Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me cringe that she argued with an estate agent. Most people would just move on and keep looking

Reactions: 3
Love the way that she absolutely couldn't believe the fact she didn't get the flat - the audacity of that estate agent! Don't they know who she is? :ROFLMAO: seriously though, she's just that used to getting what she wants, when she wants from Mummy & Daddy that she isn't used to being told "no". Unfortunately in the real world Emma, you don't always get what you want - and you need to prove your worth. This particular estate agent wasn't buying your brand of bullshit and saw right through the influencer smoke and mirrors. You might be able to fool on online audience into thinking you're loaded, but not in the real world (where it counts).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im highly surprised that after she sent that snooty message about not renewing the current flat that she was able to pull it back and remain there. In this market I thought they’d have had a new tenant lined up within days. She must gone back to them begging with her tail between her legs and she’s very very lucky they accepted it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im highly surprised that after she sent that snooty message about not renewing the current flat that she was able to pull it back and remain there. In this market I thought they’d have had a new tenant lined up within days. She must gone back to them begging with her tail between her legs and she’s very very lucky they accepted it 🙈
daddy probably offered more money

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m an og Emma Tamsin viewer . I actualy watched old videos and the difference is unreal. Yes ofcourse we get older, we change, our attitudes change etc but the more followers and money she has gotten the more annoying she becomes. I used to live her haul videos. She used to look after herself so much better. Her fashion was good! Her content was good. I can’t help but watch her videos but I get so annoyed sometimes . It’s the “cute” eating noises and scrunched up nose, it’s the clicking of the finger nails, it’s the can’t go 5 minutes without having a man’s which usually waste her time! And I’m sorry but did u see what she done for her man’s birthday! I got the ick for him. Giving relationship advice asif she is the queen of relationships when in real life she is a walking disaster. Her, her mum and dad need the sleeve if they want to have a good chance of life. She infuriates me but I can’t help but watch her content because I always hope the Emma I liked shows and not this character

Reactions: 10
oh yeah girl, you have zero credit THEREFORE you deserve 4 new dresses you wil never wear (baggy green trousers forever!!) and a pedicure!! Yay boss witch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her body shape is just like her dad’s! On a more serious note my godmother was the same size/ height as Emma. Carrying all that fat on the stomach leads to massive health issues. Unlike her she realised it was unhealthy and tried for years to lose it. Sadly she got ovarian cancer , which is quite common when you carry weight this way. Drs didn’t take her seriously because at last she was losing weight. Fatty liver is another issue just around the corner for her. Looking at how restricted her parents’ lives (especially her dads) should be a wake up call for her. They are relatively young but he doesn’t even go on holidays abroad with them and has to face time them instead. The whole family have eaten their way into this, they are not foodies. Most foodies are slim as they enjoy eating food but dont see the need to eat copious amounts of it, just look at all the food critics and proper bloggers they are not morbidity obese. I have friends who have seen them in northcotes ( think that’s what it is called ) and he can barely walk from their car to his seat without needing a rest.

Reactions: 5
Not her trying to squeeze herself into most items in her latest video! Blaming it on the underwear she was wearing as to why most things didn’t look good 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not the underwear Emma babes…it’s bleeping you!

She also claims she could have sized down in some items when they just look like they fit her correctly.

• Haha
that gym stuff she was trying in her last reel it's exactly what she should have done with AllBody, if only she was bothered to put some effort and some actual work.. she would have been quite successful, but instead she was totally funded by daddy, couldn't care less about the business/working for it and came out with ugly and boring sweatpants...

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely deluded. Saying that she could have got a Large in that hoodie and thinking that white dress looks nice. Literally nothing fit properly and it was all unflattering. I am plus size, currently an 18-20 due to some medication I'm taking and I feel huge. I'm quite self conscious anyway because I'm bigger but even as a 14-16 I'd never wear anything cropped or something that showed my lumps and bumps. I do sort of admire people who just wear what they like regardless of whether it looks good on them....but....surely she could do better.

Reactions: 6
She was tired so went home after three shops- she can’t even do a full days work. She needs to book herself in for a massive health overhaul and be prepared to hear some home truths before she destroys her health for good.

Reactions: 4