Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was tired so went home after three shops- she can’t even do a full days work. She needs to book herself in for a massive health overhaul and be prepared to hear some home truths before she destroys her health for good.
She goes to the gym. And she tries on active wear hauls. What more do you want her to do!!??

Surprised she's not asked daddy to pay for a gastric band/bypass.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole family could do with a gastric bypass. When my mum was waiting for palliative care there was some one in the ward who was morbidly obese. It took 4 nurses/ health care workers to move her ever 2 hours. 2 people at least to get her to the loo. She had no dignity left. If they didn’t cover her up she just lay there expecting someone to do it for her. Emma may think she is healthy and go to the gym now but her body is breaking down and she won’t like it when she (daddy) can’t pay to fix her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t gage how big she is cause the clothes are 22 but she looks very tall n wide

Reactions: 4
She goes to the gym. And she tries on active wear hauls. What more do you want her to do!!??

Surprised she's not asked daddy to pay for a gastric band/bypass.
Unfortunately weight loss surgery is only a temporary fix. I have seen firsthand people pile on the weight after a year or 2 as they learn to eat around the surgery so to speak. The slider foods what they call it in the bariatric world goes down very easy and many weight loss patients snack on these foods all day without feeling full chocolate, crisps, biscuits and unfortunately put weight back on. Actually a high percentage of those that have had weight loss surgery have put some or all the weight back on. When researching people that had gained weight back one lady began melting down chocolate bars and drinking it as she couldn't give them up of course she put on all her weight and then some.

the root cause needs addressing and then weight loss surgeries will be a success. Emma and her family live for food and life revolves around food I actually don't think she would be happy if she couldn't go out to eat or only have tiny portions for the rest of her life, it has to be within the person to want to change. You can have all the surgeries, weight loss meds and injections in the world but they are just a tool you have to work with them eating healthy, regular exercise making the right choices. Ive noticed emma is getting much bigger though she must be consuming a hell of a lot and them sugary drinks don't help one of them she had in her vlog I looked up and it was 460 calories alone

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
In the latest reel of a green satin dress she turns around and you see her tying her back boobs up so they don’t jiggle around. She’s almost got as much front boobage as she does round the back.

Someone asks her what size she wears in the dress but she doesn’t say in the reel or answer the comment but the brand only goes up to size 24 so I’d guess that’s what she’s in.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She popped up on my feed this morning.

I can’t believe how much bigger she is.

Honestly all the money she and her parents throw around would be better invested in health and fitness.

Reactions: 3
Is her brother the same size as them . I always forget that she has a sibling because she acts like a only child

Seems like quite an unhealthy relationship dynamic between them all, all of them overweight or dangerously obese, all of em sticking their fingers in their ears because they think their money stands them apart from the average morbidly obese person and the fake body positivity bullshit. You’d treat your body, the only one you have, a hell of a lot better if you genuinely loved it.

New video - she's away on holiday, AGAIN! Unbelievable man. She's packing her suitcase and going though a checklist - fist thing on the list is her knickers..that'll be the case full then! 😂

Is her brother the same size as them . I always forget that she has a sibling because she acts like a only child
From what I remember the small snippet she's posted with him in it, he's chubby but nowhere near as big as Emma or the parents. Looks like an average kinda "dad bod" guy. Think he's the smallest out of them all

Poor Emma. Shes got so much on her itinerary to do…shaving her body, exfoliating, curling her hair etc. Shes so spoilt she hasn’t got a clue about the real world.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
New video - she's away on holiday, AGAIN! Unbelievable man. She's packing her suitcase and going though a checklist - fist thing on the list is her knickers..that'll be the case full then! 😂
She said she’s gone to Spain to “rest and recoup” —- rest and recuperate from what? The stress of fathoming for no reason at al when daddy would have been happy to pay the rent hike? The stress of writing out cards for her fella to pick “this or that” for date ideas. I can’t think of anything else she’s done that might vaguely constitute any sort of effort that requires resting and recharging!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She said she’s gone to Spain to “rest and recoup” —- rest and recuperate from what? The stress of fathoming for no reason at al when daddy would have been happy to pay the rent hike? The stress of writing out cards for her fella to pick “this or that” for date ideas. I can’t think of anything else she’s done that might vaguely constitute any sort of effort that requires resting and recharging!
I think it must be the stress of the flight back from Barbados, because she didn’t push it back another week 😜

Reactions: 7
Flathunting not fathoming (autocorrect went a bit mad!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The size different to the girl in the right is crazy
IMG_1065.jpeg

---
Sorry why did she show us her showering. It’s made me uncomfortable. Anyone doing that is weird big if small

• Wow
The size different to the girl in the right is crazy View attachment 2910169
---
Sorry why did she show us her showering. It’s made me uncomfortable. Anyone doing that is weird big if small
Did she affiliate link the shower gel?! I haven’t seen the shower scene but can imagine it’s like the shower scene from Psycho!

What’s this screen grab from? Was she on TV?

Reactions: 2
What got me was she was moaning she wanted to tidy and clean her house but she hasn’t had the time !!!!!!!!!! Yeah fair enough if u work a full time 40+ hours job!!! She has no excuse! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Did she affiliate link the shower gel?! I haven’t seen the shower scene but can imagine it’s like the shower scene from Psycho!

What’s this screen grab from? Was she on TV?
It’s a clip from her YouTube video I think she does a podcast w the girls or idk it might be on YouTube I’m not sure

Reactions: 1