Emma Nicolet #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd argue , actually, that anyone who follows her knows her very well. She puts everything on insta. Her "personality" shines through and it aint pretty.
Her precocious children are wheeled out as and when she thinks they're being funny or in order to advertise something.
Her husband is an arrogant bore that she thinks is hilarious. They're both sloppy drunks.

She shouldn't be surprised that people have an opinion and are voicing it. At least its kept here. If you're gonna criticise others you better make sure your own house is in order.

Read it at your peril Emma.

Reactions: 6
This woman doesn't work, she just faffs around on Instagram and cannot be bothered to wash her kids hair the night before the new day of term. That's pure laziness.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't take criticism very well does she? When I saw her post about what that person had said the first thing I thought was that's not trolling. The woman made an observation. It was her opinion. Emma would take being told she's great and amazing but won't take being told she's making a mistake. Sensitive much.

She doesn't take criticism very well does she? When I saw her post about what that person had said the first thing I thought was that's not trolling. The woman made an observation. It was her opinion. Emma would take being told she's great and amazing but won't take being told she's making a mistake. Sensitive much.
The private message from that lady was in no way trolling in my opinion. I agree completely with what you’ve said here, a lot of influencers, not just Emma, say that anything that isn’t agreeing with them or sucking up to them is trolling. It’s an opinion Emma, the same as it’s your opinion that you felt she was attacking you. You can’t have everything your own way.

And, what a complete witch to show that girl’s profile to all her followers.
Go on Emma, have a little cry about how one message of disagreement has ruined your day, so you can get loads of sympathy. Being cynical, methinks she shared this to get more votes for that stupid awards thing 🧐
Glow Mama Awards indeed pmsl 🤣

And now the lady is actually getting trolled from all the idiots that follow Emma . She’s saying not to but that’s exactly what she wanted to happen by putting that message on stories. What a tit she is.

And now the lady is actually getting trolled from all the idiots that follow Emma . She’s saying not to but that’s exactly what she wanted to happen by putting that message on stories. What a tit she is.
She wanted that she wouldn't have linked her account if she didn't want that to happen.

She is a vile bully just like her husband.

Reactions: 5
If she hadn't wanted this woman to face a backlash she'd have covered her name. She didn't like what was being said and deliberately put her name out there. She's a bully herself. In fact I may report her for being a bully.

She was talking tit about Keto and she knew it. She was looking shifty and getting all flustered. It’s a diet. Fact. It isn’t balanced because it omits carbs. She can do it as much as she likes and if she wants to promote it she can, but she shouldn’t do that in front of her daughters and she definitely shouldn’t promote it as a balanced way of living because it isn’t.

Reactions: 4
I've reported her for bullying and harassment. See how she likes those bananas lol
---
She was talking tit about Keto and she knew it. She was looking shifty and getting all flustered. It’s a diet. Fact. It isn’t balanced because it omits carbs. She can do it as much as she likes band if she wants to promote it she can, but she shouldn’t in front of her daughters and she definitely shouldn’t promote it as a balanced way of living because it isn’t.
Agreed. Nothing remotely balanced about Keto. Her girls are growing up in a household where their mother is constantly struggling with body image.

If keto is so balanced she wouldn’t have to come off it every so often, she’d be able to eat that way permanently. But clearly it’s not sustainable in terms of nutritional needs.

She's obviously had a warning because she's taken that particular story down now where it shows the woman's profile. The damage is done now tho. The woman's had to change her user name all because Emma couldn't take someone's opinion.

I find her very emotional. She's very up and down. Crys all the frigging time. She's all over the place. Unstable.

What did the message say and what was her response? I had to unfollow her.
The message said something along the lines of "I find it strange that you're asking people to vote for you for mama influencer (or something like that) when you're talking about having to follow a keto diet in front of your girls"........it was something along those lines. She's massively over reacted

It’s still there @Libbub I think you just can’t see it because you reported it.
Here you go, for those that haven’t seen it. Also the follow up message, where Emma tried to back peddle.
She’s a massive bleep for doing this. I hope karma comes her way, big time.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Here you go, for those that haven’t seen it. Also the follow up message, where Emma tried to back peddle.
Wow - Emma really looks like the nasty bully here. I think the poor OP goes quite lightly on Emma, given the onslaught Emma will have known her droogs would do. Insta is like a school playground for immature narcs like Emma.

Wow - Emma really looks like the nasty bully here. I think the poor OP goes quite lightly on Emma, given the onslaught Emma will have known her droogs would do. Insta is like a school playground for immature narcs like Emma.
She knew exactly what would happen when she posted that girl’s Instagram account. If she absolutely had to, she could’ve revealed details of the message without the sender’s information. Complete witch. She’s done it for attention, likes and votes in that ridiculous Mama awards nonsense.

• Sad
She should say what she replied in the voice note.

she’s an awful pink haired bleep.

Oh I see , thanks I didn't know that.

Reactions: 1