Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping HELL, Emma you tried having a brand and ultimately you were too lazy to put the work in and had to close it. Allbody absolutely had potential as well. This will be yet another thing she doesn’t see through.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
we've seen her stuff from All body and it was soo boring ... We all know the way she dresses so I'm expecting cropped corset and tight skirt exposing the belly
She says the offering is dire but very few people have her weird body shape. Majority of us don't look like we have 4 tits and a flat butt with humungous thighs...

• Haha
Very recently closed down an established, all be it questionable clothing brand… to then start again… like what? 🤔

Maybe she’s skint and her new man isn’t paying his way enough

Reactions: 4
not much talk of her man round v day…or did i miss it?
she’s off to barbados again…wonder if that’s solo?!

Reactions: 5
I doubt "the man" exists tbh! She's going Barbados because she's probably desperate for attention and some poor passport seeker might be interested

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very recently closed down an established, all be it questionable clothing brand… to then start again… like what? 🤔

Maybe she’s skint and her new man isn’t paying his way enough
nah, probably daddy told her off "you need to do something I can't just keep giving money to you"....

Reactions: 2
not much talk of her man round v day…or did i miss it?
she’s off to barbados again…wonder if that’s solo?!
They didn't meet up because it was mid week and he lives in London. Apparently they suggested meeting at the weekend but he ended up being "busy". In her vlog she says she expected flowers from him but I didn't see any on Instagram. Only the ones her dad sent her. She got a huge bunch of roses but didn't confirm who they were from so I dunno. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching the barbados vlog...she shared a double bed with her obese mum for a week 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is she not friendly with Antonia? She said she's got no one to go to the Usher concert with but Antonia said her and her friends are going. I just assumed Emma was one of her friends but she also posted she had to cut some friends off this year😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she not friendly with Antonia? She said she's got no one to go to the Usher concert with but Antonia said her and her friends are going. I just assumed Emma was one of her friends but she also posted she had to cut some friends off this year😂
Didn’t they just go to the PLT yoga thing together?

Reactions: 3
Have you guise noticed how she has turned up the filters recently in her videos? It was especially noticable when she holds the camera up tp her face.

Reactions: 2
Did she purposely leave her email address on her story ?
That is a long way just for some 🍆

Do you think she's returning on a 'solo trip' to meet one of her 'friends' whe made in Barbados?

She legit left her mum hanging and went off with some guys on a night out and then a whole day thing... in a foreign country, on her own. Wonder what her man thinks about that too 🤔

Reactions: 8
She's definitely going back to Barbados to meet up with some guy or multiple. Pretty sad shes gotta travel all that way for some D... she said the UK is bad vibes but anywhere on earth can be bad vibes if your the bad vibe 😳 all they seemed to do on the Barbados vlog was Eat.

Saw Emma & her mum out in the wild this morning they were linking arms walking slowly in Leeds Trinity shopping centre her mum looked like she couldn't walk very well as she was holding onto a barrier and linking with Emma. Emma is much bigger in real life her stomach is huge and hangs very low down. Emma was sporting her black and yellow biker looking jacket and some flowy cream trousers they looked quite good on her better than the skin tight crap

• Haha
She's definitely going back to Barbados to meet up with some guy or multiple. Pretty sad shes gotta travel all that way for some D... she said the UK is bad vibes but anywhere on earth can be bad vibes if your the bad vibe 😳 all they seemed to do on the Barbados vlog was Eat.

Saw Emma & her mum out in the wild this morning they were linking arms walking slowly in Leeds Trinity shopping centre her mum looked like she couldn't walk very well as she was holding onto a barrier and linking with Emma. Emma is much bigger in real life her stomach is huge and hangs very low down. Emma was sporting her black and yellow biker looking jacket and some flowy cream trousers they looked quite good on her better than the skin tight crap
no way. I’m in town (Leeds) today. What time did you see them? I’m just in Victoria gate atm.

Reactions: 1