Emma McVey #9 I got 99 problems but a witch...is just gonna label her kids with them all instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have more respect for Gary for just casually announcing their split rather than making a massive deal of it. Haven’t followed him properly for years until this news came out, but I do think he’s remained down to earth and I take my hat off to him for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't know how I ended up on his YouTube page but I watched this recent video, they had just split when he filmed this, and the way he is the things he's saying even the comments were making jokes about like it's watching Geordie Shore. Comments saying his wife wouldn't be too pleased with this

Reactions: 10
This was a comment on a KISS article about their split, anyone heard anything about this? Sorry if it’s already been spoken about!
Would imagine it's her they mean, he filmed a YouTube with her. She started a relationship with someone in August.
Was shocked to see him tweet he'd been allowed to film with this girl. I'd have thought his marriage was over long before this was filmed though 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
With what you all have said about how he acted in the video with this golfer girl it sounds like he checked out of this marriage bleeping ages ago, no way could you split up from a 2 year marriage with kids and be flirting and making comments to another women pretty much straight after if he was all in when it broke off, I think he deffo ended it, I wonder if we will ever find out how it actually ended? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 21
This was a comment on a KISS article about their split, anyone heard anything about this? Sorry if it’s already been spoken about!
It defo wasn’t Gaz that YouTuber Mia was going with, it was a cricketer. Think they’ve got mixed up.

Imagine putting this statement up though knowing you’ve fucked your fella off and your new bf has fucked his fiancée off? No shame!

IMG_0734.jpeg

Reactions: 6
The song posted over Emma’s latest video of her and the kids baking, talk about dramatic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any need for the song playing over the the latest video of the kids cooking?

duck me took me back to me Nans funeral!! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe Gary has cheated not saying that I couldn’t see him doing it but no way would Emma be sitting quiet on that one at all!

Reactions: 21
He probably got more flirty attention off golf girl in 22 mins than he did in his 2 years of marriage off Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be fair 6 years is a lot longer than I thought they’d last and was surprised they had a wedding too! Hope she doesn’t use the kids in a custody battle cos for all his faults gaz does seem a good and attentive dad. I feel like Emma enjoyed being the victim but also can be very calculated so will be interesting to see how this plays out

Reactions: 27
I never knew it was 2 houses extended to make one! No wonder it's massive. Also just plonked on the edge of a normal street. So out of place lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.