Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know what's happening with the podcast? is she done with it? The views they were getting were terrible lolv
She probably sacked it off as it was too much effort. Much easier to waddle around a shop trying on size 14 tops then getting too knackered and heading to the drive thru instead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t someone upthread wondering how she was gaining weight considering how she cooks and eats relatively healthy? This is how. She indulges herself every opportunity she gets.

Reactions: 6
Her most recent video where's she's saying you got to keep your toes in check you never know where they might be going and that's all I'll say about that? What is she insinuating 🤢

Reactions: 1
I watched some of her Instagram stories from Afronation and I really don’t like this front she puts on when she’s with other people and they’re out partying…. See the clip with the tour busses 🙄 It’s just so false. It really annoys me 😂