Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never show “her man” ?? Weird at her big age keeping someone a secret

Reactions: 6
She claims it's because she doesn't want to have another public relationship, but I doubt that's the real reason lol

Reactions: 4
what is the point of "keeping it a secret" and then recording and sharing every single thing she did for his bday?
it smells like a cry for attention as usual ..

Reactions: 11
what is the point of "keeping it a secret" and then recording and sharing every single thing she did for his bday?
it smells like a cry for attention as usual ..
Shes so immature! An overgrown teenager!! she needs to grow up asap

Reactions: 1
I’ve been silent watcher for ages and my first time commenting on here, one thing I’d love to know is are people actually buying the things she posts about what she eats?? I’m sorry but for someone to get that massive you would need to be eating 5000 plus calories a day but yeah, it seems when she posts her meals they look small and relatively healthy

Reactions: 9
I’ve been silent watcher for ages and my first time commenting on here, one thing I’d love to know is are people actually buying the things she posts about what she eats?? I’m sorry but for someone to get that massive you would need to be eating 5000 plus calories a day but yeah, it seems when she posts her meals they look small and relatively healthy
I know from my own past experience that calories can quickly add up without you even thinking it and look “healthy” like with oils, avocado, granola, smoothies etc that being said I reckon Emma is a chronic snacker - you just know she’s stuffing the whole multi pack of walkers down

Reactions: 4
I know from my own past experience that calories can quickly add up without you even thinking it and look “healthy” like with oils, avocado, granola, smoothies etc that being said I reckon Emma is a chronic snacker - you just know she’s stuffing the whole multi pack of walkers down
I second this, and maybe thinks she’ll have a couple of biscuits with her brew and the next thing the whole packets gone (or maybe that’s just me 😅)

Reactions: 2
Her man probably won’t claim her which is a little sad
I don't get it because around Christmas time she put a post up saying she had wasted time on someone who couldn't commit to her and needed to move on, then a week later was mentioning "my man" again without saying she'd met someone. Is it the same guy? The one who was hugging her on tiktok vid

Reactions: 7
Judging by the amount of food she puts away on screen, I would hazard a guess that she eats just as much if not more behind the scenes. Losing weight is about being in calorie deficit, all diets aim to put you in one in their most basic structure. She struts around with calorie laden drinks, brunches and hot girl snacks like a size 4 teenager. Completely failing to realise that actually, skinny people on the whole eat less, there is no big secret, no trick, no secret.

The thing I noticed about Emma is that she shows all the behaviours on screen that she thinks denote health. But if she was doing all those things for real, nourishing her body with good healthy food, working out and going for her hot girl walks not only would she be losing weight, but she would also be looking a lot more toned. She doesn’t. She just uses it for content and doesn’t just stay the same size but gets bigger and bigger every year. I don’t think she is truly happy, which is why she seeks validation from men, from sex, from disgusting comments about her body made by men.

Reactions: 12
I don't get it because around Christmas time she put a post up saying she had wasted time on someone who couldn't commit to her and needed to move on, then a week later was mentioning "my man" again without saying she'd met someone. Is it the same guy? The one who was hugging her on tiktok vid
It could be , maybe they had a tiff then made up .
I think he lives in London ? LDR can work if both parties put in the effort which it seems is one sided.
Her love language is definitely buying affection

So basically she’s not moving because she’s failed the referencing and they won’t give the holding deposit back because that’s exactly what it’s there for?! Oh she’s so dumb!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
😭 Oh that’s hilarious, especially after sending such an obnoxious email, now she’s got to put up and shut up for another 6 months with the rent increase

LOLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would imagine she is secretly pleased - all that stuff to get packed up quickly, what a waste that she pays to go to the preston gym when she could use one in her building and actually meet people. I always thought she needs to interact with people regularly her personality isn’t suited to being on her own most of the time,

😭 Oh that’s hilarious, especially after sending such an obnoxious email, now she’s got to put up and shut up for another 6 months with the rent increase

LOLLLL
what does she cares anyway, she is not the one paying the increase anyway 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5