Emma McVey #9 I got 99 problems but a witch...is just gonna label her kids with them all instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s very easy to portray the image of a decent dad on social media if you have the kids part time and only show 5 minutes of your day (or don’t show the kids at all). It doesn’t automatically make them decent people or decent partners. And I know people can have pasts and change, but I’ve seen both of them on Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach and the misogyny runs deep, I’m not convinced that’s changed with either of them.

Again, I’m not an Emma or Talia fan, I just think the men get off lightly.
But thats all we have to form an opinion, we don't know them. We see all 4 parents post on social media, and going by what we see the 2 guys are the better parents. Its not about getting off "scot free", it's about who seems to be the better parent right now. And it's sure as hell not Talia or Emma 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gary, specifically , has the kids a lot, he posts on snapchat and is always off doing stuff with him. Aaron, ok he doesn't seem at the moment to be allowed his as much but when he does see them it's very evident he's a great dad. The boys shine with him.

As husbands/boyfriends, yeah they maybe suck, but can't fault them as dads

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think in the great scheme of things Gary and Aaron are just the better parent and that's the point most are trying to make . They're literally saviours of their kids as without them they'd be stuck with two crazy mothers.
I've not followed Aaron so much but Gaz had proven to be a good dad against the odds with her.
As for the G shore stuff I hated how he couldn't acknowledge Charlotte in the Gaz's story, it was pathetic and showed his balls were in Emma's handbag. He's always said she was the biggest and his favourite part of the show, that his best memories were with her. Then couldn't even name check her. He looked so immature!
Lately he's spoken lots about the show, which proves she was the one blocking it.

Reactions: 19
Ah stop now the children are hardly living destitute lives under their mothers roofs!
No just labelled with special needs and illnesses they don't have ! One daughter that's constantly insulted and shamed by her mother as she favours one child over the other.

Reactions: 16
No just labelled with special needs and illnesses they don't have ! One daughter that's constantly insulted and shamed by her mother as she favours one child over the other.
It's the putting Primrose to bed then getting snuggled with Chester to watch a film that gets me 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I just feel the vilification of the mothers in favour of the saintly fathers is pure misogyny.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This isn't a new concept that gaz is a better parent though. It's been said many times on here that out of the 2 he treats them both equally and shows that there's nothing wrong with either of them, regardless of what dee dee Blanchard tries to peddle.

Reactions: 18
I’ve seen them in the local park together in the summer and I must admit she was all for Primrose, she seemed like a genuinely good mum. Sorry, I’ll close the door behind me 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just feel the vilification of the mothers in favour of the saintly fathers is pure misogyny.
Not really when one mother in question lets her baby’s sats go dangerously low and doesn’t seek medical attention and the other mother loves to shame her daughter for her looks, while pushing for her other child to be diagnosed with god knows what

Reactions: 23
I think it makes a change for it to be the mother that's vilified. It's usually 'the deadbeat dad' that's the villain. In the Beadles-McVey's situation it happens to be her that's the one that isn't the best, despite thinking she's supermum. I'm not even sure she realises it, I think she has problems.

Reactions: 12
I’m not a fan of either mother, they both have plenty of faults but the dads don’t impress me either.

Reactions: 3
Emma & Jodie are so similar, they both don’t want to work and seem to crave to be an influencer 🙄 they both threw themselves at 2 men who were in a show in the younger years and were known for getting pissed and sleeping around. Did it bother them at the time? No.

They then go on to have kids with them and then try and lay down rules, no going out, no hobbies, no friends, no family…

If a man done this to a woman he would be getting called all kinds like he’s a controlling twit, it’s emotional abuse etc but because its women that have done it we are supposed to just agree with it??

No person in a relationship should feel isolated and cut off from the outside world and that’s what these 2 women tried to do.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.