Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We all know Gaz was a absolute prick back in the day and treated women vile BUT everyone can see the change in him, his whole personality has slowly been ripped away from him and he just became a shell of his former self. She’s ruined him in the hopes he won’t go back to tv and he won’t have a career but what has she got? A few ads on insta and DLA for her kids pretend illness. I hope he gets his funny little personality back and gets back on our tvs just this time not as a cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Sazza25

VIP Member
Never thought I would say this but team Gaz! He used to be a prick on Geordie shore but hes really grown up and is actually a very good dad! I hope he finds his way again and gets his life back

Reactions: 44

Rose94

VIP Member
429D5486-28A3-44D1-8421-93463A7E9C08.jpeg

She’s got to doing this wind up Gary?? I just checked and she actually follows him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

SnoopyLoo

The person accusing him of cheating, has no followers and no posts. Makes me wonder if it's Emma ! 👀🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Had you done the same movie night with your husband, maybe your marriage might have lasted! If primrose can't stay up past 7pm why not do the film night at 5/6pm?? Why not do a family movie night? Tell me you have a favourite child without telling me

• Haha

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
I think he's instigated the split and that's why she's been liking the posts and following the accounts she has
---
I wonder if she will comment...

LilToes

VIP Member
Hmm I don't mean to stick up for her because I think she's a loon, but if he has left then he seems to have waited til she had her surgery and then fucked off. Which isn't particularly nice.
I wouldn’t say he’s just up and left as soon as she’s had surgery, she had the surgery in February and has fully recovered. The marriage was doomed from the day of the wedding when she had Chesta attached to her bloody hip throughout the entire thing. It was evident to see that it wouldn’t last, they only married because of the kids

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Think im just surprised as after seeing her posts for years I’ve never once thought that. I don’t see her any different than other influencers & everyone harping on about her hating Primrose? Find that really odd 😂
Have a read through her threads and you might change your mind.

You might see some pictures of Gary at 6am doing laps of the garden with Prim in her dressing gown because they were too scared to wake up the Lady & Lord of the house.

• Haha
  • Wow

Redgirl81

VIP Member

This article popped up on my newsfeed. Apologies to anyone who doesn't read anything from this news outlet.
IMG_0706.jpeg

she felt it was a bit unfair?? So what does she call her adding and liking all stuff to do with divorce and narcissists on Instagram 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Does anyone else feel like she's posting Prim more the last few days?
As though she's making a point of posting her

• Heart

al255

VIP Member
He's taken Emma out of his bio and changed his profile pic of just him! What a guy 😂 Emma is gunna be seeeeeething
---
I've always hated Emma but 2 kids on her own is gunna kill her off let's face it. Makes me wonder what's really gone on given Gary is out living his best life

• Haha
  • Heart

A-Soul

VIP Member
Poor Emma. She’ll have to get up in the morning with Primrose now if the Lord sleeps in. Tragic. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Make It Stop

VIP Member
She got with Gaz Beadle top shagger what the fuck did she expect was going happen? There is no way he was happy with their non existent chemistry 🧪 Emma has more attachment to the kids bunny ears than she has to the parsnip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think she needs to play careful, if she keeps her mouth shut she'll get the house but the moment she turns nasty surely it'll be no deal.
Has anyone checked Rightmove for the house listing 👀🤣
He’s put on Snapchat story she can stay in the house until it sells

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Emma we get it- you are super mum. You love your kids more than any of us mere mortals. You do their dinner AND bathe them and then take them for days out. We know, you do more than any other mother ever has done ( oh wait, I’ve done it for 10 years) but definitely not to the standard you do Emma. I do think you missed the point somewhat. We’re interested in Gary love. Not your INCREDIBLE parenting that we all are inferior too.
Ps- Chester’s a brat

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
I love how he’s just done it so casually! She will hate that.

Does that mean she’s staying in that massive house with the kids then?

Reactions: 39