Emma McVey #9 I got 99 problems but a witch...is just gonna label her kids with them all instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There isnā€™t much is there! They are literally the worlds dullest couple šŸ„±
Aye it seems to have really quietened down even more so and it took forever to get through last thread but that thread title alone was worth to set up a new thread šŸ’€ it's been changed to witch from b tho so now that's not as funny šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
By the looks of it all the GS cast are off on holiday and taking their kids poor gary deep down will be dying to go there and take the kids and probably even Emma but I guarantee itā€™s Emma whoā€™s said no to him going. Garyā€™s whole life was and was built on geordie shore I donā€™t buy the ā€œIv moved on in lifeā€ act it will be Emma not allowing him near Charlotte

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if Primrose ever appeared in the Geordie Show OGā€™s?

Reactions: 1
I know this is a bit random but saw either Gaz or Emma story today of him dragging the kids round the floor on a blanket . Does anyone else think their house is too big and makes it seem very unhomely ? Their other house was a more suitable size for a family of 4 .

Reactions: 11
She did I don't think she featured that much she must of been a newborn by the time s2 came to a end
I think since having a daughter heā€™s drawn a line under Geordie Shore - as he realises now how badly he treated women. If Primrose ever watches it when she grows up, he can say having a daughter changed his misogynistic ways perhaps?

I think since having a daughter heā€™s drawn a line under Geordie Shore - as he realises now how badly he treated women. If Primrose ever watches it when she grows up, he can say having a daughter changed his misogynistic ways perhaps?
No think its a good point maybe when he was thinking of asking Emma to marry him as well he might of been thinking even gs ogs wasn't something he could do when he Was married maybe so it could of been of a bit of a mixture

Reactions: 7
Now she can't go on about her heart she has no content. Although it was rubbish anyway tbf

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not one to defend Emma but thatā€™s a joint post and itā€™s the dad of the little girl thatā€™s put the photo of her like that. Heā€™s done it with all the people supporting them.

Reactions: 4
See Gaz has now jumped on the Chester is autistic bandwagon.

Who knows, maybe he is šŸ¤·

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Emma has had to start going to golf with them - that woman needs serious help - Chesta had no issues going to noisy shopping centres with Gary not so long ago not to mention the swimming pool where noise would be amplified

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They need their heads checking. Latest in a list of ā€˜celebrityā€™ kids whose parents donā€™t realise they are bleeping spoiled brats and they are terrible parents, easier to play the autism card šŸ˜‚ come back when you stop giving in to your kids demands for ice cream at 6am and can parent without building a soft play in your house and can parent both your children at the same time šŸ˜­ crackpots

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Heā€™s deleted the postā€¦ā€¦ donā€™t worry Dee Dee and Gaz weā€™ve got the receipts šŸ™‚
---
And - just to add. ā€œThis is the only thing heā€™s kept atā€ yeah cos he does 50000 other things daily and has the attention span thatā€™s normal for his age.
---
And ! Itā€™s just a bleeping major insult to parents with children who are genuinely on the spectrum and struggle with day to day life and parents struggle to get the initial diagnosis!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Heā€™s deleted the postā€¦ā€¦ donā€™t worry Dee Dee and Gaz weā€™ve got the receipts šŸ™‚
---
And - just to add. ā€œThis is the only thing heā€™s kept atā€ yeah cos he does 50000 other things daily and has the attention span thatā€™s normal for his age.
---
And ! Itā€™s just a bleeping major insult to parents with children who are genuinely on the spectrum and struggle with day to day life and parents struggle to get the initial diagnosis!
Was thinking the exact same, I donā€™t know any kids his age that are mad into a hobby that they stick at it. Maybe he likes golf and maybe that is his hobby but that doesnā€™t mean heā€™s autistic because he enjoys it and itā€™s a solo sportā€¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.