Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovedrinkingtea

I disagree. Children need both parents
Yes because two parents who clearly hate each other and make the house toxic is so much more important than simply breaking up. We live in a society now where people can get divorced/breakup freely. This isn’t the 1920s 🤣

They both clearly loved each other then didn’t. They are both clearly going to still parent the kids? When did Gaz say ‘fuck the kids I'm out’.

If my parents stayed together for the sake of me and my siblings growing up we would have all ended up with serious issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

SnoopyLoo

He got back with her because she was pregnant, he stayed with her because she was pregnant again.
I remember him saying he'd got two kids so should be married. Not that he loved her and wanted to spend his life with her. Then along came the heart problem and he couldn't go anywhere. Now she's got nothing to hold over him. He's proven he can parent after not being allowed around Chester for the first year! Because she wanted to be the best parent.
She has no way of keeping him now.
Hope he gets a big house with a soft play room 🤣 shame Prim isn't a bit older as she'd be gone with her dad

Idk88

VIP Member
Gary going on about Aaron being a hermit and never leaving the house... coming from the guy who was stuck under the thumb of Emma for how many years and turned into a boring bastard 🤣 separates from her and all of sudden he has a personality doing his old GShore lines lol

Eta: this is from his Snapchat, he's like an overexcited teenager

Last edited:
  • Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Emma only went into that relationship for money and stability so she doesn’t have to work a 9-5 job. She wanted the influencer life just like Jodie. She knew perfectly well he cheated on her at the start and was also a narcissist (her words) so why rush him with the 2 kids and marriage? barricading him at home and cutting him off from his friends and social life.. what did she think was going to happen?

She also went with Mario who’s admitted sleeping with over 500 girls and being a sex addict.. sounds like she has a type 😂

Reactions: 33

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
Won’t be hard to find the house listing when it’s up for sale, how many houses in Leeds have a massive soft play in the garage 😂😂

• Haha

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
She's not going to be happy to down grade is she
She's always been offended when anyone suggests that she doesn't work and lives off Gaz so it will be interesting to see how far "her money" goes

Redgirl81

VIP Member
She’s tried to mould Gary into this stay at home Dad 24/7 to look after her and the kids, no wonder it’s backfired. You can tell she hates him even going to golf.

Im surprised it’s took this long for the relationship to fuck up, walking the garden in your dressing gown at 6am with one of your kids because you don’t want to disturb Lord Chester and his freak of a mum sharing a bed together should of been the first sign somethings not right 😂😂

• Haha

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
It’s actually weird how much happier gaz is 😂 like a new person she literally sucked the life out of him didn’t she

Reactions: 32
Waiting for the hospital selfies again, pictures of Chester cuddling the pillow of her while she’s away, the story’s about how her dad is the only person who helps her 😴😴😴😴

kj135

VIP Member
What is it with all these wives/partners of people in public eye? If you’re that a great mother, stay off social media and put all your attention into your children! We don’t need to see it all day everyday, get a life beyond social media!

Swx

Chatty Member
This is the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to Emma 😂 how will she make money now, maybe she’ll go back to her ‘modelling’ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lazydaizy

VIP Member
There’s people in her comments on her recent post saying he’s cheated too, also in the case of him leaving after she’s had major surgery, in my opinion he did the right thing, it gave her a chance to go into hospital and get the surgery and recover without the stress of the thousands of articles and comments about their split. I don’t like her but nobody needs any stress after having any type of serious surgery, my friend had the same operation and she was really poorly for weeks after it! I’m glad Gaz is free🙌🏻

Swx

Chatty Member
They need their heads checking. Latest in a list of ‘celebrity’ kids whose parents don’t realise they are fucking spoiled brats and they are terrible parents, easier to play the autism card 😂 come back when you stop giving in to your kids demands for ice cream at 6am and can parent without building a soft play in your house and can parent both your children at the same time 😭 crackpots

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m so shocked who would of thought 🙄🤣
Gaz take your house, take your daughter and get rid of her for good before she’s painting you in a bad light everywhere!