot chocolate stirrer on Emma’s ig story... this girl really is confused about what she wants her brand to be. The world has always needed a body positive hot chocolate 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw the hot chocolate stirrer on Emma’s ig story... this girl really is confused about what she wants her brand to be. The world has always needed a body positive hot chocolate 🥴
Also, I am wondering if you need special permits to deal with food and sell it?

Reactions: 6
I also don’t understand why she isn’t posting these stories on the Allbody Instagram? Because surely that’s where you would ADVERTISE these products??

Reactions: 5
seems like in her latest video she's tried to tone down the overuse of aave and weird blaccent and she literally has no personality at all lol. her entire personality was copying and mocking black women and now she's seemingly consciously trying to stop it after rightfully being called out she has no personality of her own looool are you not embarrazzzzed this is really embarrazzzing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
81581280-4DC3-43C7-8873-999A1B0CA32F.jpeg

DEFINITELY not a size 16 in that photo. Is she having a laugh?! At 5’11 with an overhanging stomach, she’s more like a size 20 there.
Also how do you gain so much weight in the space of 5 years when you’ve supposedly been “working out” and “eating healthily” for the past 1-2 years. She’s lying to herself over and over again.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 305870
DEFINITELY not a size 16 in that photo. Is she having a laugh?! At 5’11 with an overhanging stomach, she’s more like a size 20 there.
Also how do you gain so much weight in the space of 5 years when you’ve supposedly been “working out” and “eating healthily” for the past 1-2 years. She’s lying to herself over and over again.
She also blatantly lied about not being able to shop at Topshop because they only go up to a 16 - straight after she said that she was like “I was an 18”....sure Emma. In my experience if you’re an 18 you would probably fit into some 16s such as tops etc, you wouldn’t see the shop as completely off-limits. I don’t think she’s been a 16/18 since she was about 12 judging from the pictures.

seems like in her latest video she's tried to tone down the overuse of aave and weird blaccent and she literally has no personality at all lol. her entire personality was copying and mocking black women and now she's seemingly consciously trying to stop it after rightfully being called out she has no personality of her own looool are you not embarrazzzzed this is really embarrazzzing
I feel like you can literally see her catch herself out now when she goes to do it - scary how it’s so natural for her to impersonate others. Identity crisis for real.

Reactions: 3
She also blatantly lied about not being able to shop at Topshop because they only go up to a 16 - straight after she said that she was like “I was an 18”....sure Emma. In my experience if you’re an 18 you would probably fit into some 16s such as tops etc, you wouldn’t see the shop as completely off-limits. I don’t think she’s been a 16/18 since she was about 12 judging from the pictures.

I feel like you can literally see her catch herself out now when she goes to do it - scary how it’s so natural for her to impersonate others. Identity crisis for real.
They go up to an 18 in some styles now, not sure how long for as I've not been an 18 for a couple of years 😅

Reactions: 1
View attachment 305870
And from the stripes, I’m suspicious of how edited that photo is. A huge difference to her now tho!

Reactions: 1
Her tik tok got removed for hate speech. Hopefully now she’ll learn the difference between being inspirational n just swearing continuously
Y
Tiktok is a chinese company. I don't think it would take much to get blocked. Just say something about democracy.

View attachment 305870
Why didn't she cover the photo of her brother? Her parents have been shown but her brother hasn't ..... right?

Last edited:
Emma is so uneducated
"look at me out in town wearing a kimono" even IF you called it that then , you should know that's cultural appropriation now!!!!!!!
hasn't been ok for years ...

All due respect, it is not offensive to use the word “kimono”, I think that is too far stretched.

I have several satin floral kimonos and I think they are absolutely beautiful.

the word “kimono” is used widely to describe this style of robe across high fashion and big fashion brands like ASOS.

I don’t want to live in a world where we are so offended by the use of words from other cultures?

That’s not an article either, it’s a blog post. Do you have an academic article I could read about this?

I think Emma’s new video is great as she shows how vulnerable she has been, not shoving her fake confidence in our faces everyday... I can’t deny that she is providing helpful advice especially for young teenagers, telling them not to waste their lives obsessing about body image (because that’s sad)

I wonder what her point of view will be in the future about her current racy selfies?! Is she genuinely confident and feeling herself, I don’t think so.

Also, just wanted to say in regards to posts about “blackfishing” and how Emma uses mannerisms inappropriately.. it is obviously wrong. What she is also doing is something called “masking”, people do this all the time, like using accents, to say things they find hard or awkward to say. Like “she cute” etc etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Emma is so uneducated
"look at me out in town wearing a kimono" even IF you called it that then , you should know that's cultural appropriation now!!!!!!!
hasn't been ok for years ...
Girl whatever, a damn kimono? If you're going to give critisism, constructive or not, you need to actually come with something valid.

Reactions: 7
Anyways.... looks like the All “body” empire has stumbled on a halt. Wonder if the mention of the food license has anything to do with it...
Big body benz needs to get one ASAP or she could face up to 2 years in prison. #girlgang

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.