Emma Nicolet #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh raw nerves been touched today lads 🤣 She is a narcissist. Doesn’t she realise this is exactly how you’d expect one to behave after being called out. So petty - and to say “have you seen her page?”. Well yes, but then she’s not unsuccessfully trying to make Instagram her career, is she? I bet Emma’s happy now the flying monkeys will inundate that person with hateful DMs.

She can’t stand being in the wrong, I don’t think it would matter what tone anyone took with her. As for tone, she might want to check her own most of the time.
The joyfliencer wants to shout duck off into someone’s face.

she’s lovely she is.

Reactions: 3
The joyfliencer wants to shout duck off into someone’s face.

she’s lovely she is.
Her and Jonny are both awful imo. I unfollowed when she videod some bloke minding his own business eating his food at an Indian restaurant. Jonny was getting irritated by the way he was eating and going on so she filmed this bloke who she herself admitted was just eating and it was Jonny with the problem
.Be kind everyone to her and hers but they are anything but kind to anyone they take a random dislike too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ooh raw nerves been touched today lads 🤣 She is a narcissist. Doesn’t she realise this is exactly how you’d expect one to behave after being called out. So petty - and to say “have you seen her page?”. Well yes, but then she’s not unsuccessfully trying to make Instagram her career, is she? I bet Emma’s happy now the flying monkeys will inundate that person with hateful DMs.

She can’t stand being in the wrong, I don’t think it would matter what tone anyone took with her. As for tone, she might want to check her own most of the time.
She looks so haggered and worn in those photos. Like the life and joy has been sapped out of her.

Now an entire grid post about how mean and horrible people can be, just so her followers will blow smoke up her backside. I wish she’d get over herself.

First world problems incoming. A long and tedious reel full of self pity because frankly she wasn't organised for her US trip.

Reactions: 2
To be fair it sounds like complete incompetence on the part of the travel agent she paid. I'm amazed she's not naming them though

Now the hire car wasn’t booked/changed after yesterdays flight change. What kind of travel agent did they use?!

Also, the ESTA drama - I can’t believe they paid someone else to do their applications. It’s not a difficult process - if you sit down and concentrate.

Now the hire car wasn’t booked/changed after yesterdays flight change. What kind of travel agent did they use?!

Also, the ESTA drama - I can’t believe they paid someone else to do their applications. It’s not a difficult process - if you sit down and concentrate.
I would never entrust the ESTA to a third party. It’s so important, and if it’s incorrect you’re goosed. Plus, as you say, it’s a straight forward process. They’ve been lazy there - it’s not like Emma didn’t have the time to do it…

I appreciate that Bertie does look like a massive softie, but saying don't believe all you read and laughing at him soon to be a banned breed is so insensitive. People have died because of dogs like hers

I agree. The video of that poor Ian Price being attacked is being circulated and it’s one of the most shocking, depraved things I have ever seen. That poor man. They also need to teach the kids to be more responsible about getting in Bert’s face and space. That’s when attacks happen.

I don’t really understand a lot of what’s happening around the dogs thing. So is her dog going to have to be registered and wear a muzzle in public?
She frequently shows how much damage he does to their home. So can imagine what he could do if he became angered.

I used to quite like Emma but she’s actually a selfish moron whinging about the impact on Bert - nothing’s going to happen to her dog. Again, consider what happened to Ian Price. Public safety comes before her selfishness even if she thinks her dog is a big softie.

She loves herself so much. She is always showing off in her videos. I wish I had her confidence.

I’ve just noticed a subscribe button on her posts. £4.99 a month! 🤯 Do people actually pay this????
Omg I wonder what for exactly?!! It astonishes me a) the absolute brass balls and b) there must be some people that actually might pay it?!

when I think there are actually useful qualified experts only charging £2.79 a month for their advice it blows my mind at her sheer arrogance. She’s a no one.

Reactions: 5
I hate to talk about peoples kids but her youngest is really precocious now due to mum constantly filming her no doubt 🙁

I hate to talk about peoples kids but her youngest is really precocious now due to mum constantly filming her no doubt 🙁
Speaking of which… this morning’s story with Barley asking for a free air up bottle discount code for an air up bottle? WTAF?

• Wow
  • Sad