Emma McVey #9 I got 99 problems but a witch...is just gonna label her kids with them all instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just searched houses for sale kirkhamgate Wakefield into Google, went onto images and it’s there.. I recognised the house so clicked the link

Reactions: 4
The kitchen looks different, the unit in the middle of the kitchen doesn’t seem to have the weird mismatched floor around it

Reactions: 2
She's removed Beadle out of her name!!!!
---
On insta
Went on to look on the home page and spotted it
---
Gaz still has McVey in
Must have wanted to get it in there first

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's removed Beadle out of her name!!!!
---
On insta
Went on to look on the home page and spotted it
---
Gaz still has McVey in
Must have wanted to get it in there first

I find the name thing so odd. I took my husbands name when we married. I discovered his affair when our first baby was 6 weeks old.

I plan to keep his name as it’s my sons name. I don’t associate it with him.

You choose to build a family with these people. I cannot imagine being so flippant in reverting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I find the name thing so odd. I took my husbands name when we married. I discovered his affair when our first baby was 6 weeks old.

I plan to keep his name as it’s my sons name. I don’t associate it with him.

You choose to build a family with these people. I cannot imagine being so flippant in reverting.
Just shows her level of maturity. It’s her way of saying “you’re not my friend anymore!” 😆

Reactions: 24
Her recent story “they’ve been a dream whilst I’ve been unwell” yea cause they’ve been with their dad??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They have a 5 bedroom house if they have so much space why doesn’t he just stay in a different room instead of living at his mums unless they can’t be around each other and argue all the time wouldn’t staying in the house for now be better for the kids especially if they have all
That space. And you can be separated give each other space and then still try and work through it they only been married for 2 years you would think they would try and work it out. Gary does look ouch happy and looks like he would easy go with other people now he’s free single

Reactions: 19
They have a 5 bedroom house if they have so much space why doesn’t he just stay in a different room instead of living at his mums unless they can’t be around each other and argue all the time wouldn’t staying in the house for now be better for the kids especially if they have all
That space. And you can be separated give each other space and then still try and work through it they only been married for 2 years you would think they would try and work it out. Gary does look ouch happy and looks like he would easy go with other people now he’s free single
There was speculation as far back as June that they had split. That may be how they have been living until now, with no reconciliation.

I also cannot imagine how awkward the atmosphere would be and how confusing it would be for the kids if they both stayed in the house but living apart.

So have they split up and continuing to live together and do family things together? Or is it all for engagement?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.