Emma McVey #9 I got 99 problems but a witch...is just gonna label her kids with them all instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he was selling it on Snapchat so that'll be the source. Said he'd get one about an hour away so he can get to the kids. Wonder who gets to keep the soft play 😏
Oh did he. Thought he just said he was getting a house and no mention of what would happen to the one her ladyship is currently swanning around in.

Reactions: 3
There relationship reminds me of my last one- we split two years ago- our whole relationship was the fact we had kids and we’re mum and dad- and when we ever did go for a meal or somthing we had nothing to say to eachother as the kids weren’t there and we would end up home for 9! I see myself in there relationship so much

Reactions: 22
Why can I see her doing a talia oatway and showing the kids when gary has them to make it look she has them more

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What is it with all these wives/partners of people in public eye? If you’re that a great mother, stay off social media and put all your attention into your children! We don’t need to see it all day everyday, get a life beyond social media!

Reactions: 32
What is it with all these wives/partners of people in public eye? If you’re that a great mother, stay off social media and put all your attention into your children! We don’t need to see it all day everyday, get a life beyond social media!
How can they flaunt their children for money if they’re not on social media though?!

Makes my skin crawl. I genuinely could not even imagine exposing my child to the crap they do it’s horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s not on the outskirts of Leeds it’s in a different city and close to the Centre of that city a source close to them surely would have said Wakefield.
They only say Leeds cos they think it sounds “cooler” than little old Wakefield 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought it was Wakefield but I’m from far down south and have no clue really of where is where 😆

Reactions: 1
She says she doesn’t wear make up but has plenty slapped on today when Gaz is round seeing the kids 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get a feeling Gaz is posting so much to prove that he has the kids and to prove he does so much with them because of the claims Aaron got saying he never saw his kids etc. It's a shame he probably feels he needs to do so, but good on him for proving himself as a well involved committed dad

Reactions: 26
I get a feeling Gaz is posting so much to prove that he has the kids and to prove he does so much with them because of the claims Aaron got saying he never saw his kids etc. It's a shame he probably feels he needs to do so, but good on him for proving himself as a well involved committed dad
Gaz has always posted the kids a lot, on snapchat, so I don't see him being any different. No change at all in facr

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.