Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2731133
She’s so beautiful here 😞. Really suits/carries that size well.

Past the point of absolutely no return now, in just a few years. Sad imo.
Her skin, hair and legs look so much better here. She looks very stylish too. Had she stayed this way and maybe trimmed up a little, she'd have found someone who'd be more open about being with her.

Reactions: 4
It’s a shame and I know we all take the piss because she is annoying and self absorbed but sometimes I feel bad for her, she know deep down that she is not happy within herself and doesn’t know how to get out of this funk.

She probably needs a new therapist

Reactions: 7
IMG_0337.png

Ah yes, a teeny tiny pixie 🧚… Emma hun you look like a fat wrestler from the 70s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Continually describing herself as ‘cute’…my understanding of that word is clearly entirely different to Emma’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2733470
Ah yes, a teeny tiny pixie 🧚… Emma hun you look like a fat wrestler from the 70s.
Saw this and twisted my ankle sprinting here 😩 howwww and whyyyy does she always describe herself as super dainty and teeny? I wonder if she has body dysmorphia but instead of seeing herself as bigger than she is she sees herself as smaller? Or she’s totally in denial
---
Why does it look like a nip slip!
omg well clocked! I think you’re right!How would you not know that your nip was out 🤭🥴😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if some has already answered this question, but why does she not wear shape wear?

Reactions: 2
Her TikTok where she went on the trip round Barbados with her new ‘friend’…

Maybe I have OTT stranger danger from consuming too much true crime, but getting in a car alone with someone you hardly know, in a foreign country is 🚩🚩🚩 to me, and someone with a platform like her’s should maybe be more mindful to not normalise this.

Again, happy to admit this may just be a ‘me’ issue, just doesn’t sit right imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her TikTok where she went on the trip round Barbados with her new ‘friend’…

Maybe I have OTT stranger danger from consuming too much true crime, but getting in a car alone with someone you hardly know, in a foreign country is 🚩🚩🚩 to me, and someone with a platform like her’s should maybe be more mindful to not normalise this.

Again, happy to admit this may just be a ‘me’ issue, just doesn’t sit right imo.
It's not a "you" issue, she's just a sheltered moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 7