Emma Nicolet #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf have I witnessed tonight? Sing it kiddo 🤦‍♀️ They don’t half bloody love themselves, all that preening and prancing around for the camera.

Reactions: 3
Sharing the message that woman sent was SO mean. That wasn't trolling, that was concern.

Reactions: 4
Using her child to beg for votes in a oh so casual conversation. There is nothing she won’t use those children for if it will benefit her. But she’s such a great mother 🤷🏼‍♀️

She really needs to get over this weird obsession with that dogs balls, it's quite odd. And I really don't need to see lots of pictures of that and others dogs balls either 🤢

Reactions: 2
Everything just seems to be an ad these days, how many different skin care and make up products does she use?!
And I've yet to see her with a muzzle for that dog, are we meant to believe she had him muzzled and on a lead for that whole walk? Doesn't matter that they didn't see anyone 🤷‍♀️

These bloody binfluencers really do think we're thick. She's just posted about her feeding the chickens, in broad daylight. Sorry but at 7am it's pitch black. Ain't no daylight. I'm only a couple of miles down the road from her. It's dark!

Surprised to see she took her daughter to those Glomama awards. Bet she struggled not to go on the lash and be her usual obnoxious, pretentious self 🙄

• Wow
So all that begging, and using her kids to guilt people into voting for her, didn’t pay off…

She didn’t deserve to be nominated if I'm being honest. All she does is advertise make up/deodorant/clothes and whatever #gifted stuff she receives. She used to be funny and relatable at one point but all that changed when she got an agent.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I was an an industry awards event I wouldn't want to be on a table with an 11 year old. Emma believes that her eldest is the kind of child adults love being around. They are being polite, they have left their own children at home so don't want to be having a three course dinner next to someone else's kid.

Has Emma even publicly congratulated or acknowledged the winners of her categories?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God her husband is vile isn't he. He'd have been wearing that bloody dinner. Abusive hole. Mind you he has got a point her eyebrows are hideous and they were particularly bad but he could have found a nice way to say it. Tbh they're as bad as each other.

• Heart
God her husband is vile isn't he. He'd have been wearing that bloody dinner. Abusive hole. Mind you he has got a point her eyebrows are hideous and they were particularly bad but he could have found a nice way to say it. Tbh they're as bad as each other.
They’re both bullies, perfect example of like attracting like

She was filming him eating (while telling him she wasn’t), so he thought the conversation was private - then she posts it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Total witch if you ask me. Also, her eating wasn’t any less noisy than his, since she was on at him about his noisy eating.

• Wow
Is this an undeclared ad for the painter who’s doing her house windows? She’s spending a lot of time praising him and tagging his business 🤔🤔

Christ, can you imagine going out to an awards do for the evening and ending up sat on the same table as a child when you just want to get pissed? I’d be really hacked off.

I wonder if “glowmama” or what ever awards are like the old mumsnet blogger awards where you have to pay for your own ticket anyway, god, they were a bleeping rip off. The last year I was nominated (to my shame now), I sacked it off at the last minute, I couldn’t be arsed 😂 All the wannabes with their tit same old, same old parenting blogs Trying to get Mother Pukka to notice them, instamums doing talks on absolute bollocks. It was like a circle of hell!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If I was an an industry awards event I wouldn't want to be on a table with an 11 year old. Emma believes that her eldest is the kind of child adults love being around. They are being polite, they have left their own children at home so don't want to be having a three course dinner next to someone else's kid.

Has Emma even publicly congratulated or acknowledged the winners of her categories?
I would be fuming and I would be saying duck and bleep constantly ha!

• Haha