Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely going back to Barbados to meet up with some guy or multiple. Pretty sad shes gotta travel all that way for some D... she said the UK is bad vibes but anywhere on earth can be bad vibes if your the bad vibe 😳 all they seemed to do on the Barbados vlog was Eat.

Saw Emma & her mum out in the wild this morning they were linking arms walking slowly in Leeds Trinity shopping centre her mum looked like she couldn't walk very well as she was holding onto a barrier and linking with Emma. Emma is much bigger in real life her stomach is huge and hangs very low down. Emma was sporting her black and yellow biker looking jacket and some flowy cream trousers they looked quite good on her better than the skin tight crap
No, bad vibes is jumping on the BAME bandwagon when you're a white privelliged spoilt overgrown child. It's good to be an ally, but it's disrespectful to cosplay. Has she ever even dated a white male or listened to any kind of music that isn't reggae or r&b? She's acting like that Jesy Nelson from Little Mix. Her only saving grace is she doesn't have a dark tan.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No, bad vibes is jumping on the BAME bandwagon when you're a white privelliged spoilt overgrown child. It's good to be an ally, but it's disrespectful to cosplay. Has she ever even dated a white male or listened to any kind of music that isn't reggae or r&b? She's acting like that Jesy Nelson from Little Mix. Her only saving grace is she doesn't have a dark tan.
Her friend Sammie secured the whole tan supply for the whole area they live in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest haul is a complete disaster. What an ugly selection of clothes. I think she's lost her sense of style, everything is so mish mash

Reactions: 6
How can she title the video "Plus size"? She's MORBIDLY OBESE!! Plus size to me would be 14, 16, 18 or even a 20! Anything over that has gone beyond plus size. How about "Morbidly Obese try on haul" it would be more accurate and probably get her a tit ton more views, and a WHOLE new audience 😉

Reactions: 9
How can she title the video "Plus size"? She's MORBIDLY OBESE!! Plus size to me would be 14, 16, 18 or even a 20! Anything over that has gone beyond plus size. How about "Morbidly Obese try on haul" it would be more accurate and probably get her a tit ton more views, and a WHOLE new audience 😉
And then she says that there's less choice now for size 24+. Yeah probably because less people are those sizes and choosing those clothes to wear. She will wear anything tight to make herself feel "chic" or "glam" but 99% of women her size or upto size 30 would NOT wear those kinds of clothes.

Reactions: 4
And then she says that there's less choice now for size 24+. Yeah probably because less people are those sizes and choosing those clothes to wear. She will wear anything tight to make herself feel "chic" or "glam" but 99% of women her size or upto size 30 would NOT wear those kinds of clothes.
None of its suits her. She's simply far too big for skintight clothes. Maybe she feels that buying clothes which are more loose fitting make her look even bigger, probably would tbh.

Reactions: 2
every single thing she liked was skin tight and completely see through, surely she can't be wearing these things out of the house!

She's a "beginner" in the gym AGAIN?!? She's been going to the gym for years! She's not had a regular full time job for years. Wtf is she doing all day? Surely she has been doing this long enough to get into a routine after all this time. Must be due to the 5000 holidays that she's been on...God this woman winds me up!

So confused with her gym journey, she’s been going to a PT for at least 3 years and has only got bigger. If I was him i’d be embarrassed 💀💀 I swear she literally just goes to the gym for show

Reactions: 11
So confused with her gym journey, she’s been going to a PT for at least 3 years and has only got bigger. If I was him i’d be embarrassed 💀💀 I swear she literally just goes to the gym for show
At a guess,taking in more calories then she is burning at the gym.Every vlog is full of her eating/Driving.

Reactions: 3
Poor Emma. She needs another holiday to Barbados to ‘reset’ from all her hard work having her nails/ hooves/ eyebrows/ lashes etc done, eating out multiple times a week and all that ‘work’ editing slogs.
How Effluencers think what they do constitutes hard/ tiring work is baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, why is no one in her comments talking about the fact she brought CHICKEN AND CHIPS into the cinema?? Like?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, why is no one in her comments talking about the fact she brought CHICKEN AND CHIPS into the cinema?? Like?
I am ok with people bringing food to the cinema but NOT chicken or mcdonalds or something like that, it will only stink up the place... super entitled move...

When she mentioned she’d made a promise to her dad to upload two videos a week and work on her content with more consistency.. definitely sounds like he’s been on at her lack of work over the past year or so.

Her dad never goes on holiday with them and her mum struggles. Can’t Emma see this is her imminent future unless she gets her health under control.

• Heart
Her dad never goes on holiday with them and her mum struggles. Can’t Emma see this is her imminent future unless she gets her health under control.
It's all psychological. She lives to eat and dine out. She gets so excited thinking about what she's going to eat, it's quite alarming. You can be a foodie, but being undisciplined about exercise at the same time is a recipe for disaster. So much more to life than food. She clearly comfort eats as does the rest of her family. I've never seen any other YouTuber get so excited about food.

. I've never seen any other YouTuber get so excited about food.
[/QUOTE] she reminds me of Anna obrian aka glitter and lasers. She is also morbidly obese, fetishes black men/ culture, loves eating but goes to the gym and daddy bankrolls her!

Reactions: 3