Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone talk me through this 😂
Chattered accountant here! 🙋🏻‍♀️

It doesn’t really mean a lot tbh - basically these are the filed accounts so don’t show the P&L (where we could see her revenue and profit). Essentially at the year end she had ~£22K sat in her business bank accounts and £2.4K owed to the business by third parties - worth noting that this could include money owed to the business by her through her directors loan account. The business owes £17K to third parties - could be anything from PAYE if it has a payroll scheme, to corporation tax, to suppliers etc.

The retained earnings of £7K is essentially the profit made during the year, but this will exclude any dividends paid to her/shareholders, or any salary she may have taken if she’s on the payroll.

Essentially, from these accounts there’s not really a lot we can tell in terms of what she’s made in the year or how much money she personally has.

Hope this helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
duck MUD for sending her free flowers! 😤🙄 won’t buy from them again.

Also the size of her arse!?!

0CCBB5E7-F58C-457A-8C12-D108CD07A11A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chattered accountant here! 🙋🏻‍♀️

It doesn’t really mean a lot tbh - basically these are the filed accounts so don’t show the P&L (where we could see her revenue and profit). Essentially at the year end she had ~£22K sat in her business bank accounts and £2.4K owed to the business by third parties - worth noting that this could include money owed to the business by her through her directors loan account. The business owes £17K to third parties - could be anything from PAYE if it has a payroll scheme, to corporation tax, to suppliers etc.

The retained earnings of £7K is essentially the profit made during the year, but this will exclude any dividends paid to her/shareholders, or any salary she may have taken if she’s on the payroll.

Essentially, from these accounts there’s not really a lot we can tell in terms of what she’s made in the year or how much money she personally has.

Hope this helps!
Thank you for explaining!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I came across Emma's old blog, here are soe observations.

Of course you notice the weight difference- she has an actual face shape, defined and destinctive. Her face has a beauty to it.
Today, that face shape is gone. She looks like her own less attractive cousin.
Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 11.51.49.png

Her body is not small but it looks strong and tall, she is standing upright.
Now she is always slouching, she arches her lower back to reduce the mass of her stomach and to pop her butt out. I can tell her core is never ever engaged. It would be impossible to actually engage it with all the weight hanging in fron of it. She no longer looks strogn and tall. She managed to escalate her weight enough to match her height, so her torso no longer looks longer that average.
bla.jpg

She has this hard to describe modesty abouther look that creates intrigue. That girl in the old photos DOES NOT talk about her masturbation habits online and that's a good thing. Emma has lost the plot about what healthy sharing is and what oversharing to the point of becoming a clown is.

The old Emma put so much more effort into her appearance. The current Emma looks sloppy even when she tries her best.

She has completely crossed the line betweeen self love adn self coddling/ self spoiling.

The last posts are from 2017, sso almost 7 years. Yes time affects us but she is still in her 20s so getting older is not an excuse yet. Also she talks about how she is constantly leveling up her life but in reality she is constantly glowing down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I came across Emma's old blog, here are soe observations.

Of course you notice the weight difference- she has an actual face shape, defined and destinctive. Her face has a beauty to it.
Today, that face shape is gone. She looks like her own less attractive cousin.
View attachment 2754272
Her body is not small but it looks strong and tall, she is standing upright.
Now she is always slouching, she arches her lower back to reduce the mass of her stomach and to pop her butt out. I can tell her core is never ever engaged. It would be impossible to actually engage it with all the weight hanging in fron of it. She no longer looks strogn and tall. She managed to escalate her weight enough to match her height, so her torso no longer looks longer that average.
View attachment 2754273
She has this hard to describe modesty abouther look that creates intrigue. That girl in the old photos DOES NOT talk about her masturbation habits online and that's a good thing. Emma has lost the plot about what healthy sharing is and what oversharing to the point of becoming a clown is.

The old Emma put so much more effort into her appearance. The current Emma looks sloppy even when she tries her best.

She has completely crossed the line betweeen self love adn self coddling/ self spoiling.

The last posts are from 2017, sso almost 7 years. Yes time affects us but she is still in her 20s so getting older is not an excuse yet. Also she talks about how she is constantly leveling up her life but in reality she is constantly glowing down.
She looked lovely - her hair looked great. Now it looks so damaged. Her outfits looked fab as well. Even though she was plus size, she looked so chic and could easily blend in with fashion trends that slimmer girls were following. Such a shame so much has changed. I don't think she realises how much.

Reactions: 7
I’m the first to admit I loved Emma’s style back in the day, thought she was beautiful, and a great example of how size didn’t affect attractiveness.

Now however…… 🥴

Reactions: 6
I’m the first to admit I loved Emma’s style back in the day, thought she was beautiful, and a great example of how size didn’t affect attractiveness.

Now however…… 🥴
Now she’s a total mess. She looks cute in those photos. Hair, style, face and body all 100 times better than now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve mentioned before that I used to see her around Preston/ UCLAN and she could have been a plus size model. Fast forward a few years and I kept seeing her in Manchester and the change is massive, she doesn’t look as confident and not as stylish. We can all see her hair and skin are wrecked and she has piled on weight.

Now however…… 🥴
agree. I actually found her page because I wanted few "examples" on how to dress and carry the extra weight because it's something I have too..
but then I started to see more and more of her and really disliked her personality and lack of accountability in all aspects of her life (especially work)
---
Am I the only one that find it weird that she posted the bunch of flowers her dad gave her for the past years on Valentine day and then straight after she posted a lingerie photo ???? 🤢

agree. I actually found her page because I wanted few "examples" on how to dress and carry the extra weight because it's something I have too..
but then I started to see more and more of her and really disliked her personality and lack of accountability in all aspects of her life (especially work)
---
Am I the only one that find it weird that she posted the bunch of flowers her dad gave her for the past years on Valentine day and then straight after she posted a lingerie photo ???? 🤢
Well you know what they say, women with men issues usually have daddy issues...

Reactions: 2
Emma acts like she's so old, it does my head in that she's jumping on the bandwagon of "omg can you imagine us having to explain to kids what floppy disks are?!" I was born in 93 and she's a few years younger than me and I never used floppy disks because I was too young. I think we had them around the house with our old PC but I wouldn't regularly be using them. She's younger than me so it just pees me off that she's acting like she grew up in the late 80s/early 90s and is actually part of the crowd of people who has seen technology change so much 🙄

Reactions: 12
Totally agree @Rpk33 shes jumping on a bandwagon that has nothing to do with her. I was born in 84, I turn 40 this year and I did grow up using floppy disks and seeing the evolution of mobiles and computers. She’s just playing at the latest trend of millennials like myself laughing that we’re getting older.

• Heart
Reactions: 9