Emma Nicolet #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been meaning to pop on here for a while but couldn’t believe that “Christmas wish” story of the girls begging people to nominate her for a Glomama award. Just wow 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Been meaning to pop on here for a while but couldn’t believe that “Christmas wish” story of the girls begging people to nominate her for a Glomama award. Just wow 😱
It was completely cringe wasn’t it 🤣
Her stories now seem to be a bad mix of shoving her kids in front of us, ads, and a PR campaign for XL bully dogs. How on earth she made it to 50k followers I have no idea. What was the follower target she set herself ages ago and said she’d pack up if she didn’t reach it by a certain date? Surely time must be up by now…

Reactions: 4
So she's bought (been gifted) those afternoon tea things for Barleys teacher, but has opened the seal to show all the contents 🤔, bet her teacher can't wait to receive those!

• Wow
Aww she’s not liking what she’s reading. How about stop showing everything on the internet to strangers . You’re a nobody. Also I’m not a follower I unfollowed months ago as she’s so irritating . Don’t know who is worse, her awful husband, her or her entitled kids.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Aww she’s not liking what she’s reading. How about stop showing everything on the internet to strangers . You’re a nobody. Also I’m not a follower I unfollowed months ago as she’s so irritating . Don’t know who is worse, her awful husband, her or her entitled kids.
How do you just “stumble across” stuff about yourself online? 🙄 Ffs grow up Emma, not everyone is going to agree with everything you post about yourself online. It’s your “career’ choice, so get over yourself. At least you can console yourself by having a massive pity party on Instagram so that you then get loads of DMs telling you how wonderful you are, which you can then post to the world 🥴 See, we all know how it works!

Reactions: 8
I haven't really got much of an opinion on her tbh , I think she's a bit up and down for my liking, a show off and her kids are not really likeable but they're kids so hopefully they'll grow out of the annoying stage, however saying she stumbled across some things written about herself is utter bullshit. She didn't stumble she went looking and she didn't like what she saw. People rarely do. Don't go looking and don't read it if you can't hack it.

Reactions: 5
This is a really slow thread with a handful of people on it.

Jesus Christ, I wish that was the problem in my life, a few people taking about content that I make public. Some of us have real worries.

Reactions: 3
It could be comments on TikTok? She seems partial to posting her kids, not necessarily showing their best qualities, and then getting all upset when TikTok has something to say about it. I’m only on Instagram so don’t see t what she posts on there.

If it upsets her, she should stop plastering her family over the internet then.

I hate it when “influencers” have the audacity to complain that people are talking about them and saying things they don’t like. Not everyone will like you. Not everyone will be lovely about what you post. If you can’t handle that, don’t do it.

These people have two choices - grow a thicker skin, or stop.

No one is holding a gun to her head making her post.

No one is obligated to like her and everyone can air their opinions on her. Should everyone just agree and keep quiet? That’s not how people work.

I honestly have no sympathy for people who plaster their lives on line in the hope of making money who cry about people saying mean things. Suck it up or stop posting.

Reactions: 6
They run their accounts as a business yet take the feedback personally. Pick your side. If its business its not personal.

Ah, using the old “they’re jealous! They’re unhappy!” line. I am neither of those things, actualy.

She has zero self awareness. To put it out there that she doesn’t talk about people she’s never met on the internet… Ok, so we’re obviously not counting the times that she’s actually filmed people and used them to be the brunt of a cheap joke for content - but that’s just comedy when she does it 🤷🏼‍♀️

She has zero self awareness. To put it out there that she doesn’t talk about people she’s never met on the internet… Ok, so we’re obviously not counting the times that she’s actually filmed people and used them to be the brunt of a cheap joke for content - but that’s just comedy when she does it 🤷🏼‍♀️
What a liar she is. I liked her until she kept filming a bloke she didn't know at an Indian restaurant that johnny had taken a dislike to based on how he was chewing.Personally all I saw was a bloke minding his own business out for a meal. She kept filming this person and laughing but that's OK is it Emma, what a short memory you have.
It was after your lame apology for that as you said you had received so many DM's calling you out on that that I unfollowed you.

You really are just a mean girl. Speaking to you directly as you have made it clear you read here.

She says she does say mean things about people she doesn’t know on the internet.

But she’s there saying the people on tattle are jealous and sad.

Make it make sense.

What a liar she is. I liked her until she kept filming a bloke she didn't know at an Indian restaurant that johnny had taken a dislike to based on how he was chewing.Personally all I saw was a bloke minding his own business out for a meal. She kept filming this person and laughing but that's OK is it Emma, what a short memory you have.
It was after your lame apology for that as you said you had received so many DM's calling you out on that that I unfollowed you.

You really are just a mean girl. Speaking to you directly as you have made it clear you read here.
She’s got a selective memory… there was her niece’s performance where she filmed it and they sat sniggering at the other children all the way through.
Oh and all the random strangers who inadvertently got sucked into those daft challenge things her and her mate used to do. But again, comedy, right 🙁

I think in all this Emma needs to remember it wasn’t that long ago that she was regularly, and pretty severely, slagging off her own MIL - while living under her roof!

bleeping hypocrite.