Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she just wrote "this job can lead to burnout so easily and learn it to juggle it takes time"

oh F#UCK OFF EMMA.

burnout for what? the third holiday in three months while you upload a couple of videos on youtube of you trying clothes on?

this is not your job. you are not an "influencer". you haven't done this "job" fir six years.
you are unemployed with an hobby for making videos. daddy gives you money.
you won't last A DAY in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her going shopping and trying on 18’s. In what world does she think that’s gonna fit her?! And stretching it out so when someone buys it it’s not gonna fit properly.

Reactions: 12
does she really have a manager now? or is it just how she calls daddy now to give herself a "working boss witch" aura?

Reactions: 4
Think she’s had one for a while as she has talked about meeting her in London in a few of her vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Christ, the amount of food they had at that tapas bar in the latest vlog. I can put it away but that enormous platter of cheese at the end was ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
She’s eating quiche today with a salad loaded with about half a block of feta on it. So that’s cheese with more cheese :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
This girl needs a job! Watching the vlog where she goes to Mallorca with her mum, she’s talked for 10 minutes straight about her mum leaving her phone in the car….. she needs more to do in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she was ready to move into a flat and rent for the forseeable, but now she’s looking at a mortgage… how does it makes sense 🤨

Sounds like she’s had a cry to her dad that she couldn’t move and now he’s give her some deposit money 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like one of those dolls you put over the spare loo roll on top of the toilet
Oooh sorry to freak you all out (I will get my coat after) but where is this dress from? Does anyone know. Im a size 20 and I quite like it!

ETA… i hope this doesn’t mean that miss stinky pants ETH is actually an influencer..I better have a word with myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6