Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t even look like her! she looks different in every single photo she posts these days but the ones where she’s filtered herself so much that she looks like a young teenager is ridiculous
---
This is the photo I’m referring to btw lol. There’s another one she posted on her story and she made herself younger than usual in it too!
I don't think it help she'd doing a pose a 13 year old would do 🤣🤣

These were worse, though. She looks so... Idk what word to even use. I know she had a heart problem that she's just had surgery for but you can see these are edited massively.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

These were worse, though. She looks so... Idk what word to even use. I know she had a heart problem that she's just had surgery for but you can see these are edited massively.
That first picture looks like a sim characters head,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They don’t even look like her! she looks different in every single photo she posts these days but the ones where she’s filtered herself so much that she looks like a young teenager is ridiculous
---
This is the photo I’m referring to btw lol. There’s another one she posted on her story and she made herself younger than usual in it too!
Who the duck is that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Chester looks traumatised in the Pick ‘N Mix aisle in the supermarket. 😞 And on a Saturday too, the busiest day of the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She reminds me of Michael Jackson 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It so worrying how she's basically glorifying editing photos. Remember when she was horrible about Primrose's "wonky eye" (her words not mine) and how she's always refer to Prim's weight? I sincerely hope that all of that either stops or already has stopped, because little girls and going through to teenage girls, can be impressionable. If someone says something to them regarding looks or weight etc, it can stick and get into their heads relentlessly. It could knock her confidence and Emma really needs to stop massively editing her photos. She should be showing her daughter it's all about natural beauty.

I have ZERO confidence whatsoever. I panic about what other people think of my looks, and if this think I'm chubby. I cry all the time about my looks and weight (serious self esteem issues cos my mum's a bleep) and at one point, I tried Bootea and Herbalife to lose weight. BUT when my kids are older, especially my little girl, I'll be reckoning on I've lots of confidence and think I'm beautiful and don't care about my weight or what anyone thinks of me, because I'm happy and that's all that matters and I'll be doing that, because I want my kids to think those sort of things about themselves. Emma editing her photos the way she does, making herself look slimmer gives the wrong message to Primrose if she does it when she's older.

I know it sounds stupid, but my little sister is now 16 and she wears glasses and actually does have a lazy eye. Her stepmum always called her bozz eyed (prob spelled that wrong) and she got so self conscious about it, she wouldn't do anything new with her hair or clothes, anything incase in drew attention to herself and people noticed her eye. Even now, at 16, she's started saving so she can have her eye corrected (apparently it's a thing). That's been going on since she was six, the comments. I feel so strongly about what people call their kids or say Infront of their kids.

Emma called Primrose them things on SM to all her bleeping followers. Yet she praises Chester, despite the way he acts and the way he terrorises them (the video of him glaring cos they said no, he looks possessed) and she makes our Primrose is a nightmare because she's a bit cheeky, running around a (boring) coffee shop etc.

One thing though, and I aren't a fan of her at all, think she's a prick. BUT I AM glad she isn't hiding her scar. I'm glad she's showing it off (couldn't think of a better way to say that). If there are young girls in her insta with scars, they night see that and think "I don't have to hide it."

She could stop editing everything else about herself though.

Last edited:
  • Sad
It so worrying how she's basically glorifying editing photos. Remember when she was horrible about Primrose's "wonky eye" (her words not mine) and how she's always refer to Prim's weight? I sincerely hope that all of that either stops or already has stopped, because little girls and going through to teenage girls, can be impressionable. If someone says something to them regarding looks or weight etc, it can stick and get into their heads relentlessly. It could knock her confidence and Emma really needs to stop massively editing her photos. She should be showing her daughter it's all about natural beauty.

I have ZERO confidence whatsoever. I panic about what other people think of my looks, and if this think I'm chubby. I cry all the time about my looks and weight (serious self esteem issues cos my mum's a bleep) and at one point, I tried Bootea and Herbalife to lose weight. BUT when my kids are older, especially my little girl, I'll be reckoning on I've lots of confidence and think I'm beautiful and don't care about my weight or what anyone thinks of me, because I'm happy and that's all that matters and I'll be doing that, because I want my kids to think those sort of things about themselves. Emma editing her photos the way she does, making herself look slimmer gives the wrong message to Primrose if she does it when she's older.

I know it sounds stupid, but my little sister is now 16 and she wears glasses and actually does have a lazy eye. Her stepmum always called her bozz eyed (prob spelled that wrong) and she got so self conscious about it, she wouldn't do anything new with her hair or clothes, anything incase in drew attention to herself and people noticed her eye. Even now, at 16, she's started saving so she can have her eye corrected (apparently it's a thing). That's been going on since she was six, the comments. I feel so strongly about what people call their kids or say Infront of their kids.

Emma called Primrose them things on SM to all her bleeping followers. Yet she praises Chester, despite the way he acts and the way he terrorises them (the video of him glaring cos they said no, he looks possessed) and she makes our Primrose is a nightmare because she's a bit cheeky, running around a (boring) coffee shop etc.

One thing though, and I aren't a fan of her at all, think she's a prick. BUT I AM glad she isn't hiding her scar. I'm glad she's showing it off (couldn't think of a better way to say that). If there are young girls in her insta with scars, they night see that and think "I don't have to hide it."

She could stop editing everything else about herself though.
She shows the scar for attention that’ll do her until she can buy a diagnosis for Chester and get him an assistant dog so people will know he has additional needs everytime they step outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She shows the scar for attention that’ll do her until she can buy a diagnosis for Chester and get him an assistant dog so people will know he has additional needs everytime they step outside.
I aren't bothered why she shows the scar, I'm just saying that at least she doesn't hide it like many other celebs would because it doesn't make them "perfect" in their own eyes.

Reactions: 2
Another post full of pics of primrose. What happened to her bestie chester? Is he irrelevant now you can’t get a diagnosis for him??

I gotta be honest is it nice to see primrose finally getting some attention but we all know deep down lord Chester will always be the favourite

Reactions: 5
Why does Gary think he's special doing daddy day care on a sunday? showing every single thing he done with them yesterday. You're no different to the majority of parents Gary, doing activities with their kids on a weekend! what a novel idea! great content (y) head's gone though x

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.