Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember posting on here about a year ago saying when she can’t push anything into Chester anymore she will move onto primrose looks like that’s what’s happening 🤮 what is the reason people act like this?? Like we all joke about it but what is the underlying issue with why someone would want their child to have an illness it blows my mind

Reactions: 10
I feel like that’s the first time I’ve ever seen Emma acknowledge her mum. I honestly thought she didn’t speak to her or something

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Emma McVey #9: I got 99 problems but a b*tch.....is just gonna label her kids with them all instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion -

Emma McVey #9 - Finally had her heart surgery, she was very brave, considering she claimed she was heading for her grave.

Aware that's actually mean but I'm in a foul mood today. I'll say sorry now and have a glass of wine 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion -

Emma McVey #9 - Finally had her heart surgery, she was very brave, considering she claimed she was heading for her grave.

Aware that's actually mean but I'm in a foul mood today. I'll say sorry now and have a glass of wine 🙃
stop it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So is she now using her mum, who (correct me if I'm wrong she never ever mentioned) for a #ad 😳

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Emma McVey #9 - Has Emma forgotten that Primrose exists? Or does she only acknowledge the curly haired Exorcist?

Not sure we get two goes but.. when Chester smiles he reminds me of the exorcist.. terrified me that film haha

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Personally, I wouldn't write a new thread by making fun of a child in the title name.

Reactions: 9
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Thread suggestion:

Emma McVey #9 - Has Emma forgotten that Primrose exists? Or does she only acknowledge the curly haired Exorcist?

Not sure we get two goes but.. when Chester smiles he reminds me of the exorcist.. terrified me that film haha
You are clearly a vile horrible person. He’s a child

You are clearly a vile horrible person. He’s a child
No I'm not, at all. What a horrible assumption to make from someone on THIS thread. There is FAR WORSE that's been said on this thread about him and you've said FAR WORSE. I am NOT a horrible person, but I could say the exact same to you due to some of the things you've said? Difference is, I wouldn't because this thread isn't about you. Just scroll past it.

It was a JOKE and I shouldn't have put it, so I'm sorry to whoever I've offended BUT far worse has been said about him and nobody's ever batted an eye lid. Worse has been said about his mother and her surgery and looks etc. So you know... But don't call me a horrible person when you've put much worse, because I could call you the same but don't because I don't know you. (👍🏻) And are you going to call the people who used the laughing or like reaction to it horrible and vile?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No I'm not, at all. What a horrible assumption to make from someone on THIS thread. There is FAR WORSE that's been said on this thread about him and you've said FAR WORSE. I am NOT a horrible person, but I could say the exact same to you due to some of the things you've said? Difference is, I wouldn't because this thread isn't about you. Just scroll past it.

It was a JOKE and I shouldn't have put it, so I'm sorry to whoever I've offended BUT far worse has been said about him and nobody's ever batted an eye lid. Worse has been said about his mother and her surgery and looks etc. So you know... But don't call me a horrible person when you've put much worse, because I could call you the same but don't because I don't know you. (👍🏻) And are you going to call the people who used the laughing or like reaction to it horrible and vile?
Thought it was funny tbf 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Moving on. Does anyone think that she doesn't mention the surgery as much as they thought she would? I thought it would be constant but it hasn't been. Or have I missed something? Hah

Reactions: 6
Moving on. Does anyone think that she doesn't mention the surgery as much as they thought she would? I thought it would be constant but it hasn't been. Or have I missed something? Hah
I think it’s because she made such a song and dance about it being such a big surgery and then in reality it was a run of the mill procedure. I bet her Münchausen having self was fuming when she didn’t need to stay in HDU longer than the standard post cardiac surgery timeframe.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s because she made such a song and dance about it being such a big surgery and then in reality it was a run of the mill procedure. I bet her Münchausen having self was fuming when she didn’t need to stay in HDU longer than the standard post cardiac surgery timeframe.
Yeah I suppose. Imagine being gutted you weren't in HDU long enough 🙄🤣

Reactions: 5
Have any of you noticed she’s filtering her photos so much she’s starting to look like a child?

Reactions: 4
She looks so poorly when she does it, it's bizarre
They don’t even look like her! she looks different in every single photo she posts these days but the ones where she’s filtered herself so much that she looks like a young teenager is ridiculous
---
This is the photo I’m referring to btw lol. There’s another one she posted on her story and she made herself younger than usual in it too!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.