Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh sorry to freak you all out (I will get my coat after) but where is this dress from? Does anyone know. Im a size 20 and I quite like it!

ETA… i hope this doesn’t mean that miss stinky pants ETH is actually an influencer..I better have a word with myself.
Girl I liked this dress too, we can be freaks together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooh sorry to freak you all out (I will get my coat after) but where is this dress from? Does anyone know. Im a size 20 and I quite like it!

ETA… i hope this doesn’t mean that miss stinky pants ETH is actually an influencer..I better have a word with myself.
it’s from boo hoo - I really like it too 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was watching old Emma videos. Like 6 years ago. Then I watched a video of recent. I cannot believe the weight she has piled on and still claiming she is of similar dress sizes. I feel she isn’t happy about herself but tries to tell herself she is happy with the way she looks. She was much more confident in her videos from way back. Videos way back she looked amazing! Yeah she had a belly but to me that was “plus size” Which was when she was likeable. I see her in videos and she makes these faces but u can tell she is uncomfortable. I’m genuinely scared for her for her health. The size of her legs and ankles! I’m not a skinny girl but I’m trying to lose weight for my health. I’m all for body positivity but to me she isn’t “plus size” she’s morbidly obese! She isn’t influencing people the way she should be because everything she does is fake

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what ‘her man’ looks like?! I’m very very curious to know who it is and to offer him therapy for some of the shite he must of seen being with her🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what ‘her man’ looks like?! I’m very very curious to know who it is and to offer him therapy for some of the shite he must of seen being with her🤔
What do you mean the crack of her ass? For one thing? Imagine the ptsd he must have from constantly having to look at that when they are “making love” 🤭 I do know he’s black we briefly saw him in one video lying in her bed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do you mean the crack of her ass? For one thing? Imagine the ptsd he must have from constantly having to look at that when they are “making love” 🤭 I do know he’s black we briefly saw him in one video lying in her bed
she has showed him more one of her instagram stories then him stroking her hair. But I noticed she deleted a video of him of them talking about what she bought at the make up event thing and he is talking in it
---
The video I’m talking about is her dancing about cringe ofcourse and u can see him walking behind her

How can she have so much arse but so little arse at the same time 😂 also her voice when she's talking to him in the makeup video is CRINGE.

She’s lost all definition on her face, her hair is thinning and she has piled on weight: I see a pcos diagnosis in her future to explain this! She could afford ozempic and get down to a healthier weight but still be plus size as she sees that as a big part of her identity . I don’t think she realises how restricted her life is becoming and she will get a huge shock when she goes to Miami and her friends have more energy / can do more than she can.

Reactions: 6
he's been there a long time. Thought he was with her temporarily. Could he not help with the rent increase?
Have a feeling that the CCJ or whatever has popped up on her credit record is something to do with a parking ticket.
Our Qween has a BMW doesnt she or some kind of other nice car when really she could have put the money towards a deposit!

• Haha