Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who works in hospitality, I find this really offensive. You just know these, two, would be demanding. Thinking it funny to leave pennies, rather they left nothing!
How insulting. As you say, if I was given that as a tip I’d chucking it back at them and say ‘your need is clearly greater than mine, keep your pennies’.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2809107
If only she wasn't such a *and I apologize for being rude* greedy pig she would not put herself in this situation. She can't have a coffee OR champagne. She HAS to have everything. She can't decide if she want's to pick herself up with coffee or calm herself down with alcohol, what matters is that she INGESTS! Such a stupid way to be, I have seen her do this exact thing a few times before. It's telling about the mess that's going on between her ears. Her main drive is to consume and to hell with what her body or mind actually need.

Oh yeah, and her videos are unwatchable. The super market clothing video was a nice insert of originality for her but of course we had to watch her stuff herself as a tax. How many focking times can she show herself grooming herself and opening PR packages full of CRAP!!!?
Obnxious is an understatement. I wonder what the women who praise her are actually like.
She overindulges and then wonders why she's unhappy. There's a reason why doctors say it's good to have things in moderation. It's for the wellbeing of the mind as well as the body. What happens when you give kids everything they want whenever they want? They turn into spoiled brats and unpleasant human beings. You can't constantly do everything to excess and excuse yourself by saying "oh I got stressed today, I deserve a treat" that's like a school child saying to their teacher "miss, I'm stressed today and I think I've worked hard on my essay, can you give me an A?" She just needs to stop rewarding herself for mediocrity. Save the rewards for genuine success.

Reactions: 6
Considering all the money she spends she doesn't have a good following to reflect that. 107k following on Insta and 133k subscribed on YouTube. Jessontheplussize is ahead of her on 199k and I'm sure she was never as big an influencer as Emma originally. Curious to know how 2024 will go for her or if her influencer life will start to crack.
I'm also intrigued. Because it sounds like she's or looks like she's doing another clothing brand. That may actually have proper clothes for plus size women. However, I am a little Skeptical because Emma (and this might just be me) doesn't know how to commit to anything. When it really gets tough... she just kind doesn't want to deal with it, loses interest and then proceeds to tell those that follow her that she 'just wasn't feeling it' - only thing she seems to have full committed relationship to is 'me time' even though she hasn't really... done much besides edit vlogs, podcast and travel... or as she likes to say 'Holiday'

Reactions: 3
I'm also intrigued. Because it sounds like she's or looks like she's doing another clothing brand. That may actually have proper clothes for plus size women. However, I am a little Skeptical because Emma (and this might just be me) doesn't know how to commit to anything. When it really gets tough... she just kind doesn't want to deal with it, loses interest and then proceeds to tell those that follow her that she 'just wasn't feeling it' - only thing she seems to have full committed relationship to is 'me time' even though she hasn't really... done much besides edit vlogs, podcast and travel... or as she likes to say 'Holiday'
I wonder if her manager is pulling her up on things tbh and saying she has to do more. The YouTube vlogs are much more frequent now and with the disaster of all body, I reckon there's someone behind the scenes telling Emma that she needs to get her arse in gear and do something else. This isn't a sudden burst in motivation or creative energy. I reckon someone is telling her to get her head in the game.

I wonder if her manager is pulling her up on things tbh and saying she has to do more. The YouTube vlogs are much more frequent now and with the disaster of all body, I reckon there's someone behind the scenes telling Emma that she needs to get her arse in gear and do something else. This isn't a sudden burst in motivation or creative energy. I reckon someone is telling her to get her head in the game.
Pretty sure she said her dad told her she needs to do more on youtube ...

I’m sure I saw her post something about her promising her dad that she would upload twice a week 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wouldn't be surprised if her manager has told her to get her head in the game. That she needs to do more to get herself out there.
I remember she did a vlog where she found out about Tattle and seemed utterly surprised that there were people out there in the world who didn't like her. I do agree though, she shut down all body and suddenly she's got this energy to do another clothing line??
---
View attachment 2811947
View attachment 2811949

Also is it my imagination or is that nose getting bigger too
She definitely doesn't have a Bunda

• Haha
Her drunk stories made me cringe so bad! Her rolling around in a bikini thinking she's Miss Barbados 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she crap money?? Seeing how much it is to extend her flight another week. Barbados twice in 3 months. The mind boggles

Reactions: 7
Does she crap money?? Seeing how much it is to extend her flight another week. Barbados twice in 3 months. The mind boggles
her dad probably does 😂😂

as i mentioned before my family is good with money and want to spoil me rotten and I am sure if I asked my dad he would give me as much as Emma gets... but as an adult person you have to have pride on yourself and your finances, draw the line and tell your parents "thanks for the offer but no, i'll do it for myself"
clearly Emma just get get get as much as she can, spoiled little "boss witch" she is....

Reactions: 5
her dad probably does 😂😂

as i mentioned before my family is good with money and want to spoil me rotten and I am sure if I asked my dad he would give me as much as Emma gets... but as an adult person you have to have pride on yourself and your finances, draw the line and tell your parents "thanks for the offer but no, i'll do it for myself"
clearly Emma just get get get as much as she can, spoiled little "boss witch" she is....
I’m sure if she keeps to her promise of two uploads a week to her dad, he’ll keep bankrolling her

• Haha