Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo like... how long do we think the podcast is going to last? When they first launched it, it was getting like 3k views, now most like 1k and under...
Screenshot_20240322_080334.jpg
Screenshot_20240322_080317.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that video was from her man at home? Or someone she knows back in England. Cringe. Although everything she does online is in order to go viral, so she’ll be happy.
Nope definitely the one in Barbados talking about her FUPA

Reactions: 4
Our black queen got scammed, they sold her a banana instead of a plantain 😂😂😂😂😂
But she is such a black culture expert, how did this happen? ,😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched her vlog the one where she is solo in barbados before sammi arrives. Sorry but all she did was eat, eat and you guessed it eat. Everything revolved around food. She did take 1 walk but of course that was for food, she managed to go down to the beach but of course food wasn't out of the picture. I feel like she is emotionally eating/binge eating trying to fill some kind of void. Well I know she barely has any friends she literally buys them pays for everything the guy staying with her is jusy freeloading and wouldn't be surprised if he had girls over whilst she was away. The guys she does talk to just pump and dump her, I remember her travelling to the netherlands a couple of times to meet a guy he never came to visit her she never mentions him guess he got what he wanted and dipped too!

emma really needs to look at her life and start working on herself

Just watched her vlog the one where she is solo in barbados before sammi arrives. Sorry but all she did was eat, eat and you guessed it eat. Everything revolved around food. She did take 1 walk but of course that was for food, she managed to go down to the beach but of course food wasn't out of the picture. I feel like she is emotionally eating/binge eating trying to fill some kind of void. Well I know she barely has any friends she literally buys them pays for everything the guy staying with her is jusy freeloading and wouldn't be surprised if he had girls over whilst she was away. The guys she does talk to just pump and dump her, I remember her travelling to the netherlands a couple of times to meet a guy he never came to visit her she never mentions him guess he got what he wanted and dipped too!

emma really needs to look at her life and start working on herself
I watched her vlog while I was at the gym and boy, was that motivation.

In all seriousness though, I actually felt quite sorry for her. She clearly lacked motivation/direction and didn't leave her apartment until the afternoon most days. She seemed to be very self conscious and went to quieter places etc. So I think that she is still struggling with confidence even though she likes to tell us otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched her vlog while I was at the gym and boy, was that motivation.

In all seriousness though, I actually felt quite sorry for her. She clearly lacked motivation/direction and didn't leave her apartment until the afternoon most days. She seemed to be very self conscious and went to quieter places etc. So I think that she is still struggling with confidence even though she likes to tell us otherwise.
Honestly, I would feel self conscious going on a beach holiday alone too....But I have been on city breaks and I went to a week long cookery course on my own and that was great. It really seems like she doesn't know herself very well?
Go somewhere that's busy and bustling with lots of sights to see and absolutely nobody will be looking at you in those circumstances- wandering about with no plan is a bit odd to me.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, I would feel self conscious going on a beach holiday alone too....But I have been on city breaks and I went to a week long cookery course on my own and that was great. It really seems like she doesn't know herself very well?
Go somewhere that's busy and bustling with lots of sights to see and absolutely nobody will be looking at you in those circumstances- wandering about with no plan is a bit odd to me.
Maybe she thought she'd be meeting up with some of the 'friends' from her trip with her mum and that didn't happen 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s very inconsistent one minute she’s all about body positivity, but doesn’t want to show her unmanicured thumbnail? 🤪

I find her quite naive and out of touch with what’s going on in the real world - in terms of the current rental market. I think she’s going to struggle to find somewhere to rent as fast as she thinks. I think she will find it difficult to not compare what’s on offer compared to her current living space.

And on her current stories could she get the #gift any smaller or camouflaged? 🫥

IMG_1236.jpeg
IMG_1356.jpeg
IMG_1357.jpeg
IMG_1357.jpeg

• Wow
She’s very inconsistent one minute she’s all about body positivity, but doesn’t want to show her unmanicured thumbnail? 🤪

I find her quite naive and out of touch with what’s going on in the real world - in terms of the current rental market. I think she’s going to struggle to find somewhere to rent as fast as she thinks. I think she will find it difficult to not compare what’s on offer compared to her current living space.

And on her current stories could she get the #gift any smaller or camouflaged? 🫥

View attachment 2843000View attachment 2843001View attachment 2843023View attachment 2843026
That's the LAST thing she's needing is more bloody snacks!

Reactions: 3
So she has all this money to throw away on holidays and her parents help her alot, I’m surprised she's not bought her own flat/house yet
---
Unless she's been promised Mummy and Daddy's house when they pass away?

All of these criteria, and she didn't put "distance to work"... oh, wait.... 😅😅😅

also, who the F put "hot girl walk" as a house criteria????
super childish, shows that this is yet another "look at me" silly girl task but she is nowhere taking this seriously as a person her age would...

• Haha
I literally run here to see if anyone posted her new outfit 🤣🤣 whole butt on show... I can't!!! Who does she think she is!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha