Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnoopyLoo

Why’s everyone dislike Emma? I follow them both on insta and have for a few years and always thought she comes across as a really involved mum and Gary just played golf all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️
For me it started when they first got together, she was really nasty in the way she spoke to people. They'd make an innocent comment and she'd give sharp, sarcastic responses. Then it snowballed!
Once she had the children she acted like he was useless and she was supermum.
She made him believe he was a rubbish parent. The fact that she hoodwinked some proves the narrative she spun. He's been a far more balanced parent, giving each child equal attention.
He gave up his lifestyle and home for her and gave her the life of luxury she could only dream of.
I know in the past he's had a reputation but people are still judging him by that and I think, in my opinion anyway he's more than proved his worth as a really good father.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Redgirl81

VIP Member
She’s the kind of mother that would sit the kids down and tell them ‘Daddy’s left because he doesn’t love us anymore’

Gary’s had a taste now of having a life again aswell as being a Dad so I can’t see him going back to being barricaded in his own home with her.

Reactions: 47

karmadrama

I have more respect for Gary for just casually announcing their split rather than making a massive deal of it. Haven’t followed him properly for years until this news came out, but I do think he’s remained down to earth and I take my hat off to him for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Wills315

VIP Member
Her latest video with his lordship , cuddles and a movie in bed which she's started doing with him since he's started school, it helps him apparently. And, before anyone starts, poor primrose apparently never stays up past 7pm which is why she isnt involved in their little date.
Now I'm no genius or anything, but could she not start the film an hour earlier so Prim can join in? It isn't rocket science.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
I saw Gaz a few weeks ago outside the gym he goes to, I was surprised that he’s way hotter in real life!
I’ll see myself out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Idk88

VIP Member
He says no bad blood but going off the things she's been following and liking would say differently in her eyes 😂

Rach88

VIP Member
Have to disagree with the poster saying parents should stay together for children my parents did exactly that and the day I turned 18 they spilt up unfortunately I have many many issues from my childhood due to them staying together there wasn't a day where there wasn't agurements most of them physical and throwing objects at one another screaming while me and me sister was in the next room but then portraying the perfect family life while we were outside the house I'm now having to have intense therapy anyway back to Emma I am a big believer in it's better to have 2 happy homes than one unhappy one and times are a lot different

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
I feel like the way he's speaking so openly he has no emotion for her other than she's the mother of his kids
To speak so openly the way he is you can tell he's been checked out for a long time and probably has tried for the kids

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Can’t believe people actually think Gary has cheated and that has caused the split up 😂

Most marriages wouldn’t work if the wife preferred the sons bed to her marital bed.

You can tell Gary had no life outside that house.. he practically had to babysit her when she kept putting her MAJOR heart surgery on hold for 2 years! a massive soft play and a golf simulator was built in the house aswell to keep him at home.. I bet that was her decision.
They spent no quality time together, she would never go out for meals etc because she said they could never find a babysitter but would find one when it suited her so no wonder the marriage failed, poor Gaz sat alone in the bed at 6.30pm because the rest of the house are sleeping 😂😂

She reminds me of that woman from the film Misery 😂

IMG_0641.jpeg

• Haha

teddy19

VIP Member
I feel sorry for him really, hes been dedicated to them kids (god knows if hes cheated, he doesnt seem to have time tho) and supporting Emma through her 874 illnesses & totally changed his life around since GS days but hes still being tarnished for the way he acted in his early 20’s?? He might as well fuck around if hes being accused of it anyway!!

Gincredible

I don't think Ms. Munchausen would keep quiet if they'd split because Gaz cheated. He was probably just bored shitless and sick of living with a fruitcake.

• Haha

LilToes

VIP Member
i have a very shit theory lol, I think gaz has seen the other Geordie shore lot who have had babies recently still having a normal life instead of being under lock and key like he has and that he can now see how crazy Emma is?! Emma hasn’t worked since having Chesta (instagram doesn’t count!) and there’s Charlotte who has on going work, has a social life as well as being a mum. She also has fun doing it while Emma thinks of illnesses for herself and the kids so that he doesn’t leave her side…the stag party is one prime example. He was supposed to go to Ibiza then had to cancel it because Emma was ill even though she had 2 hen parties herself..emma is allowed a life but gaz is only allowed to golf.
That’s my shit theory anyway 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 44

mrtumble

VIP Member
For me it's the pretending her child has autism so that she can attention seek. I've seen Chester at a busy, extremely loud waterpark before in the school holidays and he didn't display any of the sensory issues she mentioned. That has made me (and the others on this thread) question whether any other illnesses she has mentioned were also a load of rubbish. She made out Primrose was really poorly when she was born, and at the time I felt really sorry for her. Now I wonder whether Primrose was acting like a normal baby. No doctor was ever able to find anything wrong with Primrose despite them shipping her backwards and forwards to hospital over and over again.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
£1000 bet that he has cheated, he’s the type. I feel extremely sorry for the kids, they don’t deserve it.
very weird to assume he’s cheated, he was evidenty
miserable with her, couldn’t see his friends and he spent his wedding morning alone, she admitted they don’t sleep together, like 😂 I think he’s just left instead of staying for the children, which is probably why it’s friendly now, she would JUMP at exposing him for cheating

• Heart