Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg has anyone seen her friend? What in the blackfish??
yep, that is Sammy.. old friend of us, she loves to pose as a black girl but if I remember correctly she is half italian half asian (chinese or japanese, I can't remember)

Reactions: 2
Hmm The hair just doesn’t look like its natural curls but yeah deffo cosplaying as a light skinned black girl

Last edited:
Just saw the TikTok of a man asking her if her fat vagina is real LOL & she proceeds to say “I don’t know your name” & try and flirt and say “it’s not the vibe” when he asks if she’s offended! Ha!
that’s how desperate she is for validation/ sex from men! Anyone would be freaked out and shocked, especially in a foreign country but not our ems! She’s thinking “new boo alert”💅🏽

Did she go to Barbados with her mum then ditch her & go back on her own? Or am I imagining it?
They defo run trains on her out there!!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just saw the TikTok of a man asking her if her fat vagina is real LOL & she proceeds to say “I don’t know your name” & try and flirt and say “it’s not the vibe” when he asks if she’s offended! Ha!
that’s how desperate she is for validation/ sex from men! Anyone would be freaked out and shocked, especially in a foreign country but not our ems! She’s thinking “new boo alert”💅🏽

Did she go to Barbados with her mum then ditch her & go back on her own? Or am I imagining it?
They defo run trains on her out there!!!!!!!
I'd have reported him for harassment tbh. What an asshole.

Reactions: 10
Omg I'm so embarrassed for her uploading that video. It's been picked up by worldstar hip hop (as she told her followers!) and the comments are brutal

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg I'm so embarrassed for her uploading that video. It's been picked up by worldstar hip hop (as she told her followers!) and the comments are brutal
I think that video was from her man at home? Or someone she knows back in England. Cringe. Although everything she does online is in order to go viral, so she’ll be happy.

Reactions: 4
Just saw the video , wow the comments are definitely brutal. Why did she upload that when she knew that she would be trolled?

I don’t doubt that a big reason for her going back so often to the Caribbean is because her body is more accepted. Caribbean (and African) native men are known to still be colourist and see white as better, and they like big women. So she probably loves the attention

There’s a reason she’s not going to Paris or other European places where she would 100% be stared at for her size and most men wouldn’t be interested

If she ever managed to get herself down to avg weight I bet she’d stop dating black men. Black people in general are more accepting and welcoming as people. This is a big reason she tries to immerse herself so much in the culture/church etc, but she’ll drop it the min it doesn’t serve her and she doesn’t need it. Tale as old as time

Reactions: 17
I don’t doubt that a big reason for her going back so often to the Caribbean is because her body is more accepted. Caribbean (and African) native men are known to still be colourist and see white as better, and they like big women. So she probably loves the attention

There’s a reason she’s not going to Paris or other European places where she would 100% be stared at for her size and most men wouldn’t be interested

If she ever managed to get herself down to avg weight I bet she’d stop dating black men. Black people in general are more accepting and welcoming as people. This is a big reason she tries to immerse herself so much in the culture/church etc, but she’ll drop it the min it doesn’t serve her and she doesn’t need it. Tale as old as time
Absolutely spot on, you can spot women like Emma in their droves in places like the Caribbean (Turkey too) lapping up the attention from the local men like he won’t move onto the next overweight white woman on the next flight in, once they leave. Just seen that video come up on my fyp on tiktok. The desperation to put that up like it’s some form of validation tickles me. She definitely co-opts and appropriates black culture, language and mannerisms to appeal to black men.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely spot on, you can spot women like Emma in their droves in places like the Caribbean (Turkey too) lapping up the attention from the local men like he won’t move onto the next overweight white woman on the next flight in, once they leave. Just seen that video come up on my fyp on tiktok. The desperation to put that up like it’s some form of validation tickles me. She definitely co-opts and appropriates black culture, language and mannerisms to appeal to black men.
I totally agree carribean, africa, egypt, turkey, marroco, tunisia she will definitely find someone that would practically marry her as poster stated you see these kind of women in hoards in these countries getting friendly with the locals so to speak. I can't help but find it a little sad tbh

Reactions: 5
It's pretty disrespectful to the guy she is seeing as well. You wonder if she's doing it to get some sort of reaction out of him. Maybe he's been distant with her and she's trying to make him jealous. Either way, this behavior is concerning. No idea what's going on in her head right now. Every time she's with that Sammie, she acts like a total idiot. She's not 18 anymore, she really needs to start acting responsibility and start behaving like the role model she claims to be and her daft ignorant followers seem to think she is.

She has the emotional maturity of a three year old.
I'm not indulging it anymore. It's vile what that guy said to her but you're all right by saying she's an attention seeking moron. This is what she wants. To mess around all year and do the bare minimum she has to, to make money. Well, she's not getting any more views from me, sick of her BS, I'm out.

The difference in her behaviour and the way she has been acting from the first part of her holiday (on her own) to when her friend arrived speaks volumes. I quite liked her posts/videos about the first part of her stay.

My boyfriend would be mortified if some random bloke had come up to me telling me my 🐱 looked fat, let alone me posting the conversation online… and for her to be practically lapping it up like it’s some big compliment 😳

She is flying back, I guess daddy didn't agree on her staying more (and spending more) 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to get on and create more content and design for ‘new’ clothing collections before her next holiday allowance

• Haha