Emma Nicolet #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I should start a new thread.

I had to comment on today’s stories. Her eldest missed out on the maths exam, but of course it’s all about Emma. When is anything not all about Emma???

Very brief highlights of her shenanigans from thread one, from memory:

Filming people (adults) without their consent and being unkind about them on her Instagram account;
Filming other people’s children and posting them on her Instagram account;
Changing her own kids into becoming performers every time her phone is in the vicinity.

Let the discussion continue.

Reactions: 4
I’m being a bit dumb as I don’t know how the SAT things work but what does “didn’t get the Math SAT” mean? Does it mean she didn’t reach the level she was meant to or is there a minimum score she should have got? Also aren’t SATs just for the school and not about the kid as such?

Sorry, also coming back to say did you spot her saying she doesn’t want Molly having to “rely on her personality for a job” like she does🤣 my god, if that’s what you are doing that really is where you are going wrong, Emma, because your personality is that of a nasty bully at best.

Reactions: 2
I’m being a bit dumb as I don’t know how the SAT things work but what does “didn’t get the Math SAT” mean? Does it mean she didn’t reach the level she was meant to or is there a minimum score she should have got? Also aren’t SATs just for the school and not about the kid as such?
Basically, she sat the SATs paper, didn't finish it, so therefore didn't reach the mark that means she's working to the correct level, doesnt mean she isn't,
but the exam says otherwise (anything over 110 is above the standard level). They're used to determine what sort of level the child will be working at in secondary (and gcse as you also sit them Yr 9), it's definitely for the school rather than the child.

Saying she had to remove herself because she was starting to make comments...nah love, what you should be doing is telling her IT DOESN'T MATTER! All you need to do is your best, and it DOESNT MATTER what the results say!! The child has anxiety testing anyway (I get it, im absolutely shite at tests and exams, would have failed everything at gcse without my coursework), and her bitching on about it WILL NOT HELP. Do better Emma.

Reactions: 4
She is becoming another really boring InFlUenCeR who is just selling her poor kids for more clicks.

Her husband is such a dimwit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Basically, she sat the SATs paper, didn't finish it, so therefore didn't reach the mark that means she's working to the correct level, doesnt mean she isn't,
but the exam says otherwise (anything over 110 is above the standard level). They're used to determine what sort of level the child will be working at in secondary (and gcse as you also sit them Yr 9), it's definitely for the school rather than the child.

Saying she had to remove herself because she was starting to make comments...nah love, what you should be doing is telling her IT DOESN'T MATTER! All you need to do is your best, and it DOESNT MATTER what the results say!! The child has anxiety testing anyway (I get it, im absolutely shite at tests and exams, would have failed everything at gcse without my coursework), and her bitching on about it WILL NOT HELP. Do better Emma.
Thank you for explaining that, really helpful. Wild that she put any pressure on her at all given it’s only for the school. My daughter is only 5 so I haven’t been through this yet but my knee jerk reaction to that would be to shrug and tell her not to worry about it.

anyway, I thought these little girls are being pushed down the ents track like dear mumma? Don’t they have agents n the like? Mountview here they come….

Thank you for explaining that, really helpful. Wild that she put any pressure on her at all given it’s only for the school. My daughter is only 5 so I haven’t been through this yet but my knee jerk reaction to that would be to shrug and tell her not to worry about it.

anyway, I thought these little girls are being pushed down the ents track like dear mumma? Don’t they have agents n the like? Mountview here they come….
I think that’s why she switched to showing the singing lesson afterwards. To show it’s not all about academic results. After posting a load of stories highlighting that in her opinion it is all about academic results 🙁

I’m a teacher and told mine they are to test the teachers and not the children. She just likes to make such a drama out of anything and everything!

• Heart
At least she actually seems to enjoy spending time with her children, very refreshing against all her mates who seem to hate theirs and moan constantly about them!

At least she actually seems to enjoy spending time with her children, very refreshing against all her mates who seem to hate theirs and moan constantly about them!
exactly this. She seems really grounded and charismatic. She also comes across as much more humble than some of the others in that gang.
I also genuinely laugh at her skits.

She’s part of that set of people who think they’re so fascinating and funny they feel the need to post their lives on Instagram. She also uses her children for likes and money. Yeah, really lovely.

Reactions: 7
She’s part of that set of people who think they’re so fascinating and funny they feel the need to post their lives on Instagram. She also uses her children for likes and money. Yeah, really lovely.
oooh. Spiky.
I don’t agree with this, how’s she using her kids for “likes and money”?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
oooh. Spiky.
I don’t agree with this, how’s she using her kids for “likes and money”?
Those cringey cinema adverts? The desperation for brands to notice them. The endless reels involving her girls? The ways she’s trained them up to snap into performance mode / stage school voices whenever her phone is out? I’m not trying to convince you, it’s just what I see. If you like her then that’s great.

Reactions: 5
I’m incredulous at this point. She has no bleeping clue about safeguarding her children 😡 As long as they’re performing - in this case, as her backing dancers - she seems oblivious.

I’m incredulous at this point. She has no bleeping clue about safeguarding her children 😡 As long as they’re performing - in this case, as her backing dancers - she seems oblivious.
No, she’s lovely and charismatic isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Molly is in her bra fgs! She so busy eye bleeping herself while singing and dancing for the camera that she’s not given it a second thought!

• Wow
And again this morning… Has she got all the other parents’ permission to post their children online in her reel? There may be kids in this group who need to be kept off SM.

Ooh raw nerves been touched today lads 🤣 She is a narcissist. Doesn’t she realise this is exactly how you’d expect one to behave after being called out. So petty - and to say “have you seen her page?”. Well yes, but then she’s not unsuccessfully trying to make Instagram her career, is she? I bet Emma’s happy now the flying monkeys will inundate that person with hateful DMs.

She can’t stand being in the wrong, I don’t think it would matter what tone anyone took with her. As for tone, she might want to check her own most of the time.

Attachments