Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering all the money she spends she doesn't have a good following to reflect that. 107k following on Insta and 133k subscribed on YouTube. Jessontheplussize is ahead of her on 199k and I'm sure she was never as big an influencer as Emma originally. Curious to know how 2024 will go for her or if her influencer life will start to crack.

Reactions: 3
Considering all the money she spends she doesn't have a good following to reflect that. 107k following on Insta and 133k subscribed on YouTube. Jessontheplussize is ahead of her on 199k and I'm sure she was never as big an influencer as Emma originally. Curious to know how 2024 will go for her or if her influencer life will start to crack.
I wonder if she buys followers.. I mean, the content is really nothing new exciting or engaging..

Reactions: 2
her supermarket clothing vid was sad, she’s too big for everything and picked the ugliest pieces.

Reactions: 7
her supermarket clothing vid was sad, she’s too big for everything and picked the ugliest pieces.
I didn't mind what she tried on. That cream jumper actually made her look like a normal human being for once...

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t like the Tim Hortons fries but continues to eat them. Yes, I often continue to scoff down food I dislike.
What on earth happens to all the clothes she shows in hauls?

Reactions: 2
Why does she talk like she paid for the trip and then daddy just gifted her the upgrade??? Daddy dearest paid for the whole thing..

Reactions: 8
A hygiene routine for her vlog. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel..one thing I have learned though...she only washes her hair once a week. No wonder it's gross...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I thought she was upgraded to upper class??? This looks like business at absolute best?
Virgin don’t do first class, so their upper class is just business class… pretty much the same as Club World (business) with BA!

I thought she was upgraded to upper class??? This looks like business at absolute best?
I flew upper class with Virgin, they only had 12 seats total in upper class for my plane. Maybe she’s on an older plane? I dunno but looks much more cramped than what I flew!

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she's going to Barbados again when her and her mum went in January was it? When she was saying the trip cost at least 3k? How can she justify that

I can't believe she's going to Barbados again when her and her mum went in January was it? When she was saying the trip cost at least 3k? How can she justify that
she doesn't pay for it or her lifestyle and will never have to be responsible for her expenses because she is a spoiled daddy's girl, that is how she justify that.

Reactions: 5
Im guessing her dad spends all this money on herbas he is essentially housebound die to his weight. He probably feels crappy deep down as he can't even do things like join in on family holidays so it's probably his way of compensating, I mean in one vlog she went out to eat with her dad then to the wine place across the street and he was struggling with walking such a short distance then.

it would be more beneficial for him to spend all these hundreds of thousands on himself getting at least healthy enough so he is mobile and able to do daily things and most of all extending his life span! I mean he has the money for weight loss surgery or even getting a personal trainer, nutritionist to start small even him just walking up and down in the living room then progressing to outside in the garden a few times a day whilst also sticking to a healthy meal plan. Emma is a spoilt brat she literally has to buy her friendships im almost certain her friend didn't pay a penny to go on holiday with her! It's sad all around money can't buy happiness

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
As someone who works in hospitality, I find this really offensive. You just know these, two, would be demanding. Thinking it funny to leave pennies, rather they left nothing!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2024-03-11 213229.png

If only she wasn't such a *and I apologize for being rude* greedy pig she would not put herself in this situation. She can't have a coffee OR champagne. She HAS to have everything. She can't decide if she want's to pick herself up with coffee or calm herself down with alcohol, what matters is that she INGESTS! Such a stupid way to be, I have seen her do this exact thing a few times before. It's telling about the mess that's going on between her ears. Her main drive is to consume and to hell with what her body or mind actually need.

Oh yeah, and her videos are unwatchable. The super market clothing video was a nice insert of originality for her but of course we had to watch her stuff herself as a tax. How many focking times can she show herself grooming herself and opening PR packages full of CRAP!!!?
Obnxious is an understatement. I wonder what the women who praise her are actually like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8