Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I’m glad Gaz is free from her. I wouldn’t be a loyal follower of both of them. I had gaz on my Snapchat from years ago and only in recent months started looking at his stories then came here. I do think Gary has fully changed his ways, he was a prick in the past no doubt about that. But realistically I’d say for most of the British male population, if u put them on a tv show when they’re late teens/early 20s with endless partying and girls throwing themselves at them, of course they’re going to ride and slide. But now I do think he’s a great dad and really loves those kids. A lot of people have a shit past and can move on from it but because he’s in the public eye it’s held against him.

anyhow for what it’s worth

thread title suggestion:

Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Does Gaz have a thread? I’m genuinely shocked how he’s changed into such a dad, his latest post at the pool is such a dad post but considering what he used to be like I’m shocked. Especially with the double barrel surname ect, Emma’s really got him wrapped around her little finger hasnt she.

*I’m not being mean about dad posts either, I have kids and my husband is all about dad life but I’m just shocked of the change in Gaz
This is the Gaz thread you just can’t see his name cos it’s under Emma’s thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

br0wser

Chatty Member
£1000 bet that he has cheated, he’s the type. I feel extremely sorry for the kids, they don’t deserve it.
Don’t deserve what? It’s worse to have parents stay together and be unhappy than parents to divorce

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Is there something wrong with their little boy? Has she ever addressed it?
She wishes. She tried to get him diagnosed with autism and there was fuck all wrong with him, she took him to London to get him diagnosed privately pushing him round in a pram to keep up appearances. She says he can’t handle loud noises and stuff but then Gaz will show videos of him at soft play, water parks, seeing monster trucks lives and he’s perfectly fine. She’s trying to push it so that she’s got a reason to mollycoddle him and make excuses for still sleeping in his bed with him. My son is 3 with autism, non verbal and limited communication and she would not last a day dealing with a child that’s actually got issues and not make believe ones, she’s so fucking offensive

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

kien

The McVey on his name always felt weird, not sure why as I don’t have a problem with double barrelled names at all just Beadle McVey sounds really odd together to my ear.
they 100% should have combined both names and been the McBeadles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
Hmm I don't mean to stick up for her because I think she's a loon, but if he has left then he seems to have waited til she had her surgery and then fucked off. Which isn't particularly nice.
Would it not have been worse if he left just before she had major surgery though?

• Heart
Reactions: 58

A-Soul

VIP Member
In about 20 years, Primrose is 10000% gonna be a right character as she gets older even more so than she is now. She'll have a great relationship with Gaz, too and Emma will still be trying to get Chester an autism diagnosis. It's so sad how she is with Primrose. I'll never forget her picking on her "wonky eye" (her words not mine.) It made me feel so sad, as Primrose was born a few days before my eldest and Id be sat cuddling this little baby same age as Primrose and just couldn't imagine picking on his lazy eye (he needs glasses) yet she's so obvious with it. Or her constantly mentioning she was chunky cos she was bigger than Chester.

My little girl was a chunky baby after a few weeks and I'd always call her my little piglet, BUT in a silly way, like when I got her dressed and they've their little baby rolls etc. With Emma, you could and can just sense that she didn't and doesn't like the fact she wasn't a tiny dolly. It's so damaging because girls are more vulnerable RE looks and nowadays, with social media being known by people much younger than when FB etc first started, certain things happen younger now (I couldn't put it behind a spoiler as I didn't know how and didn't want to trigger anyone but it relates to weight and trying to be like influencers. Apologies, I did try.)

I also don't think she likes that Primrose is basically Gaz with pigtails. I aren't fans of either of them, but you can see how much Gaz loves the kids and when I used to see him in White Rose with Primrose, when he'd take her randomly just them, she was ALWAYS laughing with him and they were dead happy. Like they were free it was lovely but quite sad too. I feel bad for him IF she is or would make things hard to see the kids etc but I do think he's a good dad and he has changed.

Being with Emma long enough to knock her up would drain the life out of you though, she's no personality and has the most miserable face I've ever seen. You can tell Primrose is happy cos of her dad cos Emma doesn't fucking smile. She's been hooked to a drip so many times she's become one.
Please can I nominate this (from the above post by el.lofthouse) as a thread title - ‘Emma Mcvey - She's been hooked to a drip so many times she's become one.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Opinionated

VIP Member
I bet she’s been taking tips from talia as they’re both unhinged!! She’ll accuse gaz of all sorts just like talia did with Aaron. I’m so glad they’ve both got rid tbh. You could tell the pair of them were down trodden by both women and used for fame/fortune. I know the guys aren’t totally innocent because they both can be pricks but I hate to see gold diggers take advantage. Wonder how this will pan out in the coming weeks. This threads about to become interesting for a change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

kbjane90

02CABF3D-AB3F-4446-A20E-5604B489DBC5.png

Ooooh she sounds a bit bitter there… saying she tries to not be on her phone and concentrate on the kids. Sounds like a dig to Gary. But she’s saying that whilst using her phone to take a picture and make an Instagram post of the school run? 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
Oh my god how flippant!! As much as I love this as it will drive her wild with rage (and I think she is a bit of a coercive controller) I would be furious if this is now my marriage split was announced. An insta Q&A - the shame of it! 🤣 Bet it was Aaron asking the question as he’s a pro at petty shit and I am here for it 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 50