Emma McVey #9 I got 99 problems but a witch...is just gonna label her kids with them all instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she wouldn’t stick the phone in Chester’s face when he’s angry 🙄

I felt a bit uncomfortable watching Chester going for Prim on the bed, yeah it might be play fighting but I wouldn’t record it and upload it to Insta. Prim is rubbing her arm and elbow as if she got hurt.

Reactions: 15
I bet she wouldn’t stick the phone in Chester’s face when he’s angry 🙄

I felt a bit uncomfortable watching Chester going for Prim on the bed, yeah it might be play fighting but I wouldn’t record it and upload it to Insta. Prim is rubbing her arm and elbow as if she got hurt.
Well she wouldn’t want to upset her Prince Charming by telling him off now would she

Poor primrose, she's probably missing her dad. I'd be in a mood too if I was stuck with a mad Mummy and her golden boy son having their little movie nights together cuddled up in bed, while she's left to the side.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
429D5486-28A3-44D1-8421-93463A7E9C08.jpeg

She’s got to doing this wind up Gary?? I just checked and she actually follows him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2547347
She’s got to doing this wind up Gary?? I just checked and she actually follows him
Haha I got a shock seeing her name too 😂 she's known Jake well before Charlotte got with him but funnily enough this is the first time I've seen her like anything to do with him and Charlotte since they've been together.... after she separates from Gary 👀👀👀🙃😅

Reactions: 24
I don’t really follow any of the gshore ones would just nose on their instagrams now and again. But I wonder does Gary ever kick himself for how he treated Charlotte? Obviously they were both young and whatever else but to be shackled to misery guts for however many years for it to end after two years of marriage. Then you like at Charlotte now newly engaged and obviously very happy with her man.

Reactions: 26
After watching Gary's snapchat that man is having the best time of the year getting rid of her and any woman who snaps him up with that food that he can make well done her Emma seems to weird for him but they have 2 beautiful children so he trying to co parent let see how long it lasts or if she will go mad

Reactions: 18
It’s actually weird how much happier gaz is 😂 like a new person she literally sucked the life out of him didn’t she

Reactions: 32
Gary on the slide he is having so much fun glad for him. I can't say a bad word about him or Aaron stepping up as men and for there kids shame about the mothers been pscho

Reactions: 23
Gary on the slide he is having so much fun glad for him. I can't say a bad word about him or Aaron stepping up as men and for there kids shame about the mothers been pscho
The way he stopped at the end of the slide then flounced in to the pool 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t really follow any of the gshore ones would just nose on their instagrams now and again. But I wonder does Gary ever kick himself for how he treated Charlotte? Obviously they were both young and whatever else but to be shackled to misery guts for however many years for it to end after two years of marriage. Then you like at Charlotte now newly engaged and obviously very happy with her man.
IMG_6757.jpeg

He put this on yesterday not saying he’s referring to Charlotte but she was obviously a big part of his Geordie shore. I do find it funny how he almost tried to do a Vicky and pretend it didn’t happen and now he’s opening talking about GS since they’ve split up, will be intrigued if he acknowledges Charlotte now

Reactions: 12
I think we should have a gary and Aaron rave post at this point because these lads are doing no wrong just saying

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think we should have a gary and Aaron rave post at this point because these lads are doing no wrong just saying
I know!! I find it crazy how the men seem to be able to get off scot free in these situations. I’m no fan of Emma or Talia (especially not Talia, she’s vile), but both Gaz and Aaron have shown themselves to be dickheads in the past and now they’re seen as heroes because they chose to have children with awful women.

• Heart
I know!! I find it crazy how the men seem to be able to get off scot free in these situations. I’m no fan of Emma or Talia (especially not Talia, she’s vile), but both Gaz and Aaron have shown themselves to be dickheads in the past and now they’re seen as heroes because they chose to have children with awful women.
In the past, exactly....we are now "judging" them on how they presently are.

And they're not heroes for choosing to have kids with awful woman lol they're just proving to be decent dads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s so weird isn’t it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In the past, exactly....we are now "judging" them on how they presently are.

And they're not heroes for choosing to have kids with awful woman lol they're just proving to be decent dads.
I’m sure it’s very easy to portray the image of a decent dad on social media if you have the kids part time and only show 5 minutes of your day (or don’t show the kids at all). It doesn’t automatically make them decent people or decent partners. And I know people can have pasts and change, but I’ve seen both of them on Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach and the misogyny runs deep, I’m not convinced that’s changed with either of them.

Again, I’m not an Emma or Talia fan, I just think the men get off lightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.