Emma Nicolet #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she's wetting her knickers over this Scott dude? Oh yeah. The hair flicking sitting next to him, the hyper her ATM, the calling.g him to come and pick her up! Mind ypu its hardly surprising, her own husband is an hole.

Reactions: 3
I think she's totally over reacting. She left a child in charge of a dog. She's a kid. If it wasn't her phone it would have been the TV or a book or a magazine. If she was so worried about the dog then she shouldn't have left a child in charge of it. Showing her true colors now tho isn't she. Plus not many people could have afforded to pay 2k out on a dog. Right from the get go it was obvious the dogs tail should have been taken down low. In the long term how are they gonna stop it happening all over again. More money than sense.

Reactions: 6
Why was the child alone with the dog in the fit’s place? I know she thinks he’s some sort of gentle marvel, but he’s a massive bloody thing. If he’s ill/in pain with the tail it’s easier for him to snap.

She is absolutely crazy.

I‘ve got a soppy floof of a golden retriever. He is never alone with my children anyway, but I certainly wouldn’t leave him alone with them if he had an Injury and could be in pain. Madness.

Reactions: 5
Its not fair to leave a child alone with a dog, let alone that breed. I would be livid if I found out my child was staying over and had been left with the dog. Well actually my child wouldn't be there at all.
And I know she's an adult, but does she see the irony of moaning her daughter is using her phone, when she's probably just learning from her mother who is constantly on it and films all the mundane crap about their lives? Pot. Kettle. Black

Reactions: 6
Its not fair to leave a child alone with a dog, let alone that breed. I would be livid if I found out my child was staying over and had been left with the dog. Well actually my child wouldn't be there at all.
And I know she's an adult, but does she see the irony of moaning her daughter is using her phone, when she's probably just learning from her mother who is constantly on it and films all the mundane crap about their lives? Pot. Kettle. Black
My child would not be visiting a house with a dangerous breed. If I found out they had been with one unsupervised, I’d hit the roof.

I keep my keep my own dog away from visiting children.

Reactions: 4
She seems complete oblivious to the irony in her bold statements about taking away the phone and never wanting her to have one etc. All her kids see are her on her phone, talking to strangers on the internet and a lot of the time filming the kids to post to strangers on the internet! It’s learned behaviour Emma, maybe have a think about that.

Reactions: 8
And the comments on her insta posts. I’m not saying it is right but if you are that concerned about the effect that negative comments are going to have on your child then why post them on your instagram page?? It’s her page, she wants to be an influencer but why put your children on there? She knows full well the posts that go viral are because they’re a bit controversial and people will either love it or hate it. It all screams a bit pot kettle black to me

I’ve unfollowed her for a bit but just had a look to see what you are talking about.

I can’t believe she has the nerve to complain when she’s the one putting her children online. And no one is calling her out for it on that post?

I tell you what, here‘s something groundbreaking - if you don’t plaster your children on line, they won’t get awful comments directed at them!

Also, those accounts many look like they have been created as children, but most won’t be. There are lots of weirdos who create accounts to make themselves look like children to comment things like that.

Reactions: 2
Is she part of the campaign that mama woman is doing? The irony is f*cking hilarious!

Emma, I would take you seriously about this topic, as I believe in the message she’s trying to deliver, if you yourself didn’t post your kids every day. People will comment, it’s their choice. The same as it’s your choice to put up videos of your kids which may attract comments. Emma, make better choices.

I see people Have called her out for having her children on line and she’s responding by telling them the are missing the point.

No, Emma. The point is, if your children weren’t heavily featured on your account, no one would be making comments in the first place. god, these people are so stupid.

Reactions: 2
I could only find one where someone was questioning her. Which is mind blowing to me. But this woman’s opinion was this pounced on by a couple of people. Again, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It's an interesting topic. Firstly this Barley 'slay' video is so set up. What kind of mother holds a camera to her daughter's face whilst talking about taking her to the doctors. She knew it would have the same as the one Barley did about meat behind her ears.

Keep your children private and off your social media and she wouldn't get this. The silly, childish comments are nothing compared to at least one creepy one from what looks like an adult male commenting on Barley being gorgeous.

It is very easy to disable comments or make your account private but then she can't make money from it if she did that.

I personally think all this is because she wants to jump on the mamastillgotit bandwagon and make a name for herself re online bullying. She openly admitted she was envious of her because she had the drive to be the face of a campaign whereas she didn't. The solution is simple. Don't showcase your children. Her page is her income, there really is no place for her kids. She shows them because she thinks they're funny, they're not. But if you can't take the flak you're certainly gonna get then don't do it.

Reactions: 5