Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
If I was an an industry awards event I wouldn't want to be on a table with an 11 year old. Emma believes that her eldest is the kind of child adults love being around. They are being polite, they have left their own children at home so don't want to be having a three course dinner next to someone else's kid.

Has Emma even publicly congratulated or acknowledged the winners of her categories?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She seems complete oblivious to the irony in her bold statements about taking away the phone and never wanting her to have one etc. All her kids see are her on her phone, talking to strangers on the internet and a lot of the time filming the kids to post to strangers on the internet! It’s learned behaviour Emma, maybe have a think about that.

Reactions: 8

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Aww she’s not liking what she’s reading. How about stop showing everything on the internet to strangers . You’re a nobody. Also I’m not a follower I unfollowed months ago as she’s so irritating . Don’t know who is worse, her awful husband, her or her entitled kids.
How do you just “stumble across” stuff about yourself online? 🙄 Ffs grow up Emma, not everyone is going to agree with everything you post about yourself online. It’s your “career’ choice, so get over yourself. At least you can console yourself by having a massive pity party on Instagram so that you then get loads of DMs telling you how wonderful you are, which you can then post to the world 🥴 See, we all know how it works!

Reactions: 8

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She’s part of that set of people who think they’re so fascinating and funny they feel the need to post their lives on Instagram. She also uses her children for likes and money. Yeah, really lovely.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't take criticism very well does she? When I saw her post about what that person had said the first thing I thought was that's not trolling. The woman made an observation. It was her opinion. Emma would take being told she's great and amazing but won't take being told she's making a mistake. Sensitive much.
The private message from that lady was in no way trolling in my opinion. I agree completely with what you’ve said here, a lot of influencers, not just Emma, say that anything that isn’t agreeing with them or sucking up to them is trolling. It’s an opinion Emma, the same as it’s your opinion that you felt she was attacking you. You can’t have everything your own way.

Libbub

VIP Member
She doesn't take criticism very well does she? When I saw her post about what that person had said the first thing I thought was that's not trolling. The woman made an observation. It was her opinion. Emma would take being told she's great and amazing but won't take being told she's making a mistake. Sensitive much.

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
This woman doesn't work, she just faffs around on Instagram and cannot be bothered to wash her kids hair the night before the new day of term. That's pure laziness.

Aab41

VIP Member
Its not fair to leave a child alone with a dog, let alone that breed. I would be livid if I found out my child was staying over and had been left with the dog. Well actually my child wouldn't be there at all.
And I know she's an adult, but does she see the irony of moaning her daughter is using her phone, when she's probably just learning from her mother who is constantly on it and films all the mundane crap about their lives? Pot. Kettle. Black

Reactions: 6

Libbub

VIP Member
If she hadn't wanted this woman to face a backlash she'd have covered her name. She didn't like what was being said and deliberately put her name out there. She's a bully herself. In fact I may report her for being a bully.

Libbub

VIP Member
I'd argue , actually, that anyone who follows her knows her very well. She puts everything on insta. Her "personality" shines through and it aint pretty.
Her precocious children are wheeled out as and when she thinks they're being funny or in order to advertise something.
Her husband is an arrogant bore that she thinks is hilarious. They're both sloppy drunks.

She shouldn't be surprised that people have an opinion and are voicing it. At least its kept here. If you're gonna criticise others you better make sure your own house is in order.

Read it at your peril Emma.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
And, what a complete bitch to show that girl’s profile to all her followers.
Go on Emma, have a little cry about how one message of disagreement has ruined your day, so you can get loads of sympathy. Being cynical, methinks she shared this to get more votes for that stupid awards thing 🧐
Glow Mama Awards indeed pmsl 🤣

Libbub

VIP Member
They run their accounts as a business yet take the feedback personally. Pick your side. If its business its not personal.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She has zero self awareness. To put it out there that she doesn’t talk about people she’s never met on the internet… Ok, so we’re obviously not counting the times that she’s actually filmed people and used them to be the brunt of a cheap joke for content - but that’s just comedy when she does it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Raindancer74

She has zero self awareness. To put it out there that she doesn’t talk about people she’s never met on the internet… Ok, so we’re obviously not counting the times that she’s actually filmed people and used them to be the brunt of a cheap joke for content - but that’s just comedy when she does it 🤷🏼‍♀️
What a liar she is. I liked her until she kept filming a bloke she didn't know at an Indian restaurant that johnny had taken a dislike to based on how he was chewing.Personally all I saw was a bloke minding his own business out for a meal. She kept filming this person and laughing but that's OK is it Emma, what a short memory you have.
It was after your lame apology for that as you said you had received so many DM's calling you out on that that I unfollowed you.

You really are just a mean girl. Speaking to you directly as you have made it clear you read here.

Crazymum

VIP Member
And now the lady is actually getting trolled from all the idiots that follow Emma . She’s saying not to but that’s exactly what she wanted to happen by putting that message on stories. What a tit she is.

hattie20

VIP Member
If it upsets her, she should stop plastering her family over the internet then.

I hate it when “influencers” have the audacity to complain that people are talking about them and saying things they don’t like. Not everyone will like you. Not everyone will be lovely about what you post. If you can’t handle that, don’t do it.

These people have two choices - grow a thicker skin, or stop.

No one is holding a gun to her head making her post.

No one is obligated to like her and everyone can air their opinions on her. Should everyone just agree and keep quiet? That’s not how people work.

I honestly have no sympathy for people who plaster their lives on line in the hope of making money who cry about people saying mean things. Suck it up or stop posting.